Page 5 of 9 First 123456789 Last
  1. #41
    Just waiting for the paperboy. supporting member
    Lebell's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Lolland
    Posts
    12,492
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by fights4peace View Post
    No I am not in the service but if your a jew, or someone who looks jewish, there is a great chance than where i live ( in hebron in israel) you have and will be attacked. why because your there. and yes against a gun im fucked. but if its a bunch of doofus hamas trying to beat down on me and my wife while were coming back home from buy groceries I will bite the fucker who got my in RNC or guillotine. why? because I could black out and have my wife killed and be-headed. because thats what the bad guys do where I live. so your reality of str33t d3f3nc3 and mine are two fucking different ideas, understand?
    You should paint the whole picture.
    Why would they attack you?
    How did jews get to live in Hebron?
    Hmm?
    You also failed to mention there's tons of military that patrol there.

  2. #42
    Fasten your seat belts, and prepare for lift off
    DKJr's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Richmond, VA
    Posts
    3,214
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by fights4peace View Post
    No I am not in the service but if your a jew, or someone who looks jewish, there is a great chance than where i live ( in hebron in israel) you have and will be attacked. why because your there. and yes against a gun im fucked. but if its a bunch of doofus hamas trying to beat down on me and my wife while were coming back home from buy groceries I will bite the fucker who got my in RNC or guillotine. why? because I could black out and have my wife killed and be-headed. because thats what the bad guys do where I live. so your reality of str33t d3f3nc3 and mine are two fucking different ideas, understand?
    Uh maybe you should learn to you know, escape the RNC/Guillotine. Cause your chances of biting your way out aren't good. Also I hope you've got your hepatitis shots. Yes, life sucks and people hate the Jews where you live. Why don't you take your "I'll do whatever it takes" mentality and train some more submission escapes if you're so worried about them.

  3. #43

    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Pensacola, Fl
    Posts
    251
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by fights4peace View Post
    No I am not in the service but if your a jew, or someone who looks jewish, there is a great chance than where i live ( in hebron in israel) you have and will be attacked. why because your there. and yes against a gun im fucked. but if its a bunch of doofus hamas trying to beat down on me and my wife while were coming back home from buy groceries I will bite the fucker who got my in RNC or guillotine. why? because I could black out and have my wife killed and be-headed. because thats what the bad guys do where I live. so your reality of str33t d3f3nc3 and mine are two fucking different ideas, understand?
    No I am not in the service but if you're a Jew, or someone who looks Jewish, there is a great chance than where I live ( in Hebron in Israel) you have and will be attacked. Why because you're there, and yes against a gun I'm fucked. But if its a bunch of doofus Hamas trying to beat down on me and my wife while we're coming back home from buying groceries I will bite the fucker who got my in a RNC or guillotine. Why? because I could black out and have my wife killed and be-headed. Because that's what the bad guys do where I live. So your reality of str33t d3f3nc3 and mine are two fucking different ideas, understand?

    Grammer check 4 you. I missed some things. A no-prize for those who find them

  4. #44
    Squerlli's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    NO! SLEEP! TILL BROOKLYN!
    Posts
    3,683
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by nnate View Post
    Basically, if I can spend several hours drinking beer on a roof in Florida weather, I can grapple for a few minutes on "black top".
    Now why did you have to go and tell me that? Now if you ever post anything retarded I can't be mad at you. God damn it.

  5. #45

    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    NYC
    Posts
    343
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by David Koresh Jr. View Post
    Uh maybe you should learn to you know, escape the RNC/Guillotine. Cause your chances of biting your way out aren't good. Also I hope you've got your hepatitis shots. Yes, life sucks and people hate the Jews where you live. Why don't you take your "I'll do whatever it takes" mentality and train some more submission escapes if you're so worried about them.
    I have trained submission escapes. I do train them actively. In my experience they can take to long. I have had my hepatitis shots. I'd rather live with hepatitis than die in an alley listening to my wife scream and call my name. Biting works I have empirically tested and proved it. next time I get attacked ill have my wife video tape it and if i get in a choke(which i WON'T do purposely just to make you guys happy) ill show you, because thats the bullshido way ;p

  6. #46

    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    NYC
    Posts
    343
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by nnate View Post
    No I am not in the service but if you're a Jew, or someone who looks Jewish, there is a great chance than where I live ( in Hebron in Israel) you have and will be attacked. Why because you're there, and yes against a gun I'm fucked. But if its a bunch of doofus Hamas trying to beat down on me and my wife while we're coming back home from buying groceries I will bite the fucker who got my in a RNC or guillotine. Why? because I could black out and have my wife killed and be-headed. Because that's what the bad guys do where I live. So your reality of str33t d3f3nc3 and mine are two fucking different ideas, understand?

    Grammer check 4 you. I missed some things. A no-prize for those who find them
    Thank you. My English has suffered since i have moved to Israel

  7. #47

    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Pensacola, Fl
    Posts
    251
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by fights4peace View Post
    typo I meant to ya isnt always the best etc. ever since i moved to israel my english has gone done the tubes
    I can tell.

  8. #48

    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    22
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by BigJayBoogie
    I love how everyone talks about what works in the streetz!! Most of us don't even know what happens in the streetz....

    you mean in the club or bar? Yeah..well usually that's chest bumping and talking **** till the security or police show up. Fights are totally avoidable...and even when they are not the odds of you winning due to any MA. My suggestion for all you wanna be STREETZ BRAWLERZ...a chair, glass bottle or throwing a bystander at the person club punching them and running for the door is far more effective than trying to find out what martial artz is best in the streetz...all of them suxorz compared to club punch and run-fu.

    I mean..but really. How many times a lifetime do you actually think there is a no win scenario that you HAVE to fight? I'm finding just in my short stay here that we have some folks who want to be the badass and start **** being the agressor. In other wordz if you ever aquire the l33t skillz you are going to be the guy starting **** with people.
    I have a vid for you dudes...

    YouTube- Doug Stanhope: Voice of America - FEAR IN THE U.S. NEWS MEDIA

    no one really, actually wants to beat you up in a back alley and rape your girl with you being held down and forced to watch. Let it go...stop watching cable news, get out and enjoy your life. Be happy that you want to learn a fun fighting style that will allow you to adequately defend yourself if someone you are fighting doesn't pull a knife, gun, homeboys, mace or scud missile...
    Quote Originally Posted by fights4peace
    best post on the website.

    Something is not adding up here. I think Fights4Peace is a sockpuppet/troll.

    Why proclaim the above post as the "best" and then come in this thread with the antithesis? *scratches peach-textured head (seriously, feels like a peach with this two-day old new growth)*

  9. #49

    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    NYC
    Posts
    343
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Lebell View Post
    You should paint the whole picture.
    Why would they attack you?
    How did jews get to live in Hebron?
    Hmm?
    You also failed to mention there's tons of military that patrol there.
    They want us to leave. Thats why they attack us. Jews have always historically lived in Hebron. Always, there are some families that have stayed there since before the "recent" (roman caused) exile, and have remained there for all this time. There is military patrol but not as much as you would think. Besides military patrol doesn't stop snipers that are miles away ( referencing the incident with the mother and her 2 year old)

    Lebell, I like you, but if you have an issue with me being in land that belongs to me then go take a long walk off a tall drop.

  10. #50

    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Pensacola, Fl
    Posts
    251
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by fights4peace View Post
    Thank you. My English has suffered since i have moved to Israel

    Pro Tip: Strong grammar and effective spelling will help you on Bullshido. If you plan on spending more time here, make an effort to build on these skills. Strong communication is valuable here.

    Otherwise, Shalom my friend.

Page 5 of 9 First 123456789 Last

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Log in

Log in
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO