Administrator

Posted On:
    6/17/2010 1:28pm

staff
     Style: xingyi

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by TruthfindsU View Post
    What is that supposed to mean? I was asking a serious question based on what Mtripp posted. Get a life
    Or should I fabricate one like you?

and a clue!
    You mean like these accounts?
    Awake&Alive
    monsteralive

Perfect sense and I agree completely. Thank you, however, Mtripp seems to often hammer on rank even to the extent that who gives the rank and exactly how it was given is only relevant from "specific" groups to even matter.
    You are a liar. Mtripp talks abpout rank being important and the skill behind them being equally important.

If it was all about rank only, he wouldn't offer multiple skill checks on multiple threads.

I have often seen here as well people attacked for teaching things they have no certification in even though they and there students do well in competitions. Seems like jello here for Bullshido.
    Really?

Where are these threads?

Registered Member

Posted On:
    6/17/2010 1:30pm

Style: Yudo, Karate

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Bullshido respects anonymityand so do I.
    Bullshido does not respect nor disrespect anonymity. unless accusation or evidence is being provided. This forum respects unambiguousness, candidness, and lucidity.

When I Get Back

Posted On:
    6/17/2010 1:30pm

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Perfect sense and I agree completely. Thank you, however, Mtripp seems to often hammer on rank even to the extent that who gives the rank and exactly how it was given is only relevant from "specific" groups to even matter.

I have often seen here as well people attacked for teaching things they have no certification in even though they and there students do well in competitions. Seems like jello here for Bullshido.
    my you have learned and seen much since your join dat of 6/7/2010.

or was that only for THIS username.....

Administrator

Posted On:
    6/17/2010 1:38pm

staff

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by babo78 View Post
    Bullshido does not respect nor disrespect anonymity. unless accusation or evidence is being provided. This forum respects unambiguousness, candidness, and lucidity.
    Funny how people that do the investigating have their names all over investigations. Mark Tripp is MTripp...???? Real anonymous. Sambo Steve is Steve...????? Cy Q Faunce is.......???? I can go on and on and on. The anonymous claim is a straw man.

Let's not devolve into stupidity TruthfindsU. Anonymity is fine as well except, when you create sockpuppet accounts to troll other threads.

I mean there was this investigation where a 14 year BJJ practitioner was shown not to have trained consecutively for 14 years. During that thread people, who named themselves, went and rolled with the guy and his repeatedly injured body.

He took credit for other people and their training but, never provided legit proof of competition records that were under his tutelage.

Posted On:
    6/17/2010 1:41pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Many people here have mulitple accounts here it seems. My question was directed at Mtripp's comment and not Mtripp himself. I was intrigued by the comment and curious about the extent to which he felt that way.

That was all. Seems wierd to get bent out of shape from such a simple question. Which is more importan rank or results? Obviously both are important but if you had to choose one which one, since often times the two do NOT coincide in teh real world.

When I Get Back

Posted On:
    6/17/2010 1:47pm

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Many people here have mulitple accounts here it seems.
    Such as.......proof please?

My question was directed at Mtripp's comment and not Mtripp himself. I was intrigued by the comment and curious about the extent to which he felt that way.
    Again, why don't YOU offer your analysis of his comment and that will begin the dialog.

That was all. Seems wierd to get bent out of shape from such a simple question.
    Sometimes it isn't the question but the manner in which it is asked.

Administrator

Posted On:
    6/17/2010 1:53pm

staff

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Many people here have mulitple accounts here it seems.
    You have multiple accounts here. What other people have is of no concern right now. Try again.

My question was directed at Mtripp's comment and not Mtripp himself. I was intrigued by the comment and curious about the extent to which he felt that way.
    Yes, as it applies to you which, is off topic in a thread about Arce.

That was all. Seems wierd to get bent out of shape from such a simple question.
    When someone, with obvious sock puppet accounts, asks similar pointed questions in mutliple threads it is not weird.

Which is more importan rank or results? Obviously both are important but if you had to choose one which one, since often times the two do NOT coincide in teh real world.
    Lying is lying. Trying to cloud the issue concerning you is silly.
    As was stated at the beginning of the thread, most people here defended to Steve Arce because of his competition record. He also has rank even if it was IN HOUSE JUDO RANK. Apparently, he has Yudo rank and showed other rank certificates which, were produced again in this thread..

This is a huge difference between your straw man of rank and results don't always coincide.

Posted On:
    6/17/2010 2:02pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by It is Fake View Post
    ...with the guy and his repeatedly injured body.
    Having some knowledge of this...being in NC and all....the guy you are refering to had to have spinal surgery to correct the injury. It seems he rolled with a slipped disc and a ruptured disc that had pushed into his spine causing him all kinds of nerve damage and loss of feeling on his left side.

BTW...I feel like Mtripp is saying results trump rank. This is an interesting statement to me for various reasons.

1. It takes a while to train people and have them compete. The idea that results are better would mean we would need to have people without the certification training people for a while and then having them compete before we could determine if their results were in fact better than their lack of certification.

Isn't this flawed?

If this needs its own thread then cool...I saw it here so I asked about it here...nothing meant against Arce or anyone for that matter.

When I Get Back

Posted On:
    6/17/2010 2:07pm

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Having some knowledge of this...being in NC and all....the guy you are refering to had to have spinal surgery to correct the injury. It seems he rolled with a slipped disc and a ruptured disc that had pushed into his spine causing him all kinds of nerve damage and loss of feeling on his left side.
    ah, becoming clearer now.
    BTW...I feel like Mtripp is saying results trump rank.
    Why.
    This is not analysis.
    This is a simple statement.
    Support your thesis as to WHY you *feel* this.

If this needs its own thread then cool...I saw it here so I asked about it here...nothing meant against Arce or anyone for that matter.
    Yes.
    go begin your own thread on this subject and post up a fully-fleshed out statement with evidential support of your topic and don't post your feelings.

Administrator

Posted On:
    6/17/2010 2:08pm

staff

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Right being in the area...???? I do like how you are avoiding the questioning of TRUTH, your handle and why you have three total accounts.

Interesting now it is a spinal injury? It took two years to figure out? Wow.

BTW...I feel like Mtripp is saying results trump rank. This is an interesting statement to me for various reasons.
    Did you read his post or are you about to go "full retard?"

If that is what you got out of my point, then perhaps you should begin to seek truth rather than hoping it will find you.....
    ...and you still think that is all he meant? Wow.

1. It takes a while to train people and have them compete. The idea that results are better would mean we would need to have people without the certification training people for a while and then having them compete before we could determine if their results were in fact better than their lack of certification.

Isn't this flawed?
    Two years is a long time for no competition results. No, it is not flawed. Again you might want to stick to what you understand and quit moving the goal posts.

...and thus it begins. You asked for it........
    Last edited by It is Fake; 6/17/2010 2:15pm at .
Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 12 3456 ... LastLast