Page 40 of 42 FirstFirst ... 303637383940 4142 LastLast
Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Registered Member

Posted On:
    7/14/2010 7:07pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by GirlJock View Post
    You aren't going to win me over with the professor-student analogies. As a professor...no matter how many Nobel prizes I won or books I have written, I would NEVER assume I knew everything about a subject. I would encourage my students to NOT take my word for anything I said in the classroom and to DO THEIR OWN research in the area and see what they find. As a professor I would never convey to my students that I am the last authority on a subject and I would encourage critical thinking which means questioning openly what I say.
    There is a difference between a valid objection and just being the class smartarse. If you think the teacher is wrong, prove it.

So maybe Tripp needs to open his mind to other perspectives before he starts shooting his mouth off with accusations. He is the doctor that would chastise a patient for wanting a second opinion before surgery and if that is OK with you...good for you. I think it is very small.
    If you open your mind too much, your brain will fall out.

There is nothing wrong with getting a second opinion. It is, however, the patient's responsibility to go out and get it.

There may well be some unusual set of circumstances that make Chuck's claims true (at least from the perspective of not knowingly propounding a lie). But this could be said of virtually anyone investigated on this site. I did not want to believe that Chuck was so stupid as to lie about something so easily disproven, but I have no reasonable option. If two "large", unsanctioned Judo shiai were held, then there would be a paper trail. It is your responsibility to prove they did happen, not Tripp's to prove they didn't.

Unsanctioned shai are uncommon. Uncommon things attract attention, are remarked upon and are remembered. In order for the two shiai to be "large", a large number of people would have to be involved. Isn't it strange how you can't seem to find any of the hundreds of people who would have participated in or at least heard of these events?

My dog is cuter and smarter than yours.

Posted On:
    7/14/2010 7:14pm

Join us... or die
     Style: Kodokan Judo

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Do you have contact information for him?
    No, I do not.

Ben

My dog is cuter and smarter than yours.

Posted On:
    7/14/2010 7:17pm

Join us... or die
     Style: Kodokan Judo

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by CoffeeFan View Post
    I believe someone mentioned that Mr. Kitz passed away, which means that avenue of inquiry is gone. Unless someone actually posts some new information, there is really very little to do.

As others said, the Judo claims are secondary to all the other matters.
    No, that was another gentleman, not Mr. Kitz.

Ben

Dark Overlord of the Bullshido Underworld

Posted On:
    7/14/2010 11:29pm

supporting member
     Style: Taai Si Ji Kung Fu

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Hugo Stiglitz View Post
    I said this a long time ago. That thread should have started it's life in MABS and been a serious investigative dialogue.

Considering the material you guys were bringing to light, that forum would have been the ideal platform for everything you all had to say.
    And, as I told you before: Get real. That thread would have been flushed.
    Calm down, it's only ones and zeros.

"Your calm and professional manner of response is really draining all the fun out of this. Can you reply more like Dr. Fagbot or something? Call me some names, mention some sand in my vagina or something of the sort. You can't expect me to come up with reasonable arguments man!" -- MaverickZ

"Tom Kagan spins in his grave and the fucking guy isn't even dead yet." -- Snake Plissken

My Bullshido fan club threads:
    Tom Kagan's a big hairy...
    Tom Kagan can lick my BALLS
    Tom Kagan teaches _ing __un and bigotry?
    Tom Kagan: Serious discussion here
    Lamokio asks the burning question is Tom Kagan a ***** or just cruising for some
    I'm Dave the gay Kickboxer from Manchester and I have the hots for Tom Kagan
    TOM KAGAN, OPEN ME, THE MKT ARE COMING FOR YOU ! ARE YOU MAN ENOUGH TO MEET ?
    ATTN TOM KAGAN
    World Dominator 'Kagan' in plot to lie about real Kung Fu and Martial Arts
    Tom Kagan just gave me my third negative rep in a day
    I am infatuated with Tom Kagan
    Tom Kagan is a fat balding white guy.

Posted On:
    7/14/2010 11:35pm

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Do you have contact information for him?

It probably wouldn't take more than 20 minutes to find it yourself. I suggest you do so. (There are people in this thread who have already done so but chose to watch you embarrass yourself.)
    Last edited by Tom Kagan; 7/14/2010 11:39pm at .

"Your calm and professional manner of response is really draining all the fun out of this. Can you reply more like Dr. Fagbot or something? Call me some names, mention some sand in my vagina or something of the sort. You can't expect me to come up with reasonable arguments man!" -- MaverickZ

"Tom Kagan spins in his grave and the fucking guy isn't even dead yet." -- Snake Plissken

Lamokio asks the burning question is Tom Kagan a ***** or just cruising for some
    ATTN TOM KAGAN

Stillness is death

Posted On:
    7/14/2010 11:53pm

Business Class Supporting Member
     NY Combat Sambo Style: combat sambo

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Hugo Stiglitz View Post
    Just for the record, I questioned Mark's motives and some of his conduct, not his knowledge of Judo.

It was obvious from the start of this that something was sticking pins in his tits far more than an issue of a sankyu some 25 years ago. In my opinion he allowed his personal relationship with the Moose household to influence his motivation.
    True, this was never about a 25 year old sankyu. But the narrative you are spinning does not fly. This was about about a 3 year old lie Chuck told. A lie about judo that allowed for more important discussion to come to the table and be seen by the folks who needed to see it in admin.

Why are we still even holding onto this judo stuff? I mean really people. The bigger fish have been fried here. Chuck's other abuses have been exposed and addressed. The judo thing is and should be dead.

All we really need to close this discussion is a statement from BS about how the site will work to prevent these things in the future with investigations. An article about Chuck to show we are not above investigating our own if we need to.

And I think you are wrong about the Mark/Moose connection. The dates show it, the reason Mark even came to know it was chuck shows it. Put the Kool Aid down and come back to reality.

Posted On:
    7/15/2010 12:04am

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by sambosteve View Post
    All we really need to close this discussion is a statement from BS about how the site will work to prevent these things in the future with investigations. An article about Chuck to show we are not above investigating our own if we need to.

QFT.

Tom's thumb rule #6:
    Everything takes longer than you think, including thinking.

ATTN TOM KAGAN

Administrator

Posted On:
    7/15/2010 12:20am

staff
     Style: xingyi

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Tom Kagan View Post
    And, as I told you before: Get real. That thread would have been flushed.
    Only by you or Sam.

Posted On:
    7/15/2010 12:24am

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by It is Fake View Post
    Only by you or Sam.

If only you were correct, you'd still be mistaken.

A reasonable inquiry would not have gained any traction to force the claims to be on public record.

When something or someone is that entrenched, you're kidding yourself if you think there isn't a TON of **** which needs shoveling out first.
    Last edited by Tom Kagan; 7/15/2010 12:31am at .

ATTN TOM KAGAN

Administrator

Posted On:
    7/15/2010 12:36am

staff
     Style: xingyi

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Edit:

Whatever makes you sleep well at night.
    Last edited by It is Fake; 7/15/2010 12:45am at .