--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

New Website for BJJ News, Rumors, Tips, etc

Hey Guys,

Love Bullshido - specifically the calling out of fake BJJ blackbelts.

I created a new BJJ Website in the spirit of the Drudge Report. Please, provide me some feedback on the site. Feel free to submit a story, link, rumor or tip - especially an outing of a fake BJJ blackbelt.

http://www.insidebjj.com

Thanks Again,
    tf

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Not MABS worthy

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Sorry, I don't understand MABS worthy. If I posted this is the wrong forum, I'd be happy to move it.

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by tf View Post
    Sorry, I don't understand MABS worthy.
    maybe you don't love bullshido as much as you say you do...:lookround

I'm thinking you should probably give credit where credit is due-unless of course you know Hillary personally. You took that story from the UG-which is fine, but give the credit to the person that gave the info, which I doubt was you.
    Last edited by GirlJock; 6/14/2010 8:44pm at .

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by GirlJock View Post
    maybe you don't love bullshido as much as you say you do...:lookround

I'm thinking you should probably give credit where credit is due-unless of course you know Hillary personally. You took that story from the UG-which is fine, but give the credit to the person that gave the info, which I doubt was you.

Thanks for the reply. Here's the deal. I check Bullshido links from Sherdog generally. It's always related to a BJJ Blackbelt fake when I do. So I didn't understand MABS but point taken.

As far as the Hillary Post - I clearly stated in my post that Matt Hamilton posted on the UG (Matt was the poster but he uses a different username on the UG)that Hillary was awarded her blackbelt. I tried to link directly to the forum post but I had trouble doing it with the UG - especially since you can only see the top 200 unless you have a membership with them.

I'm not trying to pass others work off as my own. I'm simply providing links to interesting articles. Again, all feedback is appreciated. Thanks!

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Your top ten Nick Diaz moments missed what I consider to be one of the best marijuana rants of all time, once again, from the UG.

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by battlefields View Post
    Your top ten Nick Diaz moments missed what I consider to be one of the best marijuana rants of all time, once again, from the UG.
    Yeah - send me a link to the rant and I'll get it posted. The top ten list is not mine - i simply provided a link to the site that hosts it.

Thanks!

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Fair enough. I read it last week on UG, copied it and sent it to some friends cause it is fucking funny.

Interviewer: Are you high now?

Nick: Maybe I am, maybe I'm not. Maybe **** you.

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by tf View Post
    Thanks for the reply. Here's the deal. I check Bullshido links from Sherdog generally. It's always related to a BJJ Blackbelt fake when I do. So I didn't understand MABS but point taken.

As far as the Hillary Post - I clearly stated in my post that Matt Hamilton posted on the UG (Matt was the poster but he uses a different username on the UG)that Hillary was awarded her blackbelt. I tried to link directly to the forum post but I had trouble doing it with the UG - especially since you can only see the top 200 unless you have a membership with them.

I'm not trying to pass others work off as my own. I'm simply providing links to interesting articles. Again, all feedback is appreciated. Thanks!
    I know there are issues linking directly to threads-I can never do it. I will re-read your article. Thinking back, that might not have been a good reference because it is more a personal story than a news story.

I'll give you site a look over the next few weeks. If it's quality, it will last.

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by GirlJock View Post
    I know there are issues linking directly to threads-I can never do it. I will re-read your article. Thinking back, that might not have been a good reference because it is more a personal story than a news story.

I'll give you site a look over the next few weeks. If it's quality, it will last.
    Thanks, I appreciate it.