Page 11 of 101 FirstFirst ... 7891011 121314152161 ... LastLast
Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Posted On:
    6/20/2010 4:06am

Style: Aikijujutsu

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Matt Phillips View Post
    but I do know that when someone tells me one thing one day, and something different the next, it is a good indicator that something's up.

What were these things?

Registered Member

Posted On:
    6/20/2010 4:06am

Style: judo

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Alright ladies what must be done to get this fight to happen?

Posted On:
    6/20/2010 4:08am

Join us... or die
     Style: Finding You

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Uglybugly View Post
    You must find someone on the thread to challenge and fight them. Feel free to throw out unsupported accusations as your alleged reason. Apparently it's all the rage!

Posted On:
    6/20/2010 4:10am

Join us... or die

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Well, that's all the time I'm wasting on Matt tonight. Later, I'll be happy to post the relevant excerpts from our little chat, if worthwhile people actually care. Unlike Matt, I prefer to back my words.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    6/20/2010 4:10am

Style: xBJJ xTKD ninpo nusubito

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Cy Q. Faunce View Post
    Ugh. I missed the "nut-riding" jibe.

baby_cart, STFU. Nutriding is when an inconsequential louse, such as yourself, attaches himself to a more creditable person in order to enhance his own prestige. I don't do that. An expert's evaluation is their own opinion, not mine, and I claim no credit for it.

I do think that nutriding has played some part in the drama that resulted in this thread, but if it was, I wasn't providing either the nuts or the riding. Matt is, however, welcome to prove his initial claims.
    when did I say that you do? read first the post that I answered to:

Quote Originally Posted by hapkido_keith View Post
    It wouldn't, but you could use it to construct rhetoric along the lines of "Don't listen to this guy, he's a lowly (insert low judo rank here)"
    now does that apply to you? well that applies to me, I'm still of low rank in MA.

this was my answer:
    Quote Originally Posted by baby_cart View Post
    not really. in cases of frauds(claims of honors and accomplishments) and mcdojos(dubious business practices), there are no problems of rank.

only when bullshido(BAD martial arts knowledge) is involved will one's credibility suffer if that someone is of low rank, because he has no base to determine whether those lessons are not to standard. he has to base his judgment from others' judgment, and others can call that nut-riding.

that's why I have no problem with asking mr hardin for his MA credentials.
    now where did I specifically say that YOU are the target? and the OTHERS I mentioned was me?

to tell you the truth, you yourself is out of the league of that one, you said so yourself:
    Depends on the basis of the bullshido. If it's based on false rank or military claims, no, I don't need to do that. I wouldn't venture to assess a grappler's skill; I lack the qualifications.
    now tell me sir, have you conducted a SOLE investigation on someone else's teachings that they pass on as a martial art? heck, every investigation I've seen here has some acknowledgments. so why the ruffled feathers?

tell me, can you control other people's opinion? now that's why I stated that 'and others can call that nut-riding' because to some that's what it'll look like.

and now you answer:
    baby_cart, STFU. Nutriding is when an inconsequential louse, such as yourself, attaches himself to a more creditable person in order to enhance his own prestige. I don't do that. An expert's evaluation is their own opinion, not mine, and I claim no credit for it.
    nice.

very, very nice.

Posted On:
    6/20/2010 4:12am

Style: Limalama, Judo & BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Just for the sake of argument Matt if someone came on Bullshido and issued a challenge to a member of bullshido and the evidence that they claimed justified this challenge was based solely on their word that it happened what would you tell them to go do with that evidence? Unless there is an actual incident that can be sited and proven to have happened than there really is no further point to this thread and it should probably just be dumped off into trollshido.

Posted On:
    6/20/2010 4:12am

Join us... or die

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by baby_cart View Post
    now tell me sir, have you conducted a SOLE investigation on someone else's teachings that they pass on as a martial art?
    Since I haven't, how are your maunderings relevant?

Go find another thread to **** up.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    6/20/2010 4:13am

Style: Kickboxin & Shootfightin

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Uglybugly View Post
    Why should it??? The challenge was issued with what seems to be either dodgy evidence,hurt feelings,or just general "i don't like you so i'm gonna beat you" type reasons. It was declined. End of story.

afaik Gong Sau was for callin ppl out on their fighting ability,or claims there of. "I don't like You and think i can beat you and thereby be proved to be right/telling the truth/better than you" is not a good enough reason. "You said you were a black belt in BJJ and i want you to prove it on the mat" is a good reason but still no guarantee of acceptance.

Shime Waza Test Dummy

Posted On:
    6/20/2010 4:14am

Join us... or die
     Style: StrikeyGrappling & WW2-fu

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Darrell, seriously, do yourself a favor and stop whining. You're buttsore over Ralph Severe. I got it. That doesn't make you any less irrelevant.
    Damn! your punk ass got called out & now after how many pages everyone knows you're just a non-training amateur **** talking insulting neg-repping little ****. That's so sweet. So, you don't train, you're broken & bitter, have little to no martial arts experience so you get your rocks off exposing frauds with your fucking keyboard because you can't expose anyone with real martial skill.

What a fucking bitch. It sucks to be you.

Oh, & Matt, you're my new hero! I'll buy you a case of your favorite beer, PM me an address, a $20 money order will be forthcoming. Man, the push ups are well worth it!
    Last edited by Jim_Jude; 6/20/2010 4:17am at .
    "Judo is a study of techniques with which you may kill if you wish to kill, injure if you wish to injure, subdue if you wish to subdue, and, when attacked, defend yourself" - Jigoro Kano (1889)
    ***Was this quote "taken out of context"?***

"The judoist has no time to allow himself a margin for error, especially in a situation upon which his or another person's very life depends...."
    ~ The Secret of Judo (Jiichi Watanabe & Lindy Avakian), p.19

"Hope is not a method... nor is enthusiasm."
    ~ Brigadier General Gordon Toney

Registered Member

Posted On:
    6/20/2010 4:19am

Style: judo

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    You must find someone on the thread to challenge and fight them. Feel free to throw out unsupported accusations as your alleged reason. Apparently it's all the rage!
    Cy.. your ducking..
Page 11 of 101 FirstFirst ... 7891011 121314152161 ... LastLast