Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Watch and Shoot !

Posted On:
    6/20/2010 11:44am

staff

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Mtripp View Post
    Because from where I am standing, the major form of exercise around here these days is jumping to conclusions...
    Can you indicate to me from within any of the formal written investigations, especially of those from Chuck, where conclusions have been jumped too ?
    "To sin by silence when one should protest makes cowards out of men".

~Ella Wheeler

Light Heavyweight

Posted On:
    6/20/2010 11:46am

supporting member
     Style: judo hiatus

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Lebell View Post
    oh look, i almost forgot: any challenge thread attracts sifurudy like a fly to a pile of ****.
    lolol!
    ^^^^^

This has been evident ever since he lost by way of ear grind.

At least he did make a showing, albeit, not much for 20 years of claimed fighting expertise.

Rudy, how about throwing the dog a bone and telling us just who made the claims about Zapruder's abilities?

Rowsdower!

Posted On:
    6/20/2010 11:48am

Join us... or die
     Style: On Hiatus

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

Choked out by Gene Lebell

Posted On:
    6/20/2010 11:50am

supporting member
     Style: Judo

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Hugo Stiglitz View Post
    Can you indicate to me from within any of the formal written investigations, especially of those from Chuck, where conclusions have been jumped too ?
    Can you indicate to me where I said "formal written investigations?"

Why not just read the last 5 pages here?

I can see this is going to get ugly quickly, but so be it. Why don't we just focus on the Judo claims, ok? After all, THAT is what began all of this in the first place....
    "Out of every hundred men, ten shouldn't even be there, eighty are just targets, nine are the real fighters, and we are lucky to have them, for they make the battle. Ah, but the one, one is a warrior, and he will bring the others back." -- Hericletus, circa 500 BC

When I Get Back

Posted On:
    6/20/2010 11:51am

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by SifuAbel View Post
    So this thread can be summarized thusly.

A. Chuck has no real MA experience.

Trying to get a match with him is futile. All you will ever get is some tap dance around that fact. He has mentioned to me that he can and will fight, but that has proven fruitless. We've seen it time and time again. Calling Omega an idiot. and other instances etc etc. And then doing the same tap dance to deflect attention when called out. So trying to find satisfaction the MA way will never happen. This is an MA board and, usually, crossing hands is the preferred method of facing your accuser. But we all know now that its never going to happen. So beating his ass just for being an irritating prick is a pipe dream. If by some miracle it does happen and he gets his ass beat. It won't matter, he'll just fall back on the Mcdojo defense. the end.

B. The site doesn't care. He serves a purpose.

What pisses people off isn't the investigation, its the misuse of that info. Mentioning SS#s and relative's names etc as a veiled threat to the person he is arguing with just to appease his ego. He's done it to me and I'm sure that's his M.O. against most people. Another thing that pisses people off is his manufacturing of opinion. I'm sure I'll be asked to prove it. Which is conveniently impossible since he is the one presenting the info we don't have. The info here on me is proof, but the site has a vested interest in keeping that BS alive. Its just my word against theirs. Any objective reader can view his posts and see the constant argument and twisting of info. As long as it benefits the site's position, they don't care. Look how ardently whiteshark and others are white washing the situation.

Has there been any fact checking of Chucks findings by an independent third party? Probably not.

Someone above mentioned that this is supposed to be an MA site. Concerned with MA effectiveness. Gathering and Using military records, personal financial records and family info is NOT IN THE PURVIEW OF THIS SITE'S MISSION. Its not a military benefits site or a family court site. In fact its not an authority of anything at all, no matter how much you all like to believe it so. You're only PLAYING cops and robbers. There is no actual purpose for this "investigating" beyond cyberbullying. All Chuck really is; is a cyberbully that hasn't crossed the line, YET.

I'm surprised someone hasn't sued for invasion of privacy. Or shot him.
    Are you raising this issue out of your concern for the legitimacy for the site's mission or because you wish to deflect based on your own personal experience?

Middleweight

Posted On:
    6/20/2010 11:51am

supporting member
     Style: BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by hungryjoe View Post
    ^^^^^

This has been evident ever since he lost by way of ear grind.

At least he did make a showing, albeit, not much for 20 years of claimed fighting expertise.

Rudy, how about throwing the dog a bone and telling us just who made the claims about Zapruder's abilities?
    We got two choices, Sirc and Omega
    Quote Originally Posted by OnceLost View Post
    Actually, I don't do it because I don't want people to be scammed - I do it because I enjoy kicking down the doors of Lies and Deceit and then forcibly fucking Fraud with the dildo of Truth.
    Quote Originally Posted by It is Fake View Post
    I don't care if they gave it to him because, he tickles butterfly butt-holes while wearing a pink frock.

Just waiting for the paperboy.

Posted On:
    6/20/2010 11:53am

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Zapruder View Post
    We got two choices, Sirc and Omega
    It was ME.
    yes thats right...ME!
    muahahaha!
    no okay, it wasnt really me.
    i just hope you'll gong sau me and afteryou broken my arm we can all have a big texas bbq so me and jnp can catch up.
    :-D

Watch and Shoot !

Posted On:
    6/20/2010 11:56am

staff

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Can you indicate to me where I said "formal written investigations?"
    No where Mark,

I mention it because unless it's considered "formal" then just about everything said here could and very often is considered bullshit. I can jump to as many conclusions as I like and it really doesn't matter (other than creating ill-favourable impressions maybe) or, threads like this when you get called out.

I'm not condoning it, don't get me wrong mate, but this is a public forum populated by people with differeing opinions, morals and in some cases alterior motives - and that's just the way it will always be.
    "To sin by silence when one should protest makes cowards out of men".

~Ella Wheeler

fist first Philosopher

Posted On:
    6/20/2010 11:58am

Join us... or die
     Style: Savate (LBF/SD/LC) - BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    So if he is lying about getting the rank, its ok because its only a small rank therefore a small lie? That is VERY flexible indeed. I doubt you would let others get away with that.

When it turns out there is no record for the rank, and by the standards that seem to apply here that would make the claim of the rank a lie, are you still going to say it doesn't matter?

Sorry, but my point still stands.

BTW: Not a hunch at all, as the posting of the rank tabs has proven.
    Where did I say that lying about rank was ok? Don't put words in my mouth (even typed ones).

I gave Steve Acre the benefit of the doubt for his 4th Dan and I'll give Cy that same benefit for his sankyu. (That both are in house ranks).

The differance between Cy and Steve is that when someone asked him for the information Cy answered. Steve threw a tantrum and challenged anyone questioning his rank, like he does now with his Militairy credentials.
    The other differance is that T HUNTER is making a living of his MA rank, Cy isn't.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jiujitsu77
    You know you are crazy about BJJ/Martial arts when...
    Quote Originally Posted by Humanzee
    ...your books on Kama Sutra and BJJ are interchangeable.
    Quote Originally Posted by jk55299 on Keysi Fighting Method
    It looks like this is a great fighting method if someone replaces your shampoo with superglue.
    The real deadly:

Choked out by Gene Lebell

Posted On:
    6/20/2010 12:01pm

supporting member
     Style: Judo

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Hugo Stiglitz View Post
    No where Mark,

I mention it because unless it's considered "formal" then just about everything said here could and very often is considered bullshit. I can jump to as many conclusions as I like and it really doesn't matter (other than creating ill-favourable impressions maybe) or, threads like this when you get called out.

I'm not condoning it, don't get me wrong mate, but this is a public forum populated by people with differeing opinions, morals and in some cases alterior motives - and that's just the way it will always be.
    The problem is, it is NOT that way with me. I do not have two or more sets of rules or standards, depending on who the target is or where I am going to be speaking. A real man, a dying breed to be sure, simply doesn't live his life that way.

I do not believe for one second Chuck "made up" his rank stuff. I have no doubt that he was taken, as so many others have been. Does that tarnish his abilities to be objective in reporting; not to me. I would hope it makes everyone see that things are not always as black and white as they assume.
    "Out of every hundred men, ten shouldn't even be there, eighty are just targets, nine are the real fighters, and we are lucky to have them, for they make the battle. Ah, but the one, one is a warrior, and he will bring the others back." -- Hericletus, circa 500 BC