218358 Bullies, 5705 online  
  • Register
Our Sponsors:

Results 1 to 10 of 19
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Sponsored Links Spacer Image
  1. Torakaka is offline
    Torakaka's Avatar

    Do you eat breakfast?

    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Kaka village
    Posts
    10,658

    Posted On:
    6/18/2010 10:29am

    supporting member
     Style: Kitty Pow Pow!!!

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

    TBA-SA Word Classic!

    It's that time again! The time of year where ol' Cyberdyne System Fight Team is gearing up to kick ass in Iowa at the biggest Muaythai tournament in the US :)

    This year not only are Kat and myself making the trip, this year we are bringing along one of our new additions to the Cyberdyne team, Nihal Punjani who will be kicking much ass in the Men's 159lb novice division. We initially had two guys registered for the tournament, but due to work issues our other guy had to drop out, but things are looking good for this years showing and we expect to bring 3 shiny new trophies back to Atlanta this summer.

    There are nearly 300 fighters registered for this years tournament, making it the biggest all muaythai tournament in US history :)

    Location:

    Des Moines, Iowa

    Date:

    July 11th-13th





    ...Oh and Kat and I are planning to get married tournament weekend too, yay us!
    Ranked #9 internationally at 118lbs by WIKBA http://www.womenkickboxing.com/wikba...rch%202009.htm
  2. Whacker is offline
    Whacker's Avatar

    Pulling mount since '09

    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    NC
    Posts
    1,295

    Posted On:
    6/18/2010 10:46am


     Style: jits da variedade brasile

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Good luck, get some good video! And congrats!!

    Spoiler:
    The following wedding invite is full of epic win as a reference should you choose to do them!


  3. Robstafarian is offline
    Robstafarian's Avatar

    Middleweight

    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Chesterfield, VA
    Posts
    1,827

    Posted On:
    6/18/2010 12:11pm

    supporting member
     Style: None

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Damn, that sounds like a really good time. Assuming you both win your fights, are you going to put your trophies on either side of the wedding cake? Any chance of "Kat & Ashley: Defending Marriage One เตะตัด at a Time" going on the invitations?

    Seriously though, congratulations for everything that got you this far. What is the legal status of same-sex marriages in Georgia?
    Quote Originally Posted by Snake Plissken View Post
    cuz FastPass on Indiana Jones was like being a ghetto rock star.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kiko
    But graffiti isn't a bowl of fruit...
    Quote Originally Posted by Robstafarian View Post
    Merely insulting you is not an ad hominem fallacy: them calling you an idiot would be ad hominem if they said "You are an idiot, therefore your argument is invalid."

    What is instead happening is thus:
    1. Your argument is bullshit.
    2. You keep repeating, and expanding upon, your argument.
    3. Therefore, you are an idiot.

    That isn't an ad hominem fallacy; that's inductive reasoning.
  4. Neo Sigma is offline

    Senior Member

    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    Rochester, NY
    Posts
    1,047

    Posted On:
    6/18/2010 1:46pm


     Style: Muay Thai

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    What is the legal status of same-sex marriages in Georgia?
    Some parts of Georgia are still segregated, they won't be letting gay people get married anytime soon.

    But, Iowa IS one of the five states that allows it, so congratulations to you guys! Remember, when you smash the cake into each other's faces, you're not going for the knockout.
  5. Torakaka is offline
    Torakaka's Avatar

    Do you eat breakfast?

    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Kaka village
    Posts
    10,658

    Posted On:
    6/18/2010 2:10pm

    supporting member
     Style: Kitty Pow Pow!!!

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    We're actually going to be doing the wedding before the tournament on weigh-ins day to avoid being all scraped and bruised during the ceremony. On a fun note, we're doing a muaythai themed wedding in a boxing ring ;)
    Ranked #9 internationally at 118lbs by WIKBA http://www.womenkickboxing.com/wikba...rch%202009.htm
  6. Soldiermedic is offline
    Soldiermedic's Avatar

    Senior Member

    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Massachusetts
    Posts
    1,165

    Posted On:
    6/18/2010 2:10pm


     Style: bjj/judo

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Neo Sigma View Post
    Some parts of Georgia are still segregated, they won't be letting gay people get married anytime soon.

    But, Iowa IS one of the five states that allows it, so congratulations to you guys! Remember, when you smash the cake into each other's faces, you're not going for the knockout.
    When you get back to your home state will your marriage be recognized?
  7. Torakaka is offline
    Torakaka's Avatar

    Do you eat breakfast?

    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Kaka village
    Posts
    10,658

    Posted On:
    6/18/2010 2:21pm

    supporting member
     Style: Kitty Pow Pow!!!

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by soldiermedic25 View Post
    When you get back to your home state will your marriage be recognized?
    I'm pretty sure that's a big fat no. Meh, it's going to happen eventually.
    Ranked #9 internationally at 118lbs by WIKBA http://www.womenkickboxing.com/wikba...rch%202009.htm
  8. Soldiermedic is offline
    Soldiermedic's Avatar

    Senior Member

    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Massachusetts
    Posts
    1,165

    Posted On:
    6/18/2010 2:29pm


     Style: bjj/judo

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by KidSpatula View Post
    I'm pretty sure that's a big fat no. Meh, it's going to happen eventually.
    Well the vast majority of New England will accept you and be proud(except for fucking rhode island)
  9. Neo Sigma is offline

    Senior Member

    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    Rochester, NY
    Posts
    1,047

    Posted On:
    6/18/2010 2:40pm


     Style: Muay Thai

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by KidSpatula View Post
    We're actually going to be doing the wedding before the tournament on weigh-ins day to avoid being all scraped and bruised during the ceremony. On a fun note, we're doing a muaythai themed wedding in a boxing ring ;)
    Shenanigans. How can you have a MT-themed wedding without the scrapes and bruises?
  10. Torakaka is offline
    Torakaka's Avatar

    Do you eat breakfast?

    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Kaka village
    Posts
    10,658

    Posted On:
    6/18/2010 5:31pm

    supporting member
     Style: Kitty Pow Pow!!!

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Actually the bigger reason would be that we're planning to do elaborate body paint instead of wedding dresses and the paint wouldn't last throughout the tournament ;)
    Ranked #9 internationally at 118lbs by WIKBA http://www.womenkickboxing.com/wikba...rch%202009.htm
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Powered by vBulletin™© contact@vbulletin.com vBulletin Solutions, Inc. 2011 All rights reserved.