Our Sponsors:

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 12 3456 ... LastLast
Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Posted On:
    6/22/2010 12:40pm

Style: bjj/judo

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I guess I cant really comment on the choice to fight, because no one knows what they'd do in that particular situations.

But the tone of your post is all wrong. You're looking for validation and approval, and while I'm sure you'll partially get that from here, the appropriate thing would be for you to be able to have the introspect to be able to ask yourself if it was the right thing to do.

Just waiting for the paperboy.

Posted On:
    6/22/2010 12:50pm

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    what do i think?

i think you're a freaking moron.
    are you 13 or something?
    ' so i went for this inside legkick, it was rait there!lolol!'

grow the **** up, wannabe.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    6/22/2010 12:55pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    If he suckerpunched you, then you had every right to beat his ass.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    6/22/2010 12:58pm

Style: Lifting heavy stuff

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    How come all these guys posting about street fights on bullshido can remember every strike in clear detail ( even when drunk) when in my experience during a scrap the body just acts without any thought and i have no time to think or remember about what exact techniques im using?? strange.....

Posted On:
    6/22/2010 1:01pm

Join us... or die
     Style: mma /boxing/muai thai

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I must admit I have heard versions of "I was sitting in the pub reading the bible when suddenly he came up and hit me" And I have always been sceptical.

Otherwise try to avoid ground and pound for legal reasons. Self defence is about removing a threat and the feotal position is not all that threatening.

Unexpected Elbow

Posted On:
    6/22/2010 1:02pm

Join us... or die
     Style: MMA/Pankration

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Dsimon3387 View Post
    I don't believe you. you are leaving out essentials I would bet money on it.

Try to go back and really remember wht led up to the sucker punch.

Here is why I do not believe your version... and I understand you may have been on the hooch I am not saying you are a lyer, I just think you are not remembering..... everything.

Ok:

You said yu were sucker punched? well when you try to recognize someone you sort of stick your head out and look straight on... this is not an angle for someone to sucker punch you. If you were turned away or something maybe, but you are saying you are moving fowards head jutted out to trty to see who the people are who are approaching... and someone sucker punches you? no. and if they did your head was not turned so it was not a sucker punch as you say.

Start by telling us what you said or did to the girl to get the guy to throw the punch.... thats how that fight started. Did you say something or do something to her that was threatening? I bet you did
    I said not a word to them. It was dark, and I wasn't wearing my glasses (not a very strong perscription, though).

I think it was because I didn't say anything that he punched me. It was a dark side street, he was asking "who's that". Maybe he was scared, protecting his friends?
    "The depressing thing about tennis is that no matter how good I get, I'll never be as good as a wall." - Mitch Hedberg

El Guapo says dance!

Just waiting for the paperboy.

Posted On:
    6/22/2010 1:07pm

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Yes he was scared, i would be too, i mean sucha beefcake like you and then i'm liek omg mah gf might totally dig him, i better punch him.

Unexpected Elbow

Posted On:

Join us... or die

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by adskibullus View Post
    How come all these guys posting about street fights on bullshido can remember every strike in clear detail ( even when drunk) when in my experience during a scrap the body just acts without any thought and i have no time to think or remember about what exact techniques im using?? strange.....
    lol, I wasn't PISS drunk. I wasn't thinking during this fight, that's why I did silly things like inside leg kicks and push kicks. My stand-up sucks, I should have just taken him down and choked him out or something.
    "The depressing thing about tennis is that no matter how good I get, I'll never be as good as a wall." - Mitch Hedberg

El Guapo says dance!

Posted On:

supporting memberstaff
     Style: Grappling

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    For some, the event will run over and over in your mind for a while to come

Quote Originally Posted by chaosexmachina View Post
    I pounded a Yager bomb at the bar and put my beer down on our table.
    Assuming your beer glass still have liquid you would drink later on, this would be the first mistake. Or maybe smoking is your first. Anyways, I usually don't even leave a drink with friends, I bring it to the washroom/wherever it is allowed so no one can slip anything in it. To mark your territory leave a jacket or something else so no one steals the tables/chairs.

Everything else seems fine.
    Surfing Facebook at work? Spread the good word by adding us on Facebook today! https://www.facebook.com/Bullshido

Unexpected Elbow

Posted On:
    6/22/2010 1:10pm

Join us... or die

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Lebell View Post
    Yes he was scared, i would be too, i mean sucha beefcake like you and then i'm liek omg mah gf might totally dig him, i better punch him.
    He was drunk too. People sometimes do stupid things when they've been drinking. I know I have.

El Guapo says dance!
Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 12 3456 ... LastLast