Posted On:
    6/21/2010 7:45pm

Bullshido Newbie
     Style: BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

This JKD School for real? Help.

http://www.elitejkd.net/martialarts-programs-rat.htm

"Also how to defeat a Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu Blackbelt in seconds. This information has been kept TOP SECRET (literally) for dozens of years. It's been possessed by a handful of legendary greats like Dan Inosanto (who was none other than Bruce Lee’s protege), who himself learned this skill from a venerable Filipino grand master, who learned it from his valiant ancestors.... who invented these moves out of sheer necessity when the tiny islands of the Philippines were being overrun for centuries by everyone from the Japanese to the Spanish to the USMC!"

This sounds like Bullshido to me. Anyone else have a thought?

Posted On:
    6/21/2010 8:54pm

Join us... or die

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by jgargano03 View Post
    http://www.elitejkd.net/martialarts-programs-rat.htm

"Also how to defeat a Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu Blackbelt in seconds. This information has been kept TOP SECRET (literally) for dozens of years. It's been possessed by a handful of legendary greats like Dan Inosanto (who was none other than Bruce Lee’s protege), who himself learned this skill from a venerable Filipino grand master, who learned it from his valiant ancestors.... who invented these moves out of sheer necessity when the tiny islands of the Philippines were being overrun for centuries by everyone from the Japanese to the Spanish to the USMC!"

This sounds like Bullshido to me. Anyone else have a thought?
    I'm thinking that the Japanese,Spanish and USMC were not using BJJ when they were overunning the Phillipines.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    6/21/2010 9:13pm

Style: BJJ, FMA

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    no its for real. Its a called kino mutai. ask der auslander for more info, he has higher rank than me I believe, and i dont want to misrepresent anything. As a side note, my experience with Pauls guys is that they are very big into grappling. Paul of course is a purple belt from Rickson and has been rolling for 24 years

EDIT: You should know that there are no rules in JKD. meaning if you don't like biting then chuck it and never look back. That goes for everything really. JKD is a process not a product, and it is supposed to lead you to you own personal truth through complete subjectivity. If you hate chain punches and rather approach it like Vitor Belfort did in his fight against Silva, thats cool too. Everything can be personalized, changed adopted or disregarded as you please. I believe it is best to be in an environment like that than some TMA school (BJJ included) that tries to drill in you head that there way is the only best most effective destructive blah blah what have you
    Last edited by fights4peace; 6/21/2010 9:26pm at .

Posted On:
    6/21/2010 9:19pm

Join us... or die

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by fights4peace View Post
    no its for real. Its a called kino mutai. ask der auslander for more info, he has higher rank than me I believe, and i dont want to misrepresent anything. As a side note, my experience with Pauls guys is that they are very big into grappling. Paul of course is a purple belt from Rickson and has been rolling for 24 years

Bro, whatever it is can be as legit as goddamn MC Hammer but that blurb still makes as much sense as a fucking football bat. If you can dredge up some video evidence of someone from that art defeating a BJJ BB in anything it would truly make my day. I highly doubt that any such evidence will be forthcoming. I would love to hear what DA has to say on the subject because he speaks truth.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    6/21/2010 9:21pm

Style: MMA

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    damn who would have thought there were soo many BJJ black belts out there trying to invade different countries back in the days good thing we have this dude to protect our independence.....

Registered Member

Posted On:
    6/21/2010 9:42pm

Style: BJJ, FMA

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Vorpal View Post
    Bro, whatever it is can be as legit as goddamn MC Hammer but that blurb still makes as much sense as a fucking football bat. If you can dredge up some video evidence of someone from that art defeating a BJJ BB in anything it would truly make my day. I highly doubt that any such evidence will be forthcoming. I would love to hear what DA has to say on the subject because he speaks truth.
    I had this conversation last night. I am not having it again. Go to an instructor and ask him in person. I cant be bothered with this

is a Godd*mn Federale!

Posted On:
    6/21/2010 9:46pm

supporting member
     Style: Clinchology: Judo & MT

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I like Vunak, at least when it comes to blades, but that video is a prime example of anti-grapple BS.

I hope Rickson choked him the **** out when he saw that.

Rudy Reyes > Bear Grylls

Registered Member

Posted On:
    6/21/2010 9:47pm

Style: Judo

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by fights4peace View Post
    I had this conversation last night. I am not having it again. Go to an instructor and ask him in person. I cant be bothered with this

The last thing anyone wanted to do was to put you out.

I apologise on behalf of Bullshido.

Posted On:
    6/21/2010 9:48pm

Join us... or die

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Seriously? What the Hell is it about this site that there are people on it that cannot tell the difference between a fight video and a fucking compliant demo? F4P are you semi fucking retarded or are you being purposefully obtuse? There really is no third possibility.

is a Godd*mn Federale!

Posted On:
    6/21/2010 9:49pm

supporting member
     Style: Clinchology: Judo & MT

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    BTW, this is the video fights4peace posted to prove his point.

Then he realized how shitty it was and edited his post

YouTube- the sickest defense for a choke there is

Rudy Reyes > Bear Grylls
Page 1 of 5 1 2345 LastLast