Thread: Hey

Style
    Kakuto Karate
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

Hey

Hey, names Hunter

New to this forum, Been training for about 8 years now. Im injured currently and joined the forum to get advice on what I should do about it.

OSU!

Style
    Kenkojuku Karate, Judo
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Mr. Karate would be such an awesome name for a troll account, I'm kicking myself for not thinking of it, but oh well, nice to meet you. Osu!

What has your training been like/what do you spend most of your time doing?

AFAIK kakuto means freestyle right? Is that what your instructor calls his Karate or your name to show that you mixed more than 1 style together?

Style
    Kakuto Karate
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    II berrowed it T. Azuma from Daido Juku Kudo. Ive been doing Shorinji-ryu, Goshin-Budo-Jiujitsu and Kyokushin for awhile now. So I feel ive been doing MMA. I left my school cause my teacher just wasnt going to promote us to black belt. It got old after 8 years. Not that rank is the only thing im after, I felt I was being held back at that school. Im not the only one who left. Now im on my own until I find anotehr Full contact Karate school Or jujitsu.

I Work your basic Judo throws and kihon from Karate. I also got to train in Aikijutsu and added some from that. But Its hard to train jujitsu or aikijutsu by yourself...in fact I cant, so its getting rusty. But Ill find a school eventually.

How bout you? What do you do?

Style
    Kyokushin, MMA
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Welcome! how did you get injured?

Style
    Kakuto Karate
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Standing all day from 10 am to 8 pm doing retail and not being aloud to sit, and then again from 9 pm to 2 am at my bouncer job. All this standing was putting my hip out of whack. I didnt know it. I was doing the splits and it felt funny, not bad, and then I leaned forward to get a better stretch and then I felt my left hip crumble.