Registered Member

Posted On:
    6/10/2010 10:06pm

Style: MMA

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by TruthfindsU View Post
    YEAH!!!!! HELL YEAH!!!!

I mean really, do you think the Military would train soldiers in a compliant environment and do drills and then expect them to go out with that alone and win wars?....oh **** (they do that)...forget this post please and lets continue to live in our "live training" only works club.
    ¡Felicitaciones!

You've managed to prove that you understand even less about the military than Frank Dux. Hell, you're one fake Delta Force career away from being on Billy J. Burke's level.

Merry Christmas! shitter's full...

Posted On:
    6/10/2010 10:29pm

supporting member
     Style: BJJ/Judo

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    wtf is up with his astronaut space suit gi kimono and moon boots with his bloused trousers?

i have NEVER seen anybody else wear that kind of uniform. i don't understand. it's like someone wet farted in my eyeballs.
    --------

Quote Originally Posted by it is fake View Post
    yeah, normally i'd get a quote, but couldn't be bothered.

pro nonsense self defense

Posted On:
    6/11/2010 12:09am

supporting member
     Style: FMA, dumbek, Indian clubs

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by maofas View Post
    Also Codos you may pick up all those strikes in JMA/krotty too thanks to China's influence on Okinawan MA, but he could've just looked in a book for 15 minutes in B&N for all I can tell since all he does is a poor how-do shuto on a frozen attacker. Whoopie, 5 year-olds do that in krotty.
    I know that things like ipponken, heiken, keiko, koken are in karate; but I was thinking moreso about organizing them into separate animal fighting methods. But maybe that's in karate too.

pro nonsense self defense

Posted On:
    6/11/2010 12:12am

supporting member
     Style: FMA, dumbek, Indian clubs

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    It bothered me that in his rope video, he never used the rope as a garrote. I mean, how can you claim to be a goddamn ninja and not strangle a guy with a rope in a how to video?

Banzai Buddy

Posted On:
    6/11/2010 12:23am

Join us... or die
     Style: Nothing - yet

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by White Kimbo View Post
    wtf is up with his astronaut space suit gi kimono and moon boots with his bloused trousers?

i have NEVER seen anybody else wear that kind of uniform. i don't understand. it's like someone wet farted in my eyeballs.
    Basically, this:
    YouTube- Saiyan Armor

Posted On:
    6/11/2010 12:23am

forum leader
     Style: BJJ/ MMA/ MT

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Garrotting someone is only learnt when you hit 14th dan.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    6/11/2010 12:31am

Style: In transition

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by CodosDePiedra View Post
    I know that things like ipponken, heiken, keiko, koken are in karate; but I was thinking moreso about organizing them into separate animal fighting methods. But maybe that's in karate too.
    Regardless of where the animal techniques came from, there's several lessons Dux hasn't figured out yet.

-That shorter Mexican gentleman had no qualms stabbing him.
    -Subway submarine sandwiches are much more fatty than the commercials claim.
    -90s style haircuts are no longer the rage.
    -If you point your fingers up into the air, they will get dislocated very easily. Not even the symbol of SATAN is exempt from that rule.
    -In real life, people can carry knives. Ropes weren't even used as weapons in the ancient times because they had, y'know, knives. And rocks. And rope that didn't look like it was braided out of Oprah's vagina hair.

Banzai Buddy

Posted On:
    6/11/2010 12:31am

Join us... or die
     Style: Nothing - yet

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Moar vids.

YouTube- Dux Ryu- N.T.S.A
    YouTube- Koga Dux Ryu Ninjutsu

Don't have the necessary skills to critique them, so I won't even try. Seems from the second vid that they don't always train against fully-compliant partners though.

EDIT: Might as well post a couple more from the same source as the second.

YouTube- Ninja Skills
    YouTube- Koga Dux Ryu Ninjutsu
    Last edited by Larus marinus; 6/11/2010 12:46am at .

Registered Member

Posted On:
    6/11/2010 5:48am

Style: Uechi Ryu, Judo

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    In that second vid, check out the guard the smaller fighter takes at 1:31 - he was using it earlier too, but from behind I wasn't sure how far back he was holding his right hand.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    6/11/2010 8:22am

Style: MMA

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Larus marinus View Post
    If you need a translation of the opening paragraphs, I got you covered:

"Few military organizations have been as diffused and at the same time misunderstood as the ninjas* and great part of the history of this group is based on myths or exaggerations which has complicated its study and comprehension.
    The word “ninja” is the on’yomi type** of kanji (Japanese symbols, sorry, I can’t translate those) utilized in the original term employed in the Japanese language “shinobi-no-mono”, which was utilized to be referred to ninjutsu practitioners*** as war tactic and not as martial art, where “nin” means "to be slipped away" and jutsu means "art" or "dexterity", for which together means "art to be slipped away" or "art of stealth."
    * Except they weren't a military organization.
    ** ”of writing” does not need to be translated, as it is understood. Kanji is a writing system, therefore it would be redundant to say “the type of Kanji writing” in English.
    *** While it is still an acceptable term to use, “practitioner” is typically only used for medical assistants/doctors/etc. in Spanish. I find it odd that the translator wouldn’t just say “fighters”, but what the **** do I know?

As for the video itself, I almost threw up when I saw the "grappling". I'm by all means a jiu jitsu white belt, and even I know better than to turn your back on your opponent when trying to escape side control.
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345