223523 Bullies, 4643 online  
  • Register
Our Sponsors:

Results 11 to 20 of 29
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 12 3 LastLast
Sponsored Links Spacer Image
  1. DerAuslander is offline
    DerAuslander's Avatar

    Valiant Monk of Booze & War

    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Baltimore, MD
    Posts
    18,451

    Posted On:
    6/09/2010 1:26pm

    supporting memberstaff
     Style: BJJ/C-JKD/KAAALIII!!!!!!!

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Aliveness does not equal sparring hard.

    Some of you need to stop posting until you have read the Matt Thorton threads.
  2. tkd panda is offline

    Registered Member

    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Newcastle upon tyne
    Posts
    289

    Posted On:
    6/09/2010 6:19pm


     Style: taekwon-do

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by DerAuslander108 View Post
    Aliveness does not equal sparring hard.

    Some of you need to stop posting until you have read the Matt Thorton threads.
    Would you concede that it is a major part of aliveness training?
  3. DerAuslander is offline
    DerAuslander's Avatar

    Valiant Monk of Booze & War

    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Baltimore, MD
    Posts
    18,451

    Posted On:
    6/10/2010 9:53am

    supporting memberstaff
     Style: BJJ/C-JKD/KAAALIII!!!!!!!

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by tkd panda View Post
    Would you concede that it is a major part of aliveness training?
    No, because you asking such a stupid question means you still don't get it.
  4. tkd panda is offline

    Registered Member

    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Newcastle upon tyne
    Posts
    289

    Posted On:
    6/10/2010 12:02pm


     Style: taekwon-do

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by DerAuslander108 View Post
    No, because you asking such a stupid question means you still don't get it.
    Only joking der but maybe you could elaborate on your previous post.
  5. DerAuslander is offline
    DerAuslander's Avatar

    Valiant Monk of Booze & War

    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Baltimore, MD
    Posts
    18,451

    Posted On:
    6/13/2010 9:02pm

    supporting memberstaff
     Style: BJJ/C-JKD/KAAALIII!!!!!!!

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by tkd panda View Post
    Only joking der but maybe you could elaborate on your previous post.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C-g6JTQDWNc
  6. tkdblackbelt18 is offline

    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Tennessee
    Posts
    7

    Posted On:
    6/19/2010 11:13am

    Bullshido Newbie
     Style: Tae Kwon Do

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I'm part of Taekwondo International we are centered around traditional and practical use, but every now and then we do have tournaments in which punches to the head are banned
  7. DerAuslander is offline
    DerAuslander's Avatar

    Valiant Monk of Booze & War

    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Baltimore, MD
    Posts
    18,451

    Posted On:
    6/19/2010 8:59pm

    supporting memberstaff
     Style: BJJ/C-JKD/KAAALIII!!!!!!!

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Define practical use.
  8. tkdblackbelt18 is offline

    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Tennessee
    Posts
    7

    Posted On:
    6/19/2010 10:16pm

    Bullshido Newbie
     Style: Tae Kwon Do

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by DerAuslander108 View Post
    Define practical use.
    Techniques that would get you somewhere in the streets as opposed to a jump spin 360 hook kick, in which the attacker is gonna step in, jam the kick and put you on your tail
  9. tkd panda is offline

    Registered Member

    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Newcastle upon tyne
    Posts
    289

    Posted On:
    6/20/2010 9:41am


     Style: taekwon-do

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by tkdblackbelt18 View Post
    Techniques that would get you somewhere in the streets as opposed to a jump spin 360 hook kick, in which the attacker is gonna step in, jam the kick and put you on your tail
    WTF? You slag off one technique in this forum and then list it as your favorite kick in another thread?
  10. tkdblackbelt18 is offline

    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Tennessee
    Posts
    7

    Posted On:
    6/20/2010 9:40pm

    Bullshido Newbie
     Style: Tae Kwon Do

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by tkd panda View Post
    WTF? You slag off one technique in this forum and then list it as your favorite kick in another thread?
    I wasn't slagging it off I will admit it is my favorite kick, but just because it's my favorite doesn't mean it is street practical ;)
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 12 3 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Powered by vBulletin™© contact@vbulletin.com vBulletin Solutions, Inc. 2011 All rights reserved.