Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Featherweight

Posted On:
    6/10/2010 1:38am

Bullshido Newbie
     Style: MMA

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I think i'll go get a bank loan so I can buy TWO ninja black belts, then I can wear them both at the same time and be the most awesome person who has ever lived!!

Registered Member

Posted On:
    6/10/2010 1:41am

Style: Judo

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by NinjasRgay View Post
    I think i'll go get a bank loan so I can buy TWO ninja black belts, then I can wear them both at the same time and be the most awesome person who has ever lived!!

You will only need one to hang yourself with.

Featherweight

Posted On:
    6/10/2010 10:56am

Bullshido Newbie
     Style: MMA

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    *yawn*

Posted On:
    6/10/2010 8:21pm

Style: JJJ/JKD/Kali/Combatives

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    *yawn*
    This is one of the worst troll jobs I've seen.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    6/10/2010 10:51pm

Style: Judo

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    *yawn*

You have a rude face.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    6/17/2010 9:33am

Style: xBJJ xTKD ninpo nusubito

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by helmutlvx View Post
    There's a ninjutsu.com?

And you can buy ninja black belts there? Holy ****. I'm gonna buy one and my tiny dick is going to become SO HUGE.
    how does that happen?

use the belt to clamp down on the veins, cutting off the outgoing blood circulation?

man, that'll be so SWELL! TOTALLY TUBULAR! :laughing4

Posted On:
    6/17/2010 8:20pm

Style: JJJ/JKD/Kali/Combatives

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    "I'm telling you, baby, that's not mine."

YouTube- swedish made penis enlarger (austin powers)

Registered Member

Posted On:
    6/17/2010 9:37pm

Style: In transition

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I'll be the ninja Smilin' Bob.

YouTube- Enzyte - Pool Party TV Spot

Registered Member

Posted On:
    2/18/2015 9:41am

Style: MMA BJJ TKD

Hell yeah! Hell no!

I was that 1st degree BB

Bullshidoka- may I apologise for what may be an extreme case of necromancy. Please be assured that I have lurked for nearly 4 years reading threads etc and so forth before finally starting to make posts here.

From what I understand you should only reignite a thread if you have something relevant to say and I believe that I do.

I know the person who posted the original statement and I know the person that he is talking about too. My post is not intended to disparage or insult and is, to the best of my knowledge and ability, 100% truth as I recall it.

'Master' Dass used to train at the same TKD club as me (around 1996-1998). His attendance was sporadic and ability below average. As a yellow belt he once sparred with a girlfriend who I brought to the class and he did not throw one punch at her. She, on the other hand, used his as a punch bag for a the whole round. His TKD sparring ability changed very little over the next couple of years. He disappeared for a while and then did indeed reappear as a 10th degree ninja master.

From the OP- I was the 1st degree black belt who choked him out. Little technique was used here apart from having one arm above his neck and one arm below it as he assumed a bad mount position and squeezing as hard as I could.

At the time he would have been a 10th degree black belt in Ninjutsu and head instructor of the USC Ninjutsu School and I would have been a 1st degree black belt in ITF TKD (and I do not think I was very good at all at fighting).

I do like a bit of Google Fu but the only place that I could find him listed was as a 9th kyu having ordered the relevant DVD from Richard Van Donk's Bujinkan website. I did ask Master Dass about this on a FB message and he said he had bought it as a tool to help his students. Make of this what you will.

I would add that at the time I had not started cross training in JJ and MMA and he would argue that 'his white belt handed my arse to me' during said seminar. Indeed he did because I had no knowledge of ground work (we started from knees. I had only studied TKD and Shotokan up until that point) and he had about 4 stone on me). From this point, I realised my ability was flawed and sought out other styles accordingly so have added 5 years of MMA/ JJ/ Thai to my time invested in training. So to the white belt at that seminar- thank you. That one single bout sent my martial arts journey on a much more wholesome and useful path. In a perverse way I feel maybe I should thank 'master' Dass for bringing him....

His school is still active. It has changed from Urban Street Combat to Tactical Ninjutsu but the website has been 'in development' for many months (www.tacticalninjutsu.co.uk). I couldn't say what the delay would be for. His FB page points to the website and everything seems very unprofessional and 'out of sync' as far as a school that professes to be in operation since 1997 (ON FB profile).

The facebook page is active (https://www.facebook.com/MartialArtsUK?ref=br_tf) and the most recent post is from Jan 2015 intimating that they are still taking students in.

As a proper martial arts instructor, parent and ex police officer I do have concerns when these people set up clubs as some means of achieving a level of self importance and I hope that his students do not find out the hard way how effective his style may be. To the master himself- should you ever read this one day: yes, I feel that you do all martial artists an injustice by your previous actions. I firmly believe through my personal knowledge of you and through my years in martial arts that what you did was not the correct way to do things and we are obliged to have a level of responsibility towards our students' wellbeing.

I hope that this post is deemed relevant to be placed in this thread and if anyone has any questions at all on this then go ahead and ask.

Thank you.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    2/18/2015 11:55am

Style: shotokan karate, iaido

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

I wonder

the picture of him and hatsumi looks photoshopped where he has his arm around him. I wonder what relationship he truly has with him if any. And it shouldn't be ninjitsu.com if anything it should be bujinkan.com. I mean I haven't gone to a site of "bujinkan" but i've never heard it say they are straight up ninjas. I've heard it say it's a combination of samurai training and ninja. Well whatever another thief promising grandiose things.
Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 567 LastLast