Page 33 of 33 First ... 232930313233

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Yes. How else would I be enjoing ORAL SEX from her at the moment?

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    As far as stage combat -- I was a former theatre guy and have acted, sung, directed and done stage combat -- and gotten paid for it (not well paid, unfortunately). Most martial artists that have done performance demos can do better stage combat than some of these theatre-trained jokers.

As far as the chick goes, her head does sort of look like it's been clipped into the frame. As for the technique, it'd be a whole lot more effective if she had her forearm propped behind and under the guy's elbow.

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    OK after seeing some of thos chicks in MA we need a Hot chicks (in MA) thread. PLZ

KhorneliusPraxx
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Originally posted by TexizGreat
    OK after seeing some of thos chicks in MA we need a Hot chicks (in MA) thread. PLZ
    Sorry I can't help. As discussed in another thread, I haven't been able to talk her into training yet. Hopefully soon. Oh, and before Brand misleads you, notice, no peg, no hook, no patch, and most importantly no parrot.

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    i know the thread done. But i wanted to contribute :D[IMG]http://www.e-budo.com/vbulletin/atta...&postid=266676[IMG]
    Last edited by Furtry; 3/18/2004 3:36pm at .

Page 33 of 33 First ... 232930313233