Thread: Hello

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

Hello

Hello all.
    Well I was training muay thai and boxing couple of years but that was almost 15 years ago, that is a life, so now I'm starting my trainings again for my pleasure.

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by dekalimero View Post
    Hello all.
    Well I was training muay thai and boxing couple of years but that was almost 15 years ago, that is a life, so now I'm starting my trainings again for my pleasure.
    Well, HELLO there!

Welcome to the Bullshido website. So, 15 years ago you were boxing and Muay Thai boxing? Where you actively competing or just a gym rat?

What made you decide to get back into training and what sort of training are you doing?

Did your fitness level decrease significantly and, if so, what are you wanting to do to improve it? because there is always the PT forum with tons of great advice!

Do you currently have a gym? If so, what do think? Different then your gyms from 15 years ago?

Welcome!

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Hello Snake.

Well. I was more or less sparing partner for competitors, due to my not so good fitness level, it was a time when i need to think more of earning money then training.

I think that I was good, sometimes very good but unfortunately not determined in my training.

Now I'm doing it for my self.

Yes my fitness level is way decreased, I can't hold one round. My strength level is still very good because I've never give up push-ups and abs training.

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by dekalimero View Post
    Hello Snake.

Well. I was more or less sparing partner for competitors, due to my not so good fitness level, it was a time when i need to think more of earning money then training.
    any tips you picked up from your work as a sparring partner that you are using now?

I think that I was good, sometimes very good but unfortunately not determined in my training.
    Now I'm doing it for my self.
    and now with the wisdom of age comes the vision to see the folly of youth.
    since you are chosing to come back to training and see that you natural youthful advantages are missing, you can get into the meat and bone of your training.
    keep it up.
    Where are you training now and are you going primarily boxing or thai boxing?

Yes my fitness level is way decreased, I can't hold one round. My strength level is still very good because I've never give up push-ups and abs training.
    they say the punch is the last thing to go.
    chin is next to last. :)

again, welcome.