Sick double leg.

Posted On:
    6/19/2010 12:15am

supporting member
     Style: Boxing

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Emevas View Post
    My phsique bears a passing resemblence to Fedor.
    I'm sure the OP's bears a striking resemblence to my sister's, so it's not too big an issue.

Alucard, remember, striking power comes from yelling. Loudly. Make cat noises as well.
    Last edited by Kickapoo; 6/19/2010 12:26am at .

Featherweight

Posted On:
    6/19/2010 7:16am

Bullshido Newbie
     Style: Judo, Muay Thai

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by battlefields View Post
    GinZen, your style field says you are joking but, well, you need to use a sarcasm font.

but ofcourse im being deadly serious

(ok im not what would a sarcasm font be?)

Actual Photo

Posted On:
    6/19/2010 8:22am

supporting member
     Style: Recovery-Fu

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Kickapoo View Post
    I'm sure the OP's bears a striking resemblence to my sister's, so it's not too big an issue.

Alucard, remember, striking power comes from yelling. Loudly. Make cat noises as well.
    Always make cat noises when engaged in Mortal Combat . Remember all it takes is a standing wrist lock and a chop to throat to KILL !
    Quote Originally Posted by Bodhi108 View Post
    Nuke a unborn gay whale for Christ.
    I don't mean to sound bitter, cold, or cruel, but I am, so that's how it comes out.
    BILL HICKS,
    1961-1994

Registered Member

Posted On:
    6/19/2010 8:29am

Style: Japan Highschool Karate

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Don't worry about it Alucard, you're already the fucking man...

Quote Originally Posted by Alucard619 View Post
    Here's another story. This one happened 2 years ago at a party I was at with my cousin, my friend, his cousin and his cousin's best friend.

It was around Christmas time and we went to this party that my cousin's friend was having. Her family rented out a community center and so it was a pretty nice little get together. After about an hour I was standing in the corner after taking a break from dancing with several of the girls there. Checking my phone I didn't bother to notice my cousin had actually stepped outside with his friend talking. Twenty minutes later there was a big commotion at the front. Even with music blasting you could hear swearing and people yelling.

Looking up I called my friend over and we looked around for my cousin. Moving past people we went to the front when this girl ran to me and said "Yo your cousin is about to fight!"

I don't think I have ever run so fast in my life. Bobbing and weaving past people I ran outside to see my cousin being pressed by three other kids. Not even hesitating I ran up next to him along with my friend. I don't remember the exact details but it was basically over some stupid bullshit. Naturally I tried for diplomacy....and failed.

"Look just drop it alright? It's a party. Have a soda, pull a girl over and dance with her and have fun. No need to fight over bullshit." I said standing next to my cousin. To no luck as these clowns started shouting, trying to hype it up. Grabbing my cousin I tried to get us away when one of the morons grabbed him.

Turning around I gave him a hard side kick to his ribs. He dropped to the floor. The other morons rushed and that's when the melee began. First guy charged swinging his right fist. I blocked and punched him in the stomach then did a quick three punch combo before elbowing him in the nose. Grabbing his head I rammed my knee as hard as I could into it. Second guy down. Turning around my cousin and the other guy were going at it. He can fight and hold his own, but ever since we were little I was always of the mindset of "If one fights the other does to."

So naturally I ran over as my cousin and him were exchanging a flurry of punches. Grabbing the guys shoulder I spun him around and punched him hard in the eye then again in his cheek. What followed next was kinda funny as me and my cousin took turns beating the hell out this guy.

While we were fighting more and more guys came out to watch and/or help. Unfortunately it got real crazy when the guys that started the fight called up their crew or whatever and an all out brawl ensued. I heard a siren wail and saw flashing lights. I knew what it meant. Police.

"**** we have to go.' So we ran away (we were in a parking lot btw). We must have run full speed for a good ten minutes away from the scene until my friiend and his girlfriend pulled up with her car. Climbing in we drove off.

To this day the absolute craziest fight I have ever been in.
    First time I used my Taekwondo training to fend off an attack.

I was at the mall with my girlfriend. I got us some seats at the food court and went to go and get us a snack (soft buttery pretzels FTW). Coming back I see some guy talking to her. Turns out it is one of her douche bag friends that has a crush on her. I walk over and politely ask if he give us space. He looks me up and down and tries to dismiss it. She looks at me. I raise an eyebrow and set our food down.

"Maybe I wasn't clear." I said facing him. "But you need to leave. Now."

He stands up facing me. Laughing he starts mouthing off and goes to push me. Without hesitating I grab his wrist, hit him in the neck and force him to the ground in a supine wrist lock. He starts squirming and I tighten my grip.

"Now you **** head I'll say it once more. Go away or I break your fucking wrist off." He gets the hint and walks away. I sat down and take a bite of my pretzel. Girlfriend looks at me. "That was surprising. I know how much you don't like him I thought you'd just come in and toss his ass away or something." she said. I looked at her and started chuckling.

Later we walked out of a JC Penny when who do we run into? Tough guy from before. Only know he is with GASP! TWO OF HIS HOMIES OH KNOW WHAT WILL HAPPEN?!

Him: "Yeah try that kung fu **** now." (Dude....come on)
    Me: "....Really? Over something petty? Look man just walk away no one has to get hurt."
    Idiot #2: "So whats good man?"
    Me: "Last chance. Walk away."

I took my girlfriend by the hand and led her away. I told her to go and get mall security. Just as I finished one of the idiots grabbed me by my right shoulder. Bad move....

Turning around I knocked his hand away. I gave him a quick jab to his nose followed by another jab then a counter punch. One idiot down. Second one tries rushing me with a wild haymaker swing. I ducked underneath and did an upper cut right in his gut. He reeled over from the blow and I then grabbed his head and buried my knee in his groin. Two idiots down. Now a large crowd gathered to watch and the third idiot is standing there hesitating.

"NOW ARE YOU FUCKING IDIOTS DONE BECAUSE THIS **** IS GETTING VERY OLD?! COOL OUT AND JUST WALK AWAY AND LEAVE US ALONE!!"

Third idiot grabs me by the shoulders and pushed me against a cell phone booth. I slapped him in both his ears and he stumbled back. He rushed me again, I did a cut kick to his left knee. I then did a turning kick to his thigh followed by a rear leg side kick into his gut. He tried one last attempt and swung with two punches. Ducking under the first one I cut to the side and swept his leg from underneath. As he hit the ground I did a knife hand strike to his throat.

The first guy from before had gotten back up and took a boxers stance. Putting my right leg behind me I brought one hand up by my face keeping the other low. He rushed with a flurry of punches. Blocking them all I grabbed his right arm with my left. With my other hand I did a back fist to his temple followed by a knife hand to his throat. For a final attempt he swung with his right, I blocked. He then tried grabbing me. Breaking the grip I did a side kick to his knee.

At this point I wasn't going all out so I decided it was time to finish with this idiot. Checking side kick followed by roundhouse to right leg>hook punch to ribs>upper cut>hook punch to chin followed by my shoving him back and doing a quick back kick right in his gut sending him (hilariously) into one of his buddies. They then stumbled to their feet as mall security finally came and threw the idiots out.

After that it went back to a normal night out with my girlfriend. I later learned my cousin and two of his pals were in the mall and saw the whole fight transpire. Apparently he told them all "We don't have to help him watch this will be funny." I jokingly said I should kick all their asses for not helping me.
    Haha. A bit more serious went to see it over the weekend with my brother and my cousin when I got into this spat with these two idiots.

Got to the theater and there was a long line waiting to be let in. So after speaking with an usher as to what show time it was for we walk over. There's this big guy standing there* so we got on behind him.

*Note: He wasn't actually ON the line but halfway between being on the line and being off. Basically, he was in a position where it was evident he wasn't waiting in line.

I asked, "Hey you're on line right?"

"Uh huh"

Left it at that. Two minutes later he looks at his watch and just walks off. After waiting for some time we all just moved on up as the line was growing more. He walks back over now with a friend and starts shouting and cursing about how we cut him.

"No, you left the line."

"Bullshit you stole my spot."

"Dude you weren't technically on line to begin with because you weren't IN the actual line" I said pointing to where the line forms.

Now he and his friend continued shouting and cursing. A couple of ushers and the manager comes over trying to calm them down. I can see where this is headed so I motion to my bro and my cousin we may have a situation on our hands.

The guy, I guess having had enough pushed past the manager and goes to grab my collar with his right hand. Grabbing his hand, I punched him in the throat and then kneed him in the gut before placing him into a standing kimura. His friend tried rushing me and I did a quick side kick to his groin* which knocked him on his ass.

Still holding the first guy he tried squirming. I kneed him again before throwing him into his buddy who was rolling on the floor in pain. He got up trying one last futile attempt. He swung with his right arm which I blocked. Grabbing his arm I did a backfist with my right to his temple before a front snap kick to his chest. Again, down goes the moron.

Security came and threw them out and the manager apologized for the whole situation. We didn't make much of it and eventually went in to watch the movie (which I was surprised by how much I enjoyed it).

Best thing about this? Two girls were impressed by how I handled myself and I got their numbers. I'm getting into fights at movie theaters more often now. :love6:
    I've only been here for about a year, but please tell me I have the right to tell him to shut the **** up.

Actual Photo

Posted On:
    6/19/2010 8:37am

supporting member
     Style: Recovery-Fu

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by filehelp View Post
    Yes Allucard has a fucking red and white striped sash of awesomeness and 4th degree black belts in cool and badass .

I've only been here for about a year, but please tell me I have the right to tell him to shut the **** up.
    You can call bullshit and tell who ever the **** you want to shut up. Just make sure you have a gameplan and some info to back your position up.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bodhi108 View Post
    Nuke a unborn gay whale for Christ.
    I don't mean to sound bitter, cold, or cruel, but I am, so that's how it comes out.
    BILL HICKS,
    1961-1994

Registered Member

Posted On:
    6/19/2010 8:47am

Style: Japan Highschool Karate

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Hey Alucard, shut the **** up.

Featherweight

Posted On:
    6/19/2010 8:47am

Bullshido Newbie
     Style: Judo, Muay Thai

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Alucard, i think you should just stick to writing fictional screenplays for your backyard kung fu movies.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    6/19/2010 8:52am

Style: xBJJ xTKD ninpo nusubito

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Kickapoo View Post

is that 'MEOW'

or

CAT BOX GROUPIES!!!!

go ahead, as of now nobody's stopping you.

----------------------------------------------------------------------
    will someone give me a knock on the head :violent1: for swallowing his hook, line and sinker back when this thread was still in the PT forum.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    6/19/2010 9:13am

Style: Kyokushin, MMA

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

Am....sarcasm font?

I think you can tell whoever you want to shut to **** up however if you get your ass handed to you, its your problem.

In this guys case, I do believe however you are perfectly safe.

Can we change Alucard's name to Walter Mitty?

Sick double leg.

Posted On:
    6/19/2010 9:50am

supporting member
     Style: Boxing

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Does anyone else cringe while reading Alucard's tales of martial prowess?
Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 8 LastLast