Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Registered Member

Posted On:
    6/13/2010 6:44pm

Style: The Way of Hand and Foot

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

So I saw the Karate Kid

And got into a fight. Only I did not use karate. Nor did I use kung fu to defend myself. I used...wait for it......

TAE KWON DO

Yeah. I am that cool. :ninjadanc

Rowsdower!

Posted On:
    6/13/2010 6:49pm

Join us... or die
     Style: On Hiatus

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    How does it feel to be a liar, Alucard619?

With your pants constantly on fire?

Registered Member

Posted On:
    6/13/2010 6:52pm

Style: MMA

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

Registered Member

Posted On:
    6/13/2010 7:05pm

Style: Hillbilly Judo

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Alucard619 View Post
    And got into a fight. Only I did not use karate. Nor did I use kung fu to defend myself. I used...wait for it......

TAE KWON DO

Yeah. I am that cool. :ninjadanc

Registered Member

Posted On:
    6/13/2010 7:32pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Haha. A bit more serious went to see it over the weekend with my brother and my cousin when I got into this spat with these two idiots.

Got to the theater and there was a long line waiting to be let in. So after speaking with an usher as to what show time it was for we walk over. There's this big guy standing there* so we got on behind him.

*Note: He wasn't actually ON the line but halfway between being on the line and being off. Basically, he was in a position where it was evident he wasn't waiting in line.

I asked, "Hey you're on line right?"

"Uh huh"

Left it at that. Two minutes later he looks at his watch and just walks off. After waiting for some time we all just moved on up as the line was growing more. He walks back over now with a friend and starts shouting and cursing about how we cut him.

"No, you left the line."

"Bullshit you stole my spot."

"Dude you weren't technically on line to begin with because you weren't IN the actual line" I said pointing to where the line forms.

Now he and his friend continued shouting and cursing. A couple of ushers and the manager comes over trying to calm them down. I can see where this is headed so I motion to my bro and my cousin we may have a situation on our hands.

The guy, I guess having had enough pushed past the manager and goes to grab my collar with his right hand. Grabbing his hand, I punched him in the throat and then kneed him in the gut before placing him into a standing kimura. His friend tried rushing me and I did a quick side kick to his groin* which knocked him on his ass.

Still holding the first guy he tried squirming. I kneed him again before throwing him into his buddy who was rolling on the floor in pain. He got up trying one last futile attempt. He swung with his right arm which I blocked. Grabbing his arm I did a backfist with my right to his temple before a front snap kick to his chest. Again, down goes the moron.

Security came and threw them out and the manager apologized for the whole situation. We didn't make much of it and eventually went in to watch the movie (which I was surprised by how much I enjoyed it).

Best thing about this? Two girls were impressed by how I handled myself and I got their numbers. I'm getting into fights at movie theaters more often now. :love6:

Registered Member

Posted On:
    6/13/2010 7:50pm

Style: Hillbilly Judo

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

Registered Member

Posted On:
    6/13/2010 9:40pm

Style: Hung Ga Kung Fu

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Now, I can't say the story is 100% bullshit just yet, because I don't know you personally, but I can say this: just letting the guys in line wouldn't have cost you any effort, and would've made you just as cool to those chicks (if you had ANY game with the ladies to begin with)...you still use force against force instead of learning to yield when the time is right. You haven't been training for long, I'm betting.

Posted On:
    6/13/2010 10:06pm

Style: Kyokushin Karate / BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Well if it is true Nomamao, it sounds like 2 dickheads got their arses beat down, and dickheads getting beaten up always make me smile :)

Registered Member

Posted On:
    6/13/2010 10:11pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by nomamao View Post
    Now, I can't say the story is 100% bullshit just yet, because I don't know you personally, but I can say this: just letting the guys in line wouldn't have cost you any effort, and would've made you just as cool to those chicks (if you had ANY game with the ladies to begin with)...you still use force against force instead of learning to yield when the time is right. You haven't been training for long, I'm betting.
    That's actually what I was going to do. These asshats just became so ignorant and antagonistic that they began causing a commotion, thus the theater staff getting involved, thus the guy attempting to grab me, thus me attacking him.

Comprende?

Registered Member

Posted On:
    6/13/2010 10:15pm

Style: MMA

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I am all for punk asses getting a well deserved beatdown so good on you for making it happen.
Page 1 of 14 1 234511 ... LastLast