• Register
Our Sponsors:

Page 1 of 12 1 234511 ... LastLast
Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Posted On:
    6/17/2010 10:59am

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

Did you read the Jason Brinn Article and thread? Please do and then join in the fun.

Quote Originally Posted by Mtripp View Post
    I never really saw it that way....

...to me, Judo has always been about what I can teach others to do, on the mat, and in life.
    So rank is not relative...just results?

Choked out by Gene Lebell

Posted On:
    6/17/2010 11:17am

supporting member
     Style: Judo

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by TruthfindsU View Post
    So rank is not relative...just results?
    If that is what you got out of my point, then perhaps you should begin to seek truth rather than hoping it will find you.....
    "Out of every hundred men, ten shouldn't even be there, eighty are just targets, nine are the real fighters, and we are lucky to have them, for they make the battle. Ah, but the one, one is a warrior, and he will bring the others back." -- Hericletus, circa 500 BC

Administrator

Posted On:
    6/17/2010 11:25am

staff
     Style: xingyi

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Hahahaha.....We know how it went last time. Do you really want to take this credential check and compare it with an idiot continuing to make outlandish claims TruthfindsU?

Arce made his own way, earned his own accolades, and has trained fighters. Unlike others, he can back many of his claims with results. Continue to try and insinuate yourself into this discussion and I will embarrass you.

Posted On:
    6/17/2010 12:51pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by It is Fake View Post
    Hahahaha..... I will embarrass you.
    What is that supposed to mean? I was asking a serious question based on what Mtripp posted. Get a life and a clue!

Posted On:
    6/17/2010 12:58pm

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    What is that supposed to mean? I was asking a serious question based on what Mtripp posted. Get a life and a clue!
    Well, you have exactly 11 posts here, and two, perhaps three, of them are directed at me. I suspect there is more to this, but lets have the truth!

So, tell you what, why not tell all of us EXACTLY who you are, no hiding behind screen names. THEN I will be more than happy to discuss things with you.
    "Out of every hundred men, ten shouldn't even be there, eighty are just targets, nine are the real fighters, and we are lucky to have them, for they make the battle. Ah, but the one, one is a warrior, and he will bring the others back." -- Hericletus, circa 500 BC

Posted On:
    6/17/2010 1:06pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Mtripp View Post
    Well, you have exactly 11 posts here, and two, perhaps three, of them are directed at me. I suspect there is more to this, but lets have the truth!

So, tell you what, why not tell all of us EXACTLY who you are, no hiding behind screen names. THEN I will be more than happy to discuss things with you.
    Bullshidoka Argument # 10 - Requesting that those who are investigating, provide the same information that is being asked for them.

What does my question about your post have anything to do with who I am? Bullshido respects anonymityand so do I.

So, which is it Mtripp....results or ranks?

When I Get Back

Posted On:
    6/17/2010 1:10pm

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Bullshidoka Argument # 10 - Requesting that those who are investigating, provide the same information that is being asked for them.
    this thread isn't about Tripp, it is about Arce and Arce didn't request anything from you
    What does my question about your post have anything to do with who I am? Bullshido respects anonymityand so do I.
    You seem preoccupied with Tripp.

You, of course, have gone back and re-read his postings, as he requested you do.
    What is YOUR analysis after rereading that which was requested.

Or do you expect him to give you your answer?

Yes, I am smarter than you are.

Posted On:
    6/17/2010 1:14pm

supporting memberstaff
     Style: TKD, BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

Actually, we don't really respect anonymity that much. We respect transparency.
    As for your question, but are important for different reason. Results speak to the ability to perform and/or train others to perform regardless of rank attained.
    Rank speaks to honesty. If you are claiming a certain rank that you didn't earn then that means you are being dishonest. I don't know about you, but I prefer not to enter into business deals with dishonest people.
    Earning the rank is less important than the results you achieve, which is why people shouldn't claim rank they don't have. If they have the skills that go with the rank they are claiming then they have no need to claim the rank in the first place, they can earn it. If they DON'T have the skills to go with the claimed rank then they are frauds.

Does that make sense to you?

Posted On:
    6/17/2010 1:19pm

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

No sir, asking someone to tell me their name is simple respect. Everyone here knows who I am, so, who are you?

Second, are we investigating me, again? I have been checked out in every possible way sir, by people with many more posts. If you wish to begin another one fine, but again, my name is Mark Tripp, what's yours?

Third, nor sir, we do NOT respect people who throw darts from the dark. If you wish to engage me with debate, be man enough to step into the light. If not, then why bother?

Finally, as your your fatuous assertion that it must be one or the other, rank or results, phui, I reject your premise.

Posted On:
    6/17/2010 1:22pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Kintanon View Post
    Results speak to the ability to perform and/or train others to perform regardless of rank attained...Earning the rank is less important than the results you achieve...

Does that make sense to you?
    Perfect sense and I agree completely. Thank you, however, Mtripp seems to often hammer on rank even to the extent that who gives the rank and exactly how it was given is only relevant from "specific" groups to even matter.

I have often seen here as well people attacked for teaching things they have no certification in even though they and there students do well in competitions. Seems like jello here for Bullshido.
Page 1 of 12 1 234511 ... LastLast