Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Just waiting for the paperboy.

Posted On:
    6/21/2010 2:44am

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by fights4peace View Post
    No I am not in the service but if your a jew, or someone who looks jewish, there is a great chance than where i live ( in hebron in israel) you have and will be attacked. why because your there. and yes against a gun im fucked. but if its a bunch of doofus hamas trying to beat down on me and my wife while were coming back home from buy groceries I will bite the fucker who got my in RNC or guillotine. why? because I could black out and have my wife killed and be-headed. because thats what the bad guys do where I live. so your reality of str33t d3f3nc3 and mine are two fucking different ideas, understand?
    You should paint the whole picture.
    Why would they attack you?
    How did jews get to live in Hebron?
    Hmm?
    You also failed to mention there's tons of military that patrol there.

Fasten your seat belts, and prepare for lift off

Posted On:
    6/21/2010 2:45am

supporting member
     Style: Combat Cuddling

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    No I am not in the service but if your a jew, or someone who looks jewish, there is a great chance than where i live ( in hebron in israel) you have and will be attacked. why because your there. and yes against a gun im fucked. but if its a bunch of doofus hamas trying to beat down on me and my wife while were coming back home from buy groceries I will bite the fucker who got my in RNC or guillotine. why? because I could black out and have my wife killed and be-headed. because thats what the bad guys do where I live. so your reality of str33t d3f3nc3 and mine are two fucking different ideas, understand?
    Uh maybe you should learn to you know, escape the RNC/Guillotine. Cause your chances of biting your way out aren't good. Also I hope you've got your hepatitis shots. Yes, life sucks and people hate the Jews where you live. Why don't you take your "I'll do whatever it takes" mentality and train some more submission escapes if you're so worried about them.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    6/21/2010 2:52am

Style: None ATM

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    No I am not in the service but if you're a Jew, or someone who looks Jewish, there is a great chance than where I live ( in Hebron in Israel) you have and will be attacked. Why because you're there, and yes against a gun I'm fucked. But if its a bunch of doofus Hamas trying to beat down on me and my wife while we're coming back home from buying groceries I will bite the fucker who got my in a RNC or guillotine. Why? because I could black out and have my wife killed and be-headed. Because that's what the bad guys do where I live. So your reality of str33t d3f3nc3 and mine are two fucking different ideas, understand?

Grammer check 4 you. I missed some things. A no-prize for those who find them

Posted On:
    6/21/2010 2:52am

Join us... or die
     Style: Hiatus

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by nnate View Post
    Basically, if I can spend several hours drinking beer on a roof in Florida weather, I can grapple for a few minutes on "black top".
    Now why did you have to go and tell me that? Now if you ever post anything retarded I can't be mad at you. God damn it.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    6/21/2010 2:53am

Style: BJJ, FMA

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by David Koresh Jr. View Post
    Uh maybe you should learn to you know, escape the RNC/Guillotine. Cause your chances of biting your way out aren't good. Also I hope you've got your hepatitis shots. Yes, life sucks and people hate the Jews where you live. Why don't you take your "I'll do whatever it takes" mentality and train some more submission escapes if you're so worried about them.
    I have trained submission escapes. I do train them actively. In my experience they can take to long. I have had my hepatitis shots. I'd rather live with hepatitis than die in an alley listening to my wife scream and call my name. Biting works I have empirically tested and proved it. next time I get attacked ill have my wife video tape it and if i get in a choke(which i WON'T do purposely just to make you guys happy) ill show you, because thats the bullshido way ;p

Registered Member

Posted On:
    6/21/2010 2:55am

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by nnate View Post
    No I am not in the service but if you're a Jew, or someone who looks Jewish, there is a great chance than where I live ( in Hebron in Israel) you have and will be attacked. Why because you're there, and yes against a gun I'm fucked. But if its a bunch of doofus Hamas trying to beat down on me and my wife while we're coming back home from buying groceries I will bite the fucker who got my in a RNC or guillotine. Why? because I could black out and have my wife killed and be-headed. Because that's what the bad guys do where I live. So your reality of str33t d3f3nc3 and mine are two fucking different ideas, understand?

Grammer check 4 you. I missed some things. A no-prize for those who find them
    Thank you. My English has suffered since i have moved to Israel

Registered Member

Posted On:
    6/21/2010 2:55am

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    typo I meant to ya isnt always the best etc. ever since i moved to israel my english has gone done the tubes
    I can tell.

Featherweight

Posted On:
    6/21/2010 2:57am

Bullshido Newbie
     Style: 8th degree Vulcan Logic

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by BigJayBoogie
    I love how everyone talks about what works in the streetz!! Most of us don't even know what happens in the streetz....

you mean in the club or bar? Yeah..well usually that's chest bumping and talking **** till the security or police show up. Fights are totally avoidable...and even when they are not the odds of you winning due to any MA. My suggestion for all you wanna be STREETZ BRAWLERZ...a chair, glass bottle or throwing a bystander at the person club punching them and running for the door is far more effective than trying to find out what martial artz is best in the streetz...all of them suxorz compared to club punch and run-fu.

I mean..but really. How many times a lifetime do you actually think there is a no win scenario that you HAVE to fight? I'm finding just in my short stay here that we have some folks who want to be the badass and start **** being the agressor. In other wordz if you ever aquire the l33t skillz you are going to be the guy starting **** with people.
    I have a vid for you dudes...

YouTube- Doug Stanhope: Voice of America - FEAR IN THE U.S. NEWS MEDIA

no one really, actually wants to beat you up in a back alley and rape your girl with you being held down and forced to watch. Let it go...stop watching cable news, get out and enjoy your life. Be happy that you want to learn a fun fighting style that will allow you to adequately defend yourself if someone you are fighting doesn't pull a knife, gun, homeboys, mace or scud missile...
    Quote Originally Posted by fights4peace
    best post on the website.

Something is not adding up here. I think Fights4Peace is a sockpuppet/troll.

Why proclaim the above post as the "best" and then come in this thread with the antithesis? *scratches peach-textured head (seriously, feels like a peach with this two-day old new growth)*

Registered Member

Posted On:
    6/21/2010 3:01am

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Lebell View Post
    You should paint the whole picture.
    Why would they attack you?
    How did jews get to live in Hebron?
    Hmm?
    You also failed to mention there's tons of military that patrol there.
    They want us to leave. Thats why they attack us. Jews have always historically lived in Hebron. Always, there are some families that have stayed there since before the "recent" (roman caused) exile, and have remained there for all this time. There is military patrol but not as much as you would think. Besides military patrol doesn't stop snipers that are miles away ( referencing the incident with the mother and her 2 year old)

Lebell, I like you, but if you have an issue with me being in land that belongs to me then go take a long walk off a tall drop.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    6/21/2010 3:02am

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Thank you. My English has suffered since i have moved to Israel

Pro Tip: Strong grammar and effective spelling will help you on Bullshido. If you plan on spending more time here, make an effort to build on these skills. Strong communication is valuable here.

Otherwise, Shalom my friend.
Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 6789 LastLast