Style
    TKD
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

A.N.other Noob saying hello all

hello to all

me = studying for the last 2 years TKD (UK portsmouth area)
    due to car accident at the start of '08 (knackered my back and neck, i was written of by the insurers & physio's and told it time to start pain managment courses, i didnt instead i started TKD and my backs been pretty good ever since)

MA experiences are as follows

Shotokan '89 for about 3 months
    ITA TKD (international TKD alliance) 08-10
    ITF TKD 10-?

my wife and child both studied GKR for 12months 07-08 (right up to the point the instructor passed his BB and then proceeded to start training the class on IRON HAND (via punching a concrete wall until there knuckles bled), this classes youngest memeber was 5yrs), at this point i put my foot down and called BULL and instead insisted they join the ITA club i had started both lasted about 6months, until sparring started, then they both bailed.

Since then the ITA seemed to set about tearing themselves apart changing rules and name etc.
    So i have left & started ITF instead

Anyway thats me.
    Please be gentle
    Last edited by RagingDelirium; 6/20/2010 6:49am at .

Style
    Kickboxin & Shootfightin
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Welcome welcome. GKR?? Iron Hand is a new one and prolly your best move pulling them out of it.Theres plenty of social type sports where they will leave with a sense of achievement and not a false sense of security.

Hope you find this site informative and useful.Just keep away from the loons for a bit til you get used to it,and yes,there's plenty of them here lol.

Search function is great.

BJJ might make you a better ground fighter, but Judo will make you a better dancer. Join us... or die

Style
    Judo
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Welcome to Bullshido.

GKR people occasionally come knocking on the door here, always good for a laugh.

Style
    Muay Thai/Capoeira
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    What is GKR?

BJJ might make you a better ground fighter, but Judo will make you a better dancer. Join us... or die

Style
    Judo
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!