Light Heavyweight

Posted On:
    6/20/2010 7:35pm

supporting member
     Style: judo hiatus

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Sirc View Post
    No. Too many people dying around me. I don't know when they'll pass so I don't want to make plans. I'm sticking around here for the time being.
    pu_ _ _

c'mon

You don't really care about anyone else. Stop the "people I care about ****" you self-absorbed-mamma's boy. Step up and be a real man, show up at the Mega.

I'll gladly take your wife out for a few beers and conversation afterwards. My wife can join so there's no chance of "failure to communicate". It's not as though I'm offering to "put it in her ass" or so to speak from your earlier post.

I'll gladly give you your much wanted belt if you'll only accept and vanquish.

What say you boy?

I am a living legend!

Posted On:
    6/20/2010 7:40pm

supporting member
     Style: Tatsumaki Senpuu Kyaku

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by hungryjoe View Post
    pu_ _ _

c'mon

You don't really care about anyone else. Stop the "people I care about ****" you self-absorbed-mamma's boy. Step up and be a real man, show up at the Mega.

I'll gladly take your wife out for a few beers and conversation afterwards. My wife can join so there's no chance of "failure to communicate". It's not as though I'm offering to "put it in her ass" or so to speak from your earlier post.

I'll gladly give you your much wanted belt if you'll only accept and vanquish.

What say you boy?
    First, my grandmother is dying of thyroid cancer and a great aunt is about to die from liver failure. Another close person to me is dying of kidney failure. My sister is getting married and on top of all of that **** you.

I'm not married. So you can have fun with my wife, unicorn and leprachaun.

Secondly, you're a fucking alcoholic and you fucked up the munacra thing. You're a liar and you're the one who is a coward. You didn't say **** and you fucked it all up. I don't trust you and you have no value in anythign that you say anymore, you fucking alcoholic junkie.

MADE OF STEEL!

Posted On:
    6/20/2010 8:02pm

supporting member
     Style: MMA

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I would like to formally request either a link or a summary of the source of the Sirc/Hungryjoe drama.
    The fool thinks himself immortal,
    If he hold back from battle;
    But old age will grant him no truce,
    Even if spears spare him.

Light Heavyweight

Posted On:
    6/20/2010 8:02pm

supporting member
     Style: judo hiatus

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    First, my grandmother is dying of thyroid cancer and a great aunt is about to die from liver failure. Another close person to me is dying of kidney failure. My sister is getting married and on top of all of that **** you.

Secondly, you're a fucking alcoholic and you fucked up the munacra thing. You're a liar and you're the one who is a coward. You didn't say **** and you fucked it all up. I don't trust you and you have no value in anythign that you say anymore, you fucking alcoholic junkie.
    First, my condolences to your grandmother and aunt. They're surely better people than you.

On the other hand:

Then you'll have no problem fighting someone else who's your weight and twice you age.

Alcoholic? Hardly, but I'll gladly tip a glass upon your defeat!

Accept or not? I mistakenly let at 21 year old, wanting to go meet Saulo in SD to accept your challenge. It won't happen again. See you in Austin or do you need help in getting there?

Show me where I have ever lied, ever, or come see me. I await your reply and will gladly fly you to the place of your ass kicking.

You've called me a liar. I'll gladly kick your young ass for my pleasure. Do you accept?

Posted On:
    6/20/2010 8:15pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Old man ladyboy gong sau!

Posted On:
    6/20/2010 8:16pm

Join us... or die

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

dear Sirc:

I am sorry about your family health problems. I also know that Hungry Joe givin you a beatin is par for the course... I have heard your cry for martyrdome and I have to say: martyrdome is like anything else, you cannot be too careful! I mean what if the nails had come out on poor Jesus?

Look I'll be brief we have had our disagreements but I agree with you that martyrdome becomes you and... I want to help!!! thats right lets do this right you little.. I mean my buddy Sirc.

Make one of your speeches like you made, accept a few more beatins and them here is what I will do:

a) We will start by giving you a lot of aspirin.... lets make this gut wrenching!! then as you are screamin I can have a sword handy, I can then cut your head off (sell it to Joe for a few beers) and just to make sure? how about a I piss down you spinal column?

we can do this Sirc, his will be done! like Osiris you can come back when I cut you up into 100 pieces... did I mention that part about the 100 pieces? haha never mind!! :tongue5:
    This thread never was a high quality conversation - My friend vern Gilbert on the William Acquier thread.

The fight in question having started over who owns which piece of rubble. Nicko1;2233174 On the Acquier Kim Fiasco slash thread.

Posted On:
    6/20/2010 8:20pm

Join us... or die

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Nefron View Post
    Old man ladyboy gong sau!
    ac transit man in the house!!! haha Joe would own Real estate after this one, thats right a plot o land shaped like Sirc's ass, oh wait that would be Sirc's ass.
    This thread never was a high quality conversation - My friend vern Gilbert on the William Acquier thread.

The fight in question having started over who owns which piece of rubble. Nicko1;2233174 On the Acquier Kim Fiasco slash thread.

Posted On:
    6/20/2010 8:21pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Joe, I think its only appropriate to deliver the beating Dr. Boskonovitch style.

YouTube- Tekken 3: Breakdancing Boskonovitch

Registered Member

Posted On:
    6/20/2010 9:25pm

Style: Muay Thai

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by hungryjoe View Post
    I'll gladly take your young ass for my pleasure. Do you accept?
    now that makes more sense.
Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 6789 LastLast