Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Rock ape baby pic

Posted On:
    6/21/2010 10:54am

Join us... or die
     Style: LongFist CMA

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    the fact that there is no third party corroboration of his "facts" is reason enough. at least for adults. :rolleyes:
    I am the biggest fucking wanker on the internet - Proven fact.

Rock ape baby pic

Posted On:
    6/21/2010 10:55am

Join us... or die
     Style: LongFist CMA

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Mtripp View Post
    PS: You are now on ignore; and clearly you are projecting who YOU are into others.....
    :flipando: :jerkit2yf
    I am the biggest fucking wanker on the internet - Proven fact.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    6/21/2010 10:58am

Style: Jerry-Bashing

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Mtripp View Post
    Yet I suspect I am going to have some people upset with me no matter what I do.
    Well if they are, they shouldn't be, as you're doing us all a big favor.

Gong Sau's aside, any lingering ambiguity that could be used to infer that a prolific investigator knowingly mislead people about his judo rank/experience will majorly impact the credibility of this site. At best, Bullshido will be charged with hypocrisy, and at worse become an irrelevance to the extent that the fraudsters perpetuate their frauds with impunity.

I humbly submit that Mark does his work, and Cy meet his findings with a clear and open statement designed to put the entire thing to bed. The pertinent information could then be included in his profile for all to see.

NOTE TO SELF - MOAR GRAPPLE - GET A NORMAL HAIR CUT - REPEAT

Posted On:
    6/21/2010 10:59am

supporting member
     Style: Submission Grappling

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Kintanon View Post
    What I want to know is, what result are you looking for here? What is the desired effect of this thread for you?
    The point of the thread is/was
    (1) To punch Chuck in his face
    (2) To let certain people see him sayy certain things. Which he did, and they have.

Do you want Chuck to stop posting?
    **** no.

Do you just want him to stop investigating Steve Arce?
    As long as it is done well I don't care who does it. I found some new information that is less than helpful to Arce's case, and I will post it later today. I am duty bound as an investigator to do so.

Do you want the mods to give you oversight authority over his investigations?
    LOL wut? No, but I would like them to require that we ALL put our investigations in a form where they can be replicated. That is plain old good practice.

What exactly IS your goal in this thread?
    See my first answer.

Oh, and if you just want to fight someone... **** you, come fight me dickhead.
    If you are making a formal challenge, make it. I do not want to assume the responsibilities of challenge-maker if I don't have to. If you challenge me I will accept, but I have some reasonable conditions.
    Now darkness comes; you don't know if the whales are coming. - Royce Gracie

KosherKickboxer has t3h r34l chi sao

In De Janerio, in blackest night,
    Luta Livre flees the fight,
    Behold Maeda's sacred tights;
    Beware my power... Blue Lantern's light!

Posted On:
    6/21/2010 11:00am

Style: BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by SifuAbel View Post
    Exactly, its what he DOES with the info he gathers thats in question. Endlessly twisting and churning info or ignoring basic facts that would end the argument are not in the realm of "investigation".
    SifuAbel = another little guy that got hurt in the end.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    6/21/2010 11:02am

Style: xBJJ xTKD ninpo nusubito

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Do a search you fucking idiot.
    which should I search? your assertions that he privately posted your ss#?

if you have a case against him, your evidence should be readily at hand. not 'IIRC' and stuff.

now ciscodog made the assertion:Cy likes to call people cowards and liars when they disagree with him, but is unwilling or unable to back it up. now where are the statements made by cy saying cowards and liars, coupled with the PROOF that he cannot back it up?

in the ralph severe investigation I laid bare (and tried to make it transparent) our [ralph and me] conversations . so if cy really did that SS# stuff with you, try to make an independent verification on it. so that you can PRESENT PROOF when asked for.

Stillness is death

Posted On:
    6/21/2010 11:04am

Business Class Supporting Member
     NY Combat Sambo Style: combat sambo

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Lebell View Post
    AHA!

so you fear the rainbow unicorn?
    i KNEW it!
    LOL..no, just afraid of my dutch brother :)
    My family name is german, but majority of my family tree is Dutch...but have been here in NYC since it was New Amsterdam.
    One of the best Bullshido investigations ever written: http://www.bullshido.org/David_Kujawski_Investigation

"disgruntled ex student who couldn't hack training with Dave and his material and opted out (could be called pussied out) of training to go to Sambo" - Mor Sao

Just waiting for the paperboy.

Posted On:
    6/21/2010 11:06am

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by sambosteve View Post
    LOL..no, just afraid of my dutch brother :)
    My family name is german, but majority of my family tree is Dutch...but have been here in NYC since it was New Amsterdam.
    hai faiv homey!
    (its true what they say about dutch pen0rz isnt it? we're lucky)
    for now the rainbow unicorn shall remain silent...but know then you came close...real close..

Registered Member

Posted On:

Style: shorin ryu/bjj

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Well for one..http://www.bullshido.net/forums/show...=96082&page=14 start there, after not responding to his dumb comment quick enough for his taste i get called a moron, and after the the thread had died down he posted on my profile that i was a coward and a liar, and that my word cannot be trusted... yet my dan rank cert and real name is posted on the site.

When I Get Back

Posted On:

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Re-posting this. Maybe someone can go beyond the dick-for-brains ear grind comments for a second and give a lucid answer. (You might live up anthony's ****** ass but you don't have to share your stink.)

For those stuck on the judo certs. PLEASE STOP harping on the judo certs. see "A".

"B" is the more important issue. Investigation is a nice thing. But since when is the investigator also the judge , jury and executioner?

The real issue with Chucky is whats in bold above. Anyone can gather information and tweak it to suit their argument. Lawyers do it every day in court. AFAIC he can investigate all he wants. And somebody else , with actually ability in that art and a sound body, can go a test the skills. BUT, everyone is entitled to meet their accuser. Especially when the "facts" in question seem to be only half truths.

Now, pretty please with sugar on top, answer the fucking question in bold above.
    No BS MMA and Martial Arts - View Single Post - I Challenge Chuck Hardin AKA Cy Q Faunce