Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Stillness is death

Posted On:
    6/24/2010 5:37pm

Business Class Supporting Member
     NY Combat Sambo Style: combat sambo

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Hi all, I am fine with NYCS being the location. the weekend of the 18th and the weekend of the 31st are no good for me. But we now have an open mat every Sunday ($10) starting at 1pm, ending at 3PM. For a TD, we can go as long as we need to. So I suggest we have the TD on Sunday, July 25th at 1PM.
    One of the best Bullshido investigations ever written: http://www.bullshido.org/David_Kujawski_Investigation

Posted On:
    6/24/2010 5:40pm

Join us... or die
     Style: BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    25 Jul. I'm in unless I have to get surgery on my shoulder. I'll show up regardless it's been too long since I've seen any of you wackos.

solves problems with violence

Posted On:
    6/24/2010 6:24pm

supporting member
     Style: Judo, Hung Family Boxing

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by sambosteve View Post
    Hi all, I am fine with NYCS being the location. the weekend of the 18th and the weekend of the 31st are no good for me. But we now have an open mat every Sunday ($10) starting at 1pm, ending at 3PM. For a TD, we can go as long as we need to. So I suggest we have the TD on Sunday, July 25th at 1PM.
    i may or may not be able to participate by then, but i'll be there at least to shoot video. thanks, steve!

Quote Originally Posted by babo78 View Post
    Thanks for all effort that back in the day. It did mean a lot and I had great time. I'm like 2-3 years late in thank you but yeah man thanks.
    i wasn't fishing for thanks, but it's appreciated. just wish you could have come to more of them, as you're about my size and a good sparring partner.
    "Face punches are an essential character building part of a martial art. You don't truly love your children unless you allow them to get punched in the face." - chi-conspiricy
    "When I was a little boy, I had a sailor suit, but it didn't mean I was in the Navy." - Mtripp on the subject of a 5 year old karate black belt
    "Without actual qualifications to be a Zen teacher, your instructor is just another roundeye raping Asian culture for a buck." - Errant108
    "Seriously, who gives a **** what you or Errant think? You're Asian males, everyone just ignores you, unless you're in a krotty movie." - new2bjj

Middleweight

Posted On:
    6/24/2010 11:57pm

Business Class Supporting Member
     New York MMA Examiner Style: magic FUCKING powers!

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by sambosteve View Post
    Oh, crap. I'm sorry. I meant that 17th-18th was no good and we had to pick between the 24th and the 25th.

Little brain problem. I believe my first post after I called reflected the correct info.

Edit: Alright. I'll call it and start an official attendance thread. Steve's suggestion is sound. July 25 at 1pm it is.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    6/28/2010 6:48am

Style: Yudo, Karate

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Ming Loyalist View Post
    ...just wish you could have come to more of them, as you're about my size and a good sparring partner.
    Same here. I lost my job around that time due to company bankruptcy so I was bouncing around NJ next for job for about 12 months.
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123