Style
    Shotokan
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

Hi all, im new... obviously :-)

Hi there folks, just thought i'd leave a post here to say hi before I get inolved.

Firstly a little about myself, I'm from the uk and have been studying martial arts for around 15 years. In that time i've dabbled with a little Muay Thai, a little Wushu but my main style is Shotokan! There I said it, bring on the hate lol. Seriously though I have noticed alot of animosity towards Shotokan on this forum so I was a little worried about joining.

But if it helps we don't train tippy tap point sparring, we focus on reality and effectivness in our training because as far as i'm concerned what's the point if you don't. I also started training in BJJ a few months ago but I'm totally **** at it at present :), still practice makes perfect.

Hope to meet some interesting people here and learn a few things along the way

Style
    Kyokushin, MMA
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Hey man welcome!
    As a noob myself;

My only advice is read the threads. They will get pissed with you if you come up with the same old shite that has already been discussed a million times already. Which leads to my other sole piece of advice to a fellow noob;

Make an original point, or be silent.

Enjoy the site man it really can be an asset if you're not a total douche.

Later!