Page 91 of 101 First ... 4181878889909192939495 ... Last
  1. #901

    Join Date
    Jul 2002
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    4,722
    Style
    LongFist CMA
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Whatever , man. You can pick and choose your indignity.

  2. #902
    Just waiting for the paperboy. supporting member
    Lebell's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Lolland
    Posts
    12,408
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Mtripp View Post
    Just bought two of these....

    http://www.bevmo.com/Shop/ProductDet...?ProductID=527

    Gonna be a long week....
    seriously:if you phnetically pronounce that brandname in my language you say: eat my *****.

  3. #903
    Rene "Zendokan" Gysenbergs's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Sanctuary of Pallas Athena (Belgium)
    Posts
    2,680
    Style
    Savate (LBF/SD/LC) - BJJ
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Lebell View Post
    seriously:if you phnetically pronounce that brandname in my language you say: eat my *****.
    It's the sitename, not the brand name.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jiujitsu77
    You know you are crazy about BJJ/Martial arts when...
    Quote Originally Posted by Humanzee
    ...your books on Kama Sutra and BJJ are interchangeable.
    Quote Originally Posted by jk55299 on Keysi Fighting Method
    It looks like this is a great fighting method if someone replaces your shampoo with superglue.
    The real deadly:

  4. #904
    Just waiting for the paperboy. supporting member
    Lebell's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Lolland
    Posts
    12,408
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Zendokan View Post
    It's the sitename, not the brand name.
    dont you start going creepy on me now too!
    why i should gong...no nevermind.
    :-p

  5. #905
    Rene "Zendokan" Gysenbergs's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Sanctuary of Pallas Athena (Belgium)
    Posts
    2,680
    Style
    Savate (LBF/SD/LC) - BJJ
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Lebell View Post
    dont you start going creepy on me now too!
    why i should gong...no nevermind.
    :-p
    I accept the gong....euh nevermind.

    Let's act like adults:
    Dear Sir, would you be so kind to engage me in a playfull bout of fisticuffs at the next gathering of European schalliwags? I look forward to read your acceptence in this matter.

    With kind regards,
    Zendo
    Quote Originally Posted by Jiujitsu77
    You know you are crazy about BJJ/Martial arts when...
    Quote Originally Posted by Humanzee
    ...your books on Kama Sutra and BJJ are interchangeable.
    Quote Originally Posted by jk55299 on Keysi Fighting Method
    It looks like this is a great fighting method if someone replaces your shampoo with superglue.
    The real deadly:

  6. #906

    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Memphis, TN
    Posts
    792
    Style
    Muay Thai
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Kintanon View Post
    I'm just sayin, you and him had a pretty adversarial relationship. So I can understand having an adverse reaction to you in any way referring to information that would identify him. It's not as completely uncalled for as Rivington or Moosies dad.

    Yeah it is. It's fucking bang out of order. It should never happen, ever. Full stop. I have the power to do all sorts of things via work, and via another forum I'm mod on, but I don't because it's the wrong thing to do.

    I couldn't care less how much someone pushed my buttons. There is an ethical and moral obligation that comes with power, and if you can't exercise that right correctly, you need to FOAD.

  7. #907
    Just waiting for the paperboy. supporting member
    Lebell's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Lolland
    Posts
    12,408
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Zendokan View Post
    I accept the gong....euh nevermind.

    Let's act like adults:
    Dear Sir, would you be so kind to engage me in a playfull bout of fisticuffs at the next gathering of European schalliwags? I look forward to read your acceptence in this matter.

    With kind regards,
    Zendo
    Sir, your request is straightforward and honourable, therefor i will accept.
    But i must warn you, i will strife to be a formidable foe, and once i have dealt with you, i will make it crystal clear that you sir, are an infant still dependant on its mother, and also that you cry a lot, eventhough you're an adult man.
    After i've done dealing with you as the ruffian you are, i will insert my pen0r into your anus to establish ultimate dominance.

    for now,i bid you farewell.
    and godspeed until our duel.









    there, read and learn , this is how we europeans do it, and we invented civilisation!

  8. #908
    Kid Miracleman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Parts Unknown!
    Posts
    3,249
    Style
    On Hiatus
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Mtripp View Post
    Just bought two of these....

    http://www.bevmo.com/Shop/ProductDet...?ProductID=527

    Gonna be a long week....
    You really shouldn't drink so much.

    But on a related note, have you ever tried Tito's Handmade Vodka? It's less expensive than Stoli and actually fairly decent.

    Also, stop drinking so much. (Says me, the enabler.)

  9. #909
    NOTE TO SELF - MOAR GRAPPLE - GET A NORMAL HAIR CUT - REPEAT supporting member
    Matt Phillips's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2002
    Location
    Bahstun
    Posts
    9,756
    Style
    Submission Grappling
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Kintanon View Post
    I'm just sayin, you and him had a pretty adversarial relationship. So I can understand having an adverse reaction to you in any way referring to information that would identify him. It's not as completely uncalled for as Rivington or Moosies dad.
    Sorry wut? Who exactly are we talking about?
    Now darkness comes; you don't know if the whales are coming. - Royce Gracie


    KosherKickboxer has t3h r34l chi sao

    In De Janerio, in blackest night,
    Luta Livre flees the fight,
    Behold Maeda's sacred tights;
    Beware my power... Blue Lantern's light!

  10. #910
    Yoj's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    1,819
    Style
    Aikijujutsu
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Vodka stills are really easy to make and run, allegedly.

Page 91 of 101 First ... 4181878889909192939495 ... Last

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Log in

Log in
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO