Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Just waiting for the paperboy.

Posted On:
    6/22/2010 1:11pm

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by PizDoff View Post

Assuming your beer glass still have liquid you would drink later on, this would be the first mistake. Or maybe smoking is your first. Anyways, I usually don't even leave a drink with friends, I bring it to the washroom/wherever it is allowed so no one can slip anything in it. To mark your territory leave a jacket or something else so no one steals the tables/chairs.
    weird, i usually do exactly the opposite.
    i sip my beer, then i bang it on the bar so everyone can hear it and i kinda yell: OH I REALLY NEED A SMOKE, I THINK I'LL JUST LEAVE MY BEER HERE UNATTENDED...'

then i get one of my cigaretters and walk out while saying: OH MY I SUE HOPE NOBODY WILL SLIP FREE DRUGS IN MY BEER WHILE IM GONE FOR FOUR MINUTES!

free dope man!
    whats the matter with you?

Unexpected Elbow

Posted On:
    6/22/2010 1:14pm

Join us... or die
     Style: MMA/Pankration

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by PizDoff View Post
    Assuming your beer glass still have liquid you would drink later on, this would be the first mistake. Or maybe smoking is your first. Anyways, I usually don't even leave a drink with friends, I bring it to the washroom/wherever it is allowed so no one can slip anything in it. To mark your territory leave a jacket or something else so no one steals the tables/chairs.

Everything else seems fine.
    I wasn't smoking cigarettes... ;) That's a good point about the beer though, thanks. I trusted the people I was with but you never know, I guess.
    "The depressing thing about tennis is that no matter how good I get, I'll never be as good as a wall." - Mitch Hedberg

El Guapo says dance!

Posted On:
    6/22/2010 1:15pm

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by chaosexmachina View Post
    He was drunk too. People sometimes do stupid things when they've been drinking. I know I have.
    really?
    not me, but then again, i seldom get drunk.
    except for quite recently, i was walking with my friends, and it was dark.
    so we're minding our own bussiness and this geek was standing outside smoking.
    he starts to wave in our direction!
    good lord, what a f4gg0t, you know the douchebag type, smug looking and all.
    young guy looking for trouble.
    so im like ' who's that' but i was drunk so i immediately changed my mind and thought: to hell with it, i just slug him.

wait...

whas that...?

Light Heavyweight

Posted On:
    6/22/2010 1:16pm

supporting member
     Style: BJJ, MT, Yoga

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I think you're an idiot who's lucky you didn't end up seriously injured or in jail. But that's just me...in general I don't understand the point of drinking until you can't control yourself.
    There is no cheating, there is only jiu-jitsu.

Posted On:

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by chaosexmachina View Post
    I wasn't smoking cigarettes... ;) That's a good point about the beer though, thanks. I trusted the people I was with but you never know, I guess.
    8/10 rapes are done to you by someone you know and trust.

Posted On:

Style: mma /boxing/muai thai

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by adskibullus View Post
    How come all these guys posting about street fights on bullshido can remember every strike in clear detail ( even when drunk) when in my experience during a scrap the body just acts without any thought and i have no time to think or remember about what exact techniques im using?? strange.....

Some people remember in vivid detail and some don't. People have different ways of processing information under stress.
    I also suppose the people who just black out and wind up naked covered in blood don't post about it

for me I can pretty much remember punch for punch in a fight. I have also had to do reports on this and have seen camera footage to validate what I remember.

It is all just part of that rich tapestry

Unexpected Elbow

Posted On:
    6/22/2010 1:21pm

Join us... or die

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by cyrijl View Post
    I think you're an idiot who's lucky you didn't end up seriously injured or in jail. But that's just me...in general I don't understand the point of drinking until you can't control yourself.
    I don't think I was that far gone, friend. I have been, but I'm trying to move past my binge drinking phase and moving into a more social drinking phase.
    "The depressing thing about tennis is that no matter how good I get, I'll never be as good as a wall." - Mitch Hedberg

El Guapo says dance!

Registered Member

Posted On:
    6/22/2010 1:22pm

Style: BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    You could have really hurt him bad, but you got up. You lived. I'm like for a sucker punch all bets are off. I'm a walk away type guy but if you punch me I'm going to square up.

I would say that you could have got off him sooner. Oh and if you can't see someone, you shouldn't be there. That menatlity never works in the streetz (sarcasm).

Unexpected Elbow

Posted On:
    6/22/2010 1:26pm

Join us... or die

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by BigJayBoogie View Post
    Oh and if you can't see someone, you shouldn't be there. That menatlity never works in the streetz (sarcasm).
    You're right though, I learned a lesson too. If you're not sure who it is, do not approach them, especially in the dark. Confirm their identity from a distance (which is what the other guy was trying to do, I guess. lol).

El Guapo says dance!

Posted On:
    6/22/2010 1:40pm

Join us... or die

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by adskibullus View Post
    How come all these guys posting about street fights on bullshido can remember every strike in clear detail ( even when drunk) when in my experience during a scrap the body just acts without any thought and i have no time to think or remember about what exact techniques im using?? strange.....
    tada!! bingo!

Spot on. You can reconstruct after and when someone starts discussing in such deliberation how they did so and so... Bullshit is what I call.
    This thread never was a high quality conversation - My friend vern Gilbert on the William Acquier thread.

The fight in question having started over who owns which piece of rubble. Nicko1;2233174 On the Acquier Kim Fiasco slash thread.
Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 123 4567 ... LastLast