My dog is cuter and smarter than yours.

Posted On:
    7/15/2010 1:57am

Join us... or die
     Style: Kodokan Judo

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Tom Kagan View Post
    It probably wouldn't take more than 20 minutes to find it yourself. I suggest you do so. (There are people in this thread who have already done so but chose to watch you embarrass yourself.)
    Yes indeed

Posted On:
    7/15/2010 2:10am

Join us... or die

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    who is going to do the actual write up when this is all said and done?
    This thread never was a high quality conversation - My friend vern Gilbert on the William Acquier thread.

The fight in question having started over who owns which piece of rubble. Nicko1;2233174 On the Acquier Kim Fiasco slash thread.

Posted On:
    7/15/2010 11:06am

Join us... or die

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Kintanon View Post
    MTripp: Who did you speak with at Bergstrom Air Force Base and how did you contact them? I've made numerous contacts with people at the air force base who have indicated that they have no information regarding the Judo tournaments held in the early 80s there and directing me to contact other people who MIGHT have information about them. I would like to know who you contacted so that I might contact them as well.
    This post:

So if the base closed in 93 and people have been contacted by you (Kintanon) then why is it considered an "Untruth" if Tripp contacted people at the base?

It cannot be both ways: If Tripp is called to task for contacting people then the numerous contacts you made are also called into question.

Or, logic would dictate that Tripp's assertion that he spoke to people should not be considered a lie.... I mean people do exist past the life of institutions.
    This thread never was a high quality conversation - My friend vern Gilbert on the William Acquier thread.

The fight in question having started over who owns which piece of rubble. Nicko1;2233174 On the Acquier Kim Fiasco slash thread.

Posted On:
    7/17/2010 3:01am

Style: BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Matt Phillips View Post
    Now imagine that the university refused to intervein.
    Fossilized error?

Posted On:
    7/17/2010 1:26pm

hall of famestaff

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by It is Fake View Post
    Only by you or Sam.
    I would have not flushed such a MABS thread, regardless of my friendship with Chuck.

Watch and Shoot !

Posted On:
    7/17/2010 1:33pm

staff

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    My reasoning for holding such an opinion is simply from the perspective that a MABS thread would have been taken FAR more seriously from the standpoint of the accusations and behaviours being brought out into the open.

The gong sau thread was fucking childish, the first post set the tone for what was destined to follow, regardless of the actual importance of the intentions behind it.

For something which was apparently pre-thought out, the delivery sucked and contributed to the reams of ensuing bullshit.

That's all I'm saying. It's a moot point now.
    "To sin by silence when one should protest makes cowards out of men".

~Ella Wheeler

Administrator

Posted On:
    7/17/2010 1:34pm

staff
     Style: xingyi

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Samuel Browning View Post
    I would have not flushed such a MABS thread, regardless of my friendship with Chuck.
    By process of elimination you were the only two left IMO. You two can argue the rest. This is all about justification of the silliness that was the gong sau thread. The fact the excuse was it would be flushed is stupid.

Seriously, Tom, Steve, Mtripp, you, myself, Hugo, Omega or Anthony, starting the thread, would have made the thread stay right where it was with no movement.

Watch and Shoot !

Posted On:
    7/17/2010 1:42pm

staff

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    ..I mean do we start YMAS threads on people we seriously investigate BEFORE we decide to have a SERIOUS discussion about that person in the VERY forum specifically for moderated SERIOUS DISCUSSIONS ?

Indeed why then did TRIPP decide to post this thread here instead of YMAS, when you consider the 25 year old sankyu bullshit was (is) the least important issue surrounding Chuck's behaviour over and above the other far more serious claims of misconduct and illegal activity ?

This thread hasn't been flushed, has it ?
    "To sin by silence when one should protest makes cowards out of men".

~Ella Wheeler

Posted On:
    7/17/2010 4:50pm

Join us... or die

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Hugo Stiglitz View Post
    ..I mean do we start YMAS threads on people we seriously investigate BEFORE we decide to have a SERIOUS discussion about that person in the VERY forum specifically for moderated SERIOUS DISCUSSIONS ?

Indeed why then did TRIPP decide to post this thread here instead of YMAS, when you consider the 25 year old sankyu bullshit was (is) the least important issue surrounding Chuck's behaviour over and above the other far more serious claims of misconduct and illegal activity ?

This thread hasn't been flushed, has it ?
    Here:

1) Teh Gong Sau thread was silly (fact)

2) the reason for the use of the thread was not silly (fact)

3) these two points are incontravertable

the disagreement comes with if people think this was a good idea and so be it.... You can think it was a poor idea and still respect that the reason for it was justified. Lets not forget that it was a trap and that logically it accomplished its goal meaning it was a success.

So why am I being such a tool and insisting on such precision with langauge? because Chuck was bulletproof and lets not forget that... not for nothing did this have to be done a certain way. And even with this strategy where things were laid out and acknowledged we have sacriiced theloss of good people....

Now iz BBQ Timez?

Posted On:
    7/17/2010 11:09pm

Join us... or die
     Style: TKD, Relson GJJ, Judo

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by BomberH View Post
    Maybe I'm missing something but who gives a **** about this thread. I mean 3rd Kyu is such a lowly grade it doesn't mean ****. Surely there are bigger fish to fry in the judo world. For a start Judo in the US has loads of legitimate high grade judoka who are ****. This is far more problematic than some blokes 3rd kyu.
    Only because Chuck Hardin used his supposed Judo experience as a basis to judge others. Since Mr. Harding was part of numerous Bullshido investigations, his dishonesty throws a taint (albeit a mild one) on all of the investigations that he was involved with.
    Mushi mo atsui hodo
    Mushiatsui

Originally Posted by chuey
    ...Well **** if that isn't the most anti-Mr. Miyagi **** I have heard in ages.

Two wrongs don't make a right, but
    Three rights make a left.
Page 41 of 42 FirstFirst ... 313738394041 42 LastLast