Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Registered Member

Posted On:
    6/20/2010 4:23am

Style: judo

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by KiwiPhil889 View Post
    Why should it??? The challenge was issued with what seems to be either dodgy evidence,hurt feelings,or just general "i don't like you so i'm gonna beat you" type reasons. It was declined. End of story.
    Does it really matter what the challenge is based on? Not really. The public wants to see a fight. Let there be fight. win win :)

Registered Member

Posted On:
    6/20/2010 4:23am

Style: Kickboxin & Shootfightin

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Jim_Jude View Post
    ... have little to no martial arts experience so you get your rocks off exposing frauds with your fucking keyboard because you can't expose anyone with real martial skill.

What a fucking bitch. It sucks to be you...
    Does this mean all the investigators are now required to be able to physically beat their subjects on the mat to prove their investigation?? and if they don't beat that person does that also mean the subject of an investigation is thereby shown to have been telling the truth all along?? by right of victory type thing??

fist first Philosopher

Posted On:
    6/20/2010 4:25am

Join us... or die
     Style: Savate (LBF/SD/LC) - BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Matt Phillips View Post
    In off line conversation with me, Chuck has claimed different ranks at different times. And other ranks to other people, again offline. He has claimed Sankyu to me (3rd brown) as well as Green belt. That makes me doubt him. Rather than try to prove a negative (ie that he doesn't train Judo), I would like to see if he fights like a Judoka. I would also be intrested to hear what the experienced Judoka on the site make of his movements on any vid that would come from the match.

FTR Sankyu is not exactly a novice rank. It's 3rd brown.
    Matt, in this case Cy was correct.

He claimed San-kyu, which in some Judo dojo is represented with a GREEN belt and in others with a 3RD BROWN belt.

Just like a Ni-kyu can be blue or 2nd brown and a Ichi-kyu would be brown or 1st brown.
    Remember that with a Kyu-Dan grade system it goes from 10 to 1 in Kyu ranks and 1-10 in Dan ranks.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jiujitsu77
    You know you are crazy about BJJ/Martial arts when...
    Quote Originally Posted by Humanzee
    ...your books on Kama Sutra and BJJ are interchangeable.
    Quote Originally Posted by jk55299 on Keysi Fighting Method
    It looks like this is a great fighting method if someone replaces your shampoo with superglue.
    The real deadly:

Posted On:
    6/20/2010 4:29am

Join us... or die

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Cy Q. Faunce View Post
    Darrell, seriously, do yourself a favor and stop whining. You're buttsore over Ralph Severe. I got it. That doesn't make you any less irrelevant.
    thank you. You see I never brought that up only your logical inconsistrancy and I even nicely let you wise ass your response. Your the one who is chaffed and apparently the one who is a hypocrite. Hypocrite indeed. The truth is that despirte your obvious writing talents which are an asset your lack of exprience is damning. It affects your judgement and your ability to interpret from the perspective of a martial artist... since you brought up other threads and people who are whining I ain't the only one! ha ha

I don't agree with a Gong Sau but I do think your lack of training is laugfhable in leu of some of your conclusions:eusa_danc
    Last edited by Dsimon3387; 6/20/2010 4:41am at .
    This thread never was a high quality conversation - My friend vern Gilbert on the William Acquier thread.

The fight in question having started over who owns which piece of rubble. Nicko1;2233174 On the Acquier Kim Fiasco slash thread.

You have to work the look.

Posted On:
    6/20/2010 4:38am

supporting member
     Style: Judo, BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Dsimon3387 View Post
    [...] your lack of exprience is damning. It affects your judgement and your ability to interpret from the perspective of a martial artist..
    Yeah, you want to cite some examples?

Cy is a desk jocky; he checks **** out, and he seems to do a good job at it. Whether or not he's a martial-artist has nothing to do with that.

Shime Waza Test Dummy

Posted On:
    6/20/2010 4:40am

Join us... or die
     Style: StrikeyGrappling & WW2-fu

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by KiwiPhil889 View Post
    Does this mean all the investigators are now required to be able to physically beat their subjects on the mat to prove their investigation?? and if they don't beat that person does that also mean the subject of an investigation is thereby shown to have been telling the truth all along?? by right of victory type thing??
    No, that is not what it means. I'm just really enjoying myself, that's all. CF is a bitch, & he's getting called out on it, who cares about his "investigations"? I don't. In my mind, Bullshido is more about showing martial art EFFECTIVENESS, & not these "fraud" witch hunts many around here seem so fucking fond of.
    "Judo is a study of techniques with which you may kill if you wish to kill, injure if you wish to injure, subdue if you wish to subdue, and, when attacked, defend yourself" - Jigoro Kano (1889)
    ***Was this quote "taken out of context"?***

"The judoist has no time to allow himself a margin for error, especially in a situation upon which his or another person's very life depends...."
    ~ The Secret of Judo (Jiichi Watanabe & Lindy Avakian), p.19

"Hope is not a method... nor is enthusiasm."
    ~ Brigadier General Gordon Toney

Registered Member

Posted On:
    6/20/2010 4:46am

Style: ex-BJJ, ex-TKD

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Jim_Jude View Post
    No, that is not what it means. I'm just really enjoying myself, that's all. CF is a bitch, & he's getting called out on it, who cares about his "investigations"? I don't. In my mind, Bullshido is more about showing martial art EFFECTIVENESS, & not these "fraud" witch hunts many around here seem so fucking fond of.
    true, so true. problem is, with the advent of mma around, and the spread of 'aliveness', conmen now resorts to hiding behind credentials and notions of 'honor' to duck a fight test.

and besides, in order to prove effectiveness you need the person/ma system to be put to the test. in frauds you just need documents. which is easier in both ways? :5sigh:

Posted On:
    6/20/2010 4:48am

Join us... or die

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by CrackFox View Post
    Yeah, you want to cite some examples?

Cy is a desk jocky; he checks **** out, and he seems to do a good job at it. Whether or not he's a martial-artist has nothing to do with that.
    yes. but i don't want to actually rehash other threads and yeah agreed about desk jockeying but your last statement is a simple rebuttal to a complex issue when it involves investigating.
    This thread never was a high quality conversation - My friend vern Gilbert on the William Acquier thread.

The fight in question having started over who owns which piece of rubble. Nicko1;2233174 On the Acquier Kim Fiasco slash thread.

Posted On:
    6/20/2010 4:49am

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    It's not actually about effectiveness - it's about being honest about what you're doing.

Posted On:
    6/20/2010 4:50am

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Dsimon3387 View Post
    yes. but i don't want to actually rehash other threads
    Tough ****. You've started, you'd better finish.