223580 Bullies, 4068 online  
  • Register
Our Sponsors:

Results 11 to 20 of 69
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 12 3456 ... LastLast
Sponsored Links Spacer Image
  1. Middlefinger is offline
    Middlefinger's Avatar

    Welterweight

    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    Victoria, B.C.
    Posts
    519

    Posted On:
    6/16/2010 4:09am

    supporting member
     Style: none

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Lebell View Post
    this is so stupid...so incredibly stupid...
    any moron on here who even considers thinking him a hero should get a retard test asap.

    a couple of things: they all look alike to a westener.
    he doesnt speak the language, so there's no way he can get intel.
    usama travels with a friggin bodyguard who most likely carry full auto assault rifles.
    ugh..i cant believe people keep the option open that' if he would have suceeded people would consider him a hero'...

    most likely scenario: he wanders into a village mistakes some tribal chieftian/elderly person for usama and shoots him, get grabbed by the clan of said chieftain and gets tortured for several days before they finally cut his throat, by that time he will be begging them to do so.

    also, for other ' independant entrepeneur geniuses that made america great' if you wanna catch usama, look for tall veiled women, i bet money he disguises himself as a chick.
    makes sense right?
    He's dying and this is was his Toby Keith swansong. :icon_salu

    He's a gung-ho 'merican trying to kill bin laden with his hapkido sword!! How could you think he'd fail? Other then the fact that he's in a Pakistani prison and dialysis is probably the name of the chair they make him sit in while they're electrocuting his testicles.

    I genuinely hope he gets to go home and spend his remaining days with his family though.
  2. Lebell is offline
    Lebell's Avatar

    Just waiting for the paperboy.

    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Lolland
    Posts
    12,496

    Posted On:
    6/16/2010 4:30am

    supporting member
     

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Middlefinger View Post
    He's dying and this is was his Toby Keith swansong. :icon_salu

    He's a gung-ho 'merican trying to kill bin laden with his hapkido sword!! How could you think he'd fail? Other then the fact that he's in a Pakistani prison and dialysis is probably the name of the chair they make him sit in while they're electrocuting his testicles.

    I genuinely hope he gets to go home and spend his remaining days with his family though.
    They won't be torturing him.
    They're not THAT stupid.
    The tribal dudes of Nuristan however..he's lucky the authorities got to him first.
  3. gregaquaman is offline
    gregaquaman's Avatar

    Senior Member

    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Arlie Beach
    Posts
    2,488

    Posted On:
    6/16/2010 4:48am


     Style: mma /boxing/muai thai

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Lebell View Post
    this is so stupid...so incredibly stupid...
    any moron on here who even considers thinking him a hero should get a retard test asap.

    a couple of things: they all look alike to a westener.
    he doesnt speak the language, so there's no way he can get intel.
    usama travels with a friggin bodyguard who most likely carry full auto assault rifles.
    ugh..i cant believe people keep the option open that' if he would have suceeded people would consider him a hero'...

    most likely scenario: he wanders into a village mistakes some tribal chieftian/elderly person for usama and shoots him, get grabbed by the clan of said chieftain and gets tortured for several days before they finally cut his throat, by that time he will be begging them to do so.

    also, for other ' independant entrepeneur geniuses that made america great' if you wanna catch usama, look for tall veiled women, i bet money he disguises himself as a chick.
    makes sense right?

    That just means there is a sixpack that sombody wont get.
    Maby we could send Dan Bowen over there.
  4. adouglasmhor is offline
    adouglasmhor's Avatar

    Senior Member

    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Glasgow, United Kingdom, United Kingdom
    Posts
    1,496

    Posted On:
    6/16/2010 5:07am


     Style: Les Mills Bodycombat™

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Lebell View Post

    also, for other ' independant entrepeneur geniuses that made america great' if you wanna catch usama, look for tall veiled women, i bet money he disguises himself as a chick.
    makes sense right?
    We can all see through your plan to comit suicide by being killed by mistake for Osama, you know most Americans think Holland is full of Arabs and Wogs anyway.
  5. Soldiermedic is offline
    Soldiermedic's Avatar

    Senior Member

    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Massachusetts
    Posts
    1,168

    Posted On:
    6/16/2010 6:19am


     Style: bjj/judo

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    What a tool. He was incredibly lucky no one took him seriously otherwise he would just be one missing american. I did like the fact he told the authorities that he was just "looking" for Bin Laden...didn't want to kill him. Then they were like"...you have a sword..."

    Just like most american tourists, he didn't bother to learn the language, he probably just went around asking where Bin Laden was in an increasingly louder voice when no one understood him
  6. Nefron is offline
    Nefron's Avatar

    Senior Member

    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Belgrade, Serbia
    Posts
    1,587

    Posted On:
    6/16/2010 6:55am


     

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    This guy is chosen to roam the world and hunt the apocalyptic snake, Nirdala. In the Nirdala project he is known by his codename, Gandor. Notice his hunting gadget at 4:45.

    YouTube- gandor, 1. dio

    Somebody should translate this documentary to English.
  7. maofas is offline
    maofas's Avatar

    Senior Member

    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Raleigh, North Carolina
    Posts
    2,975

    Posted On:
    6/16/2010 7:09am

    Join us... or die
     Style: Kenkojuku Karate, Judo

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Lebell View Post
    a couple of things: they all look alike to a westener.
    he doesnt speak the language, so there's no way he can get intel.
    TV and Hollywood have taught us that everyone in the world speaks English. And I'm pretty sure if that Jerry Garcia-looking mofo actually found Bin Laden everything would have proceeded to happen like this:

    YouTube- The World's Most Action Packed Action Movie
    Last edited by maofas; 6/16/2010 7:21am at .
  8. Shawarma is online now

    Senior Member

    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Posts
    2,462

    Posted On:
    6/16/2010 7:28am


     

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I love the 80ies.
  9. Lebell is offline
    Lebell's Avatar

    Just waiting for the paperboy.

    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Lolland
    Posts
    12,496

    Posted On:
    6/16/2010 7:48am

    supporting member
     

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by adouglasmhor View Post
    We can all see through your plan to comit suicide by being killed by mistake for Osama, you know most Americans think Holland is full of Arabs and Wogs anyway.
    It is full of arabs, this is true.
    Im not sure what wogs are.
  10. Dargentus is offline

    Registered Member

    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Eye-er-land
    Posts
    354

    Posted On:
    6/16/2010 8:36am


     Style: Kyokushin, MMA

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Lebell View Post
    It is full of arabs, this is true.
    Im not sure what wogs are.
    Hollands full of Arabs.



    Osama's hiding with a bunch of Arabs

    Arabs are evil.

    Therefore;

    America should blow up Holland.

    It makes sense.
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 12 3456 ... LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Powered by vBulletin™© contact@vbulletin.com vBulletin Solutions, Inc. 2011 All rights reserved.