Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Posted On:
    6/21/2010 5:30pm

Style: Much striking, SAMBO, BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by WhiteShark View Post
    I was confused by this too. Why was he allowed to fight? Last time I checked that **** was HIGHLY contagious.

Hamill in the after fight interview said he knew it was staff before the fight happened... kind of jerk for fighting and exposing someone else to that crap.

Featherweight

Posted On:
    6/23/2010 2:50am

Bullshido Newbie

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Lars View Post
    I thought so too. How often do they take a point for an accidental foul? He won the first, was winning the second until he dropped his game plan, and arguably won the third, making a draw.
    I count this as Hamil's 2nd win in a row by DQ. Very weak. It's all good when he's smashing some dude in the face (or spreading biofilth), but when things don't go his way he pulls the "I'm a confused special needs child" card.

If I were him, I would have remembered the Jones fight and blew off the gouge as not to appear like a crybaby. Granted, the Jones DQ was legit (though Hamil was a lost cause at that point), but 2 in a row doesn't compel me to watch any more Hamil fights.

Posted On:
    6/23/2010 7:31am

Style: Muay Thai

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Finally got to see Noke vs. Bryant. Credit to Bryant for being a seriously tough dude, but the Homer Simpson-style "let him punch himself out on my face" strategy isn't really going to work for him. His cornerman was good for a laugh, though. I don't know how helpful it is to a fighter to tell him "He's doing exactly what you want him to!" while his eye is swelling shut.

Noke looked great, though. Seemed like everything was working right for him. And hey, look, it's Greg Jackson cornering for a guy and telling him to keep it on the feet! Who knew? Oh, wait, everyone who doesn't have their heads up their asses.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    6/23/2010 7:41am

Style: MMA

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by neo sigma View Post
    and hey, look, it's greg jackson cornering for a guy and telling him to keep it on the feet! Who knew? Oh, wait, everyone who doesn't have their heads up their asses.
    omg wtf! But he's ruining mma! Him and his stable of gay dry humping wrestlers!
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123