Hell yeah! Hell no!

Light Heavyweight

Posted On:
    6/11/2010 5:17pm

supporting member
     Style: Bartitsu

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    A notably honest interview with Ralph Macchio re. "Wax on, f-uck off" is available here: http://popwatch.ew.com/2010/06/11/ra...ax-on-fck-off/

What do you hope comes out of this?

R.M. - Thatís a good question. Thereís a piece of me that did this to show the type of humor that I love ó irreverent, dark, parody ó which most people donít know, and to go to places that I normally wouldnít go. They wouldnít normally cast me as the guy who would walk into a bar all coked up and just get up in somebodyís face. The best-case scenario is that Iím doing it at a time when thereís such great interest because of the remake coming out, I take advantage of that wake-up call to the town, meaning Hollywood, as to how smart it would be to find the right vehicle for me at this point ó whether thatís television or features. Hollywood loves that more than anything, that sort of comeback story. Itís sort of like when Neil Patrick Harris did that Harold & Kumar thing. All the sudden he was a different actor. He was the same actor. Itís like Travoltaís said, heís come back eight times, itís just Pulp Fiction is the one everyone talks about. Worst-case scenario, I have this great, cool video thatís an awesome button to all that Iíve done over the years.

Posted On:
    6/11/2010 10:39pm

Join us... or die
     Style: Kenkojuku Karate, Judo

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I liked Ralph Macchio's performance in My Cousin Vinny. He should be allowed to find work IMO!

Posted On:
    6/12/2010 2:06am

Join us... or die
     Style: Hiatus

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    That fake prostitute is pretty hot.