223986 Bullies, 3914 online  
  • Register
Our Sponsors:

Results 481 to 490 of 1004
Page 49 of 101 FirstFirst ... 394546474849 505152535999 ... LastLast
Sponsored Links Spacer Image
  1. sambosteve is offline
    sambosteve's Avatar

    Stillness is death

    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    NYC
    Posts
    3,888

    Posted On:
    6/21/2010 10:29am

    Business Class Supporting Member
     NY Combat Sambo Style: combat sambo

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Lebell View Post
    i want to gong sau Sambo steve.
    the racial slur in his name offended me and im pretty sure sambo isnt his real first name.

    What do you say sambo steve?
    we both bring a female to the fight and whoever wins gets the the losers female.

    i dont want any katga or however you call that weird ****, the dresscode will be ''rainbow unicorn''.

    do you....ACCEPT?
    LOL...Ask me nicely and I will answer your question. There is no precident establishing Racial slurrs and fake names as justifying a Gong Sau.
    One of the best Bullshido investigations ever written: http://www.bullshido.org/David_Kujawski_Investigation

    "disgruntled ex student who couldn't hack training with Dave and his material and opted out (could be called pussied out) of training to go to Sambo" - Mor Sao
      #481
  2. SifuAbel is offline
    SifuAbel's Avatar

    Rock ape baby pic

    Join Date
    Jul 2002
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    4,694

    Posted On:
    6/21/2010 10:33am

    Join us... or die
     Style: LongFist CMA

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by SifuAbel View Post
    So this thread can be summarized thusly.

    A. Chuck has no real MA experience.

    Trying to get a match with him is futile. All you will ever get is some tap dance around that fact. He has mentioned to me that he can and will fight, but that has proven fruitless. We've seen it time and time again. Calling Omega an idiot. and other instances etc etc. And then doing the same tap dance to deflect attention when called out. So trying to find satisfaction the MA way will never happen. This is an MA board and, usually, crossing hands is the preferred method of facing your accuser. But we all know now that its never going to happen. So beating his ass just for being an irritating prick is a pipe dream. If by some miracle it does happen and he gets his ass beat. It won't matter, he'll just fall back on the Mcdojo defense. the end.

    B. The site doesn't care. He serves a purpose.

    What pisses people off isn't the investigation, its the misuse of that info. Mentioning SS#s and relative's names etc as a veiled threat to the person he is arguing with just to appease his ego. He's done it to me and I'm sure that's his M.O. against most people. Another thing that pisses people off is his manufacturing of opinion. I'm sure I'll be asked to prove it. Which is conveniently impossible since he is the one presenting the info we don't have. The info here on me is proof, but the site has a vested interest in keeping that BS alive. Its just my word against theirs. Any objective reader can view his posts and see the constant argument and twisting of info. As long as it benefits the site's position, they don't care. Look how ardently whiteshark and others are white washing the situation.

    Has there been any fact checking of Chucks findings by an independent third party? Probably not.

    Someone above mentioned that this is supposed to be an MA site. Concerned with MA effectiveness. Gathering and Using military records, personal financial records and family info is NOT IN THE PURVIEW OF THIS SITE'S MISSION. Its not a military benefits site or a family court site. In fact its not an authority of anything at all, no matter how much you all like to believe it so. You're only PLAYING cops and robbers. There is no actual purpose for this "investigating" beyond cyberbullying. All Chuck really is; is a cyberbully that hasn't crossed the line, YET.

    I'm surprised someone hasn't sued for invasion of privacy. Or shot him.
    Re-posting this. Maybe someone can go beyond the dick-for-brains ear grind comments for a second and give a lucid answer. (You might live up anthony's ****** ass but you don't have to share your stink.)

    For those stuck on the judo certs. PLEASE STOP harping on the judo certs. see "A".

    "B" is the more important issue. Investigation is a nice thing. But since when is the investigator also the judge , jury and executioner?

    The real issue with Chucky is whats in bold above. Anyone can gather information and tweak it to suit their argument. Lawyers do it every day in court. AFAIC he can investigate all he wants. And somebody else , with actually ability in that art and a sound body, can go a test the skills. BUT, everyone is entitled to meet their accuser. Especially when the "facts" in question seem to be only half truths.

    Now, pretty please with sugar on top, answer the fucking question in bold above.
    Last edited by SifuAbel; 6/21/2010 10:37am at .
    I wake up in the morning and look in the mirror and I see STUPID looking back.
      #482
  3. Lebell is offline
    Lebell's Avatar

    Just waiting for the paperboy.

    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Lolland
    Posts
    12,496

    Posted On:
    6/21/2010 10:33am

    supporting member
     

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by sambosteve View Post
    LOL...Ask me nicely and I will answer your question. There is no precident establishing Racial slurrs and fake names as justifying a Gong Sau.
    AHA!

    so you fear the rainbow unicorn?
    i KNEW it!
      #483
  4. Mtripp is offline
    Mtripp's Avatar

    Choked out by Gene Lebell

    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Grand Blanc, MI
    Posts
    3,276

    Posted On:
    6/21/2010 10:33am

    supporting member
     Style: Judo

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by baby_cart View Post
    ah, I think he answered you on your first question (well, almost) way, waaaay back in this thread:



    you can deduce that(13-14?) from there.
    Well, then we begin to have some problems.

    At that age Chuck would have been in USJA's Junior Program. He would have fought in the Junior Divisions and his ranks would not have been Kyu ranks.

    http://www.usja-judo.org/Merchant2/m...t_Code=Patch12

    As you can see his belts would have been Yellow, Orange, Green, Blue, then Brown. ALL of them would have said "Junior" on the rank cards and certificates.

    So, again, I need to know how his rank progressed up to the Sankyu.
    "Out of every hundred men, ten shouldn't even be there, eighty are just targets, nine are the real fighters, and we are lucky to have them, for they make the battle. Ah, but the one, one is a warrior, and he will bring the others back." -- Hericletus, circa 500 BC
      #484
  5. chingythingy is offline

    Senior Member

    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    1,166

    Posted On:
    6/21/2010 10:34am


     Style: BJJ

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Mtripp View Post
    ...and it always hurts the little guy in the end.
    Well, that's what Bullshido is all about, isn't it? Hurting the little guy in the end?
      #485
  6. Mtripp is offline
    Mtripp's Avatar

    Choked out by Gene Lebell

    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Grand Blanc, MI
    Posts
    3,276

    Posted On:
    6/21/2010 10:36am

    supporting member
     Style: Judo

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by chingythingy View Post
    Well, that's what Bullshido is all about, isn't it? Hurting the little guy in the end?
    Check please!
    "Out of every hundred men, ten shouldn't even be there, eighty are just targets, nine are the real fighters, and we are lucky to have them, for they make the battle. Ah, but the one, one is a warrior, and he will bring the others back." -- Hericletus, circa 500 BC
      #486
  7. Nicko1 is offline

    Registered Member

    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    771

    Posted On:
    6/21/2010 10:39am


     

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Mtripp View Post
    Based on Chuck's own comments we know his Sankyu rank was not from USJA, or any other US Judo group...Likely it is yet another BS artist scamming money from his students.
    This does seem to be the most likely explanation.

    If the instructor was legit, you would have been able to find him in short order.

    If Cy was making his experience up, he would be an idiot. He is smart enough that (if he was going to lie about his experience) he would have picked an art where he could lie with impunity. There isn't exactly a shortage of them.

    Likelyhood at this stage, however, is not enough. If it were anyone else, the procedure would be to investigate the irregularities in the claims. And so it must proceed. Can't say I envy the position you are in at the moment Mark, but keep up the good work.
      #487
  8. sambosteve is offline
    sambosteve's Avatar

    Stillness is death

    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    NYC
    Posts
    3,888

    Posted On:
    6/21/2010 10:39am

    Business Class Supporting Member
     NY Combat Sambo Style: combat sambo

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Lebell View Post
    but Cy for some reason is getting argumentative about everything.
    Cy has a sense of entitlement and arrogance that impedes discussions and his ability to consider that he may be in error.
    One of the best Bullshido investigations ever written: http://www.bullshido.org/David_Kujawski_Investigation

    "disgruntled ex student who couldn't hack training with Dave and his material and opted out (could be called pussied out) of training to go to Sambo" - Mor Sao
      #488
  9. baby_cart is offline

    Registered Member

    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Philippines
    Posts
    367

    Posted On:
    6/21/2010 10:39am


     Style: ex-BJJ, ex-TKD

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by chingythingy View Post
    Well, that's what Bullshido is all about, isn't it? Hurting the little guy in the end?
    bullshido as in the site? or bullshido as the fraudulent and dubious MA practices?
      #489
  10. Mtripp is offline
    Mtripp's Avatar

    Choked out by Gene Lebell

    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Grand Blanc, MI
    Posts
    3,276

    Posted On:
    6/21/2010 10:39am

    supporting member
     Style: Judo

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by SifuAbel View Post

    STOP harping on the judo certs. see "A".

    "B" is the more important issue. Investigation is a nice thing. But since when is the investigator also the judge , jury and executioner?
    Not going to happen. I reject your use of the term "harping" and your odd tone. Those Judo Certificates are the ONLY way to prove for sure if he is telling the truth or lying.

    Also, as far as the "harping" on Judo, it is I, not Chuck or anyone else here, doing the investigating. So I reject your premise on both counts.
    "Out of every hundred men, ten shouldn't even be there, eighty are just targets, nine are the real fighters, and we are lucky to have them, for they make the battle. Ah, but the one, one is a warrior, and he will bring the others back." -- Hericletus, circa 500 BC
      #490

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Powered by vBulletin™© contact@vbulletin.com vBulletin Solutions, Inc. 2011 All rights reserved.