Page 14 of 14 First ... 41011121314

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Craig,
    I think I PM'd you, twice, so as not to hijack this thread. However, I can't find any record of these PMs in my Sent folder. Please respond if you received my message so I know I'm not slow in the head.
    V/R

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by maofas View Post
    Well **** me then if you train leg kicks already, sorry I misunderstood the quote-job. I didn't know Uechi did leg kicks, nifty. Maybe that novel will help someone else one day...probably not, lol.

I don't train groin shots, but not out of 2deadly, just always being way lower priority than other things I want to train/add. At some point I will find a safe way to practice them in contact sparring which will involve me trying a lot of different gear combos and letting people kick me in the balls (no it will not be on YouTube). One idea I want to try is a regular cup underneath one of those bulky no-foul protectors used in boxing.
    I thought legit Krav Maga schools sparred with nut shots. Why not ask them how they do it?

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Jcbal93 View Post
    I thought legit Krav Maga schools sparred with nut shots. Why not ask them how they do it?

Nice setup. The correct response is...
    Because I cannot find a legit Krav Maga school.

Page 14 of 14 First ... 41011121314