226173 Bullies, 3888 online  
  • Register
Our Sponsors:

Results 11 to 14 of 14
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Sponsored Links Spacer Image
  1. Robstafarian is offline
    Robstafarian's Avatar

    Senior Member

    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Chesterfield, VA
    Posts
    1,823

    Posted On:
    6/20/2010 11:56pm


     Style: None

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by timo View Post
    if any of you expert gun people have any links to good information on how to shoot, it would be great if you shared. the supervising staff really don't seem to care what you do, plus my mandarin is beyond awful.
    Sorry, this is about the best I can do for you.
    Quote Originally Posted by Snake Plissken View Post
    cuz FastPass on Indiana Jones was like being a ghetto rock star.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kiko
    But graffiti isn't a bowl of fruit...
    Quote Originally Posted by Robstafarian View Post
    Merely insulting you is not an ad hominem fallacy: them calling you an idiot would be ad hominem if they said "You are an idiot, therefore your argument is invalid."

    What is instead happening is thus:
    1. Your argument is bullshit.
    2. You keep repeating, and expanding upon, your argument.
    3. Therefore, you are an idiot.

    That isn't an ad hominem fallacy; that's inductive reasoning.
  2. timo is offline

    Registered Member

    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    34

    Posted On:
    6/21/2010 2:36am

    Bullshido Newbie
     Style: muay thai

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    thanks robstafarian, i've had a read and will experiment with different stances. officially cannot take any photos whilst we are there, but since it's china i'll try and then post some up next time.
  3. Mr. Machette is offline

    Senior Member

    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Posts
    2,673

    Posted On:
    6/21/2010 12:34pm

    Join us... or die
     Style: FMA, Ego Warrior

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooded Justice View Post
    Are you serious? In america if you have the $$ to drop you can get pretty much anything you want if you aren't a felon. The range down the street from my house rents full auto guns for use on their range as well as a Draganov SVD for sale among a ton of other stuff and I live just outside seattle which is pretty liberal and not know for its pro gun stances. In america its all about getting the proper license and then you could probably own a Dillon mini gun if you had enough money.
    Last time I checked, there are three transferable GE Miniguns in the U.S. Going price is $350,000. Factor in the going price of 7.62x51 NATO and the excitement of that idea fades toooo fast... :(

    However, you cannot buy current issue Chinese weapons in America. Period. Not even if you are Leo or Military. There is an Arms Embargo in place. So no semi auto versions of the Chinese bull pup for us. I don't care how cool your range is, they do not have that weapon. Nor do they have any machine gun manufactured after 1986. So they don't have the HK MP7, they don't have an Abbakan AN 94, nor do they have a full auto Saiga12 and they sure as hell don't have a QBZ-95.

    As for the "SVD". True Dragunov sniper rifles have NEVER been imported to the U.S. (not legally anyways). Only the TIGR sporter has, which is close enough that you would not notice the difference without knowing the difference. ( if that makes any sense.) IIRC, the TIGR does not feature the short stroke gas piston of the real deal, though I could be wrong. That is a major difference.

    As for the type 75 pistol, that is a just Chinese version of the CZ75bd. You can buy the Czech version here even in Cali, and I'm sure CZ does it better. They just rock like that.

    But no modern Chinese assault rifles, anywhere here. That was my real lament. (They are chambered in a caliber similar to our 6.8 Grendel that I am very curious about.)
  4. Mr. Machette is offline

    Senior Member

    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Posts
    2,673

    Posted On:
    6/21/2010 12:39pm

    Join us... or die
     Style: FMA, Ego Warrior

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by timo View Post
    we're planning on going back at the beginning of next month, so if any of you guys are in beijing get in touch.

    if any of you expert gun people have any links to good information on how to shoot, it would be great if you shared. the supervising staff really don't seem to care what you do, plus my mandarin is beyond awful.

    the "glint" looked like she enjoyed shooting A LOT combined with some evil intent that she was day dreaming about...
    Super basic:

    Use the pad at the end of your finger to squeeze the trigger, not the joint.

    Squeeze, don't "pull".

    And breath control. Take a deep breath, line up your sights, relax, exhale slowly, pause, squeeze.

    Also, don't put your eyeball right on the scope. And hold the rifle tight to your shoulder. Failure to do either of these things can be, uh, "painful".:laughing7
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Powered by vBulletin™© contact@vbulletin.com vBulletin Solutions, Inc. 2011 All rights reserved.