Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Administrator

Posted On:
    7/13/2010 12:12am

staff
     Style: Chinese Boxing

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Are you fucktards still babbling on about this bullshit?
    Look Hardin is probably not a judoka of any worth.
    He's lied about his ****.

The guy is a psychologists dream.

What more are you fucking so concerned about.

Posted On:
    7/13/2010 12:26am

Join us... or die

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by STB'A View Post
    and that doesn't make losing a friend any better. it makes it worse.
    sorry STB A
    This thread never was a high quality conversation - My friend vern Gilbert on the William Acquier thread.

The fight in question having started over who owns which piece of rubble. Nicko1;2233174 On the Acquier Kim Fiasco slash thread.

Posted On:
    7/13/2010 12:30am

Join us... or die

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by TheRuss View Post
    No, I could not.
    well its the sentiment that counts right? give it the ole college try for Chuckey yeah!!
    This thread never was a high quality conversation - My friend vern Gilbert on the William Acquier thread.

The fight in question having started over who owns which piece of rubble. Nicko1;2233174 On the Acquier Kim Fiasco slash thread.

Posted On:
    7/13/2010 12:36am

Join us... or die

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Snake Plissken View Post
    If we are using a similar frame-work to what was previously mentioned:
    If he lied about one thing he likely lied about everything.

Which isn't necessarily true, but with each false statement that was made, it builds a preponderance of evidence that he may have.
    OH PLEASE!!!! don't backpedal!!!! Come on Snake!!!!!! Without a fucking doubt sir without a fucking doubt!!!! It he lied about one thing he lied about others bet on it. Basic human psychology. Is this point really subject ot debate by rationa persons?

When I Get Back

Posted On:
    7/13/2010 12:45am

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Dsimon3387 View Post
    OH PLEASE!!!! don't backpedal!!!! Come on Snake!!!!!! Without a fucking doubt sir without a fucking doubt!!!! It he lied about one thing he lied about others bet on it. Basic human psychology. Is this point really subject ot debate by rationa persons?
    needs MOAR exclamation marks.

and since this is MABS, yes, with each discovered lie it generally makes it more likely he lied about other things.

that doesn't mean you stop looking for the truth, it just means you likely aren't going to find it.

Posted On:
    7/13/2010 1:39am

supporting member
     Style: Taijiquan/Shuai-Chiao/BJJ

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    As this'll all be YMASed anyway, I have to say I find it rather amusing that during some Trollshido thread a little while ago Chuck was called me a lying liar who lies, and I said that I don't lie, and he exploded. He said that generally honest people just don't say that they aren't liars (huh?), and how dare I lie to him, an investigator who knows how to dig up the truth about a person.

I knew right then that he was going to be shown up eventually. I'm just amazed and impressed it took less than a month for it all to happen.

Posted On:
    7/13/2010 2:56am

Join us... or die

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Snake Plissken View Post
    needs MOAR exclamation marks.

and since this is MABS, yes, with each discovered lie it generally makes it more likely he lied about other things.

that doesn't mean you stop looking for the truth, it just means you likely aren't going to find it.

argh!!!!

Posted On:
    7/13/2010 3:13am

Join us... or die

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Rivington View Post
    As this'll all be YMASed anyway, I have to say I find it rather amusing that during some Trollshido thread a little while ago Chuck was called me a lying liar who lies, and I said that I don't lie, and he exploded. He said that generally honest people just don't say that they aren't liars (huh?), and how dare I lie to him, an investigator who knows how to dig up the truth about a person.

I knew right then that he was going to be shown up eventually. I'm just amazed and impressed it took less than a month for it all to happen.
    Chuck was like a roller coaster.. I remember as a kid in new York going to Coney Island and my friend and his girlfriend were on this ride... well the ride operator wanted to do something nice, or maybe he was just very drunk... but he decided to keep the ride going... now the sky was raining vomit, you could hear the screams of people as things were so out of control, all the while the operator smiled secure in the knowledge he was doing his small part to make Coney Island and the world a much better place....

and maybe he was. Maybe the old rusty needles that set upon the coney Island sands needed to scratch out a line in that proverbial sand as sure as Maybe Chuck only lies sometimes and was only a little out of control and and... lets all just get an umbrella as more yellow afflum comes from the sky in the meantime while people do their part to make sure it is known that sometimes MAYBE...Chuck tells the truth, maybe....

Registered Member

Posted On:
    7/13/2010 11:38am

Style: BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Email sent to Zdenek Matl:

Are you aware of any judo tournaments that took place on Bergstrom Air Force Base-and if so, do you have direct knowledge if they were sanctioned or un-sanctioned tournaments?

Also, do you know of a Judoka named Bill Kitz? If so, do you have any contact information for him, or do you know anything about his teaching?

Lastly, do you have any knowledge or information about Judo classes being offered by Austin Community Schools and being held in the gym at BedichekJunior High School in Austin , Texas?

Got an email back from Zdenek Matl and he has no answer to the questions but he directed me to Gail Stolzenber. I got one email address gail@texasjudo.org, but that keeps bouncing back. Trying to find another email address for him.

Seems like with Gail we might be getting to the bottom of the barrel. I'm hoping he at least knows who Bill Kitz is.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    7/13/2010 11:56am

Style: BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Dsimon3387 View Post
    It he lied about one thing he lied about others bet on it. Basic human psychology.
    Do you want to use that "basic human psychology" for this statement?

Quote Originally Posted by Mtripp View Post
    I have spoken at length to people at the AFB
    We know this statement is not true. I won't say it's a lie, but it simply can not be true because the AFB does not exist anymore and has not for more than a decade. Therefore is everything else he said, untrue? This may be an honest mistake, or it may be that he was trying to justify his point even more by using this statement. Nonetheless, I don't think this is a total reflection of his past statements and won't use this "mistake" to hold his feet to the fire.

We are trying to exhaust every avenue and gather all information possible. Is that not what an investigation is for? Or do you just stop when the majority opinion is reached? Chuck might be lying thru his teeth about everything. But I think we at least have to exhaust the options that are available and remove as much doubt as possible. It should be like that for any investigation....yes?
Page 32 of 42 FirstFirst ... 222829303132 33343536 ... LastLast