Our Sponsors:

Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Posted On:
    5/18/2010 5:10am

Style: Judo, Jiu Jitsu, NO-GI

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

Champion Martial Arts USA

Champion Martial Arts USA is the #1 ranked martial arts dojo in Fl. for children of all ages. We are home to Judo / Jiu-Jitsu / No-Gi. We are the only Judo team to ever win a first place team trophy at any NAGA event. Sensei Angel Perez and Judo Jimmy Perez are two brothers with 75 years of combined martial arts experience. 4 GOLD medals, 1 SILVER, and 2 BRONZE at the 2009 Jr US OPEN Judo championships, and 4 Title Belts at 2009 NAGA championships won by our students. Home to Brian Abreu - two time defending Jr US OPEN and Jr Olympic Champion and winner of the Best Technique Award on both occassions in 2008 & 2009. The Codinach brothers - Mikael and Anthony - NAGA Champions and title belt winners. Jr US OPEN Gold medal winners - Christian Perez, Christopher Alvarez, Javier Acosta, Natalie Varela, Dominic "DIDI" Rodriguez, and many other present and future champions. Join us and be a CHAMPION - First lesson is always FREE. :usa2: www.judochampion.com
    Last edited by BIG ICE HOLE; 5/22/2010 10:35am at .

Registered Member

Posted On:
    5/19/2010 8:27am

Style: Brazilian Jiujitsu

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Hey man, I really like the instructional videos on your website. That seoi nage variation where you grab the shoulder looks beast! Thanks for uploading those!

Transmaniacon MC

Posted On:
    5/19/2010 10:48pm

supporting member
     Style: BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I, too, totally love the free advertising I steal from Bullshido. It's really cool that there are places on the interwebs where I can tell everyone about my palmetto bug style ju jitsu (PB&JJ) without even having to pay for it!

Heavyweight

Posted On:
    5/23/2010 2:17pm

supporting member
     Style: Kyokushinkai / Kajukenbo

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    this is a very piss poor review as all it is a brag list.

I could review my Kosho Shorie Ryu Kempo dojo and list the 24 medals and little statues we got in a tournament but why? I'd probably mention that we are active in the sport karate thang with some success.
    "Preparing mentally, the most important thing is, if you aren't doing it for the love of it, then don't do it." - Benny Urquidez

Posted On:
    5/24/2010 11:53pm

Style: Judo, Jiu Jitsu, NO-GI

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by fug View Post
    this is a very piss poor review as all it is a brag list.
    I am completely computer illiterate. I dont really know how. Can you offer me some help instead of criticising. Thanks