1. #451

    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    NYC
    Posts
    343
    Style
    BJJ, FMA
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Sri Hanuman View Post
    Ah, my apologies.
    Miscommunications.
    I owe you a banana.
    thats okay, keep the banana and teach me Monkey Uses Chloroform

  2. #452
    Sri Hanuman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Chicago, IL
    Posts
    6,485
    Style
    Cheng Man Ching Taijiquan
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by fights4peace View Post
    thats okay, keep the banana and teach me Monkey Uses Chloroform
    Ah. Hot date tonight?
    =================
    Kama Sutra blue belt.

    Quote Originally Posted by Emevas View Post
    I used to **** guys like you in prison.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rock Ape View Post
    Dude I kill people for a fucking living.

    Dipshit

  3. #453

    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    NYC
    Posts
    343
    Style
    BJJ, FMA
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Sri Hanuman View Post
    Ah. Hot date tonight?
    im vying for one, so yes

  4. #454
    Just waiting for the paperboy. supporting member
    Lebell's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Lolland
    Posts
    12,381
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Dustin_211 View Post
    This gut is pure malt liquor.

    No apology to my sensei is in order. I made a joke. If you didn't get it, that isn't my problem, nor my sensei's. This is a humor forum.

    I havn't quit because well...this **** is fun.

    That offer to spar still stands. If you live close to Monticello, MS and would like to beat the dog **** out of my scrawny, faggy little emo ass, let me know and we'll set something up.
    Ehm..Dustin..Bullshido is about martial arts and such.

    Not about drunk 29 yr old boys soliciting for hanky panky.
    I think you should stick with OKCupid for that kinda stuff.

    Dn't get me wrong, i respect your lifestyle and all that, but its just that you probably wont get the responses here you are hoping for.
    Last thing we need is another isshin ryu emo who is found dead in his bathtub with ' I TOLD U I WAS HARDCORE, BULLSHIDO' written in blood on the wall.

  5. #455

    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    NYC
    Posts
    343
    Style
    BJJ, FMA
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Lebell View Post
    Ehm..Dustin..Bullshido is about martial arts and such.

    Not about drunk 29 yr old boys soliciting for hanky panky.
    I think you should stick with OKCupid for that kinda stuff.

    Dn't get me wrong, i respect your lifestyle and all that, but its just that you probably wont get the responses here you are hoping for.
    Last thing we need is another isshin ryu emo who is found dead in his bathtub with ' I TOLD U I WAS HARDCORE, BULLSHIDO' written in blood on the wall.
    lool! :needpics:

  6. #456

    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    the dirty south
    Posts
    68
    Style
    Isshin-ryu Karate
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Lebell View Post
    Ehm..Dustin..Bullshido is about martial arts and such.

    Not about drunk 29 yr old boys soliciting for hanky panky.
    I think you should stick with OKCupid for that kinda stuff.

    Dn't get me wrong, i respect your lifestyle and all that, but its just that you probably wont get the responses here you are hoping for.
    Last thing we need is another isshin ryu emo who is found dead in his bathtub with ' I TOLD U I WAS HARDCORE, BULLSHIDO' written in blood on the wall.
    Anyone good with photoshop? I would love to see a pic of the death scene.

  7. #457

    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    1,587
    Style
    BJJ
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Kill yourself and we will put captions on it. I promise.

  8. #458
    Sri Hanuman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Chicago, IL
    Posts
    6,485
    Style
    Cheng Man Ching Taijiquan
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Nefron View Post
    Kill yourself and we will put captions on it. I promise.
    Now this just makes me sad :(
    =================
    Kama Sutra blue belt.

    Quote Originally Posted by Emevas View Post
    I used to **** guys like you in prison.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rock Ape View Post
    Dude I kill people for a fucking living.

    Dipshit

  9. #459
    Just waiting for the paperboy. supporting member
    Lebell's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Lolland
    Posts
    12,381
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Sri Hanuman View Post
    Now this just makes me sad :(
    what kinda dumbass caption is that?

  10. #460

    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Philippines
    Posts
    425
    Style
    ninpo nusubito, arnis
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Lebell View Post
    what kinda dumbass caption is that?
    I think it's just fitting for emo.

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Log in

Log in
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO