Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Registered Member

Posted On:
    6/26/2010 4:56pm

Style: Kickboxin & Shootfightin

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by JudoSensei View Post
    According to the quote at the link below you became the USMC Judo Champion the year after signing up. These championships are generally won by black belts (at least in the -84K division). Where did you learn judo to achieve that level of skill as a teenager? Did you compete in judo prior to joining the Marines?

"I am a former Active Duty US Marine. USMC Judo Champion at -84 Kg. from 88'-92'."
    made here:
    [Choi Kwang Do] Ckd - Martial Arts Planet
    To help bring this back on track.

Mr Arce,could you please provide any information regarding the claims you make in the above linked thread.Specifically the claims regarding your status as a USMC judo champ in the period 88-92.I imagine certs,photos,commendations will be more than acceptable to the ppl here.

Mr Tripp.How does my training experience relate to these questions?? I'm not asking about Judo,and have stated that i have little to no knowledgge of Judo,but i have also made no claims about my fight ability (other than most ppl here would whip me). Is this an example of a red herring?? or something? to take the focus away from the questions at hand??

Edit: By the way?? if the investigators hadn't so embroilled themselves in the freakin personal side of this investigation i would have been able to just keep reading and not write anything.

Posted On:
    7/17/2010 9:51pm

Style: BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by JudoSensei View Post
    This topic is hilarious. A guy pulls an April Fools joke and ends up being recognized by Bullshido as a Judo Black Belt.

I think Bullshido just got Bullshidoed by a Bullshitter.

Where is the evidence that Mr. Arce is a judo black belt? Oh yeah, it got burned in his house along with all his other important papers. Too bad they couldn't be replaced or verified. Well at least he tried to contact the USJA. If it wasn't for the cost and all the politics involved, I'm sure he would be able to verify his claims.

Five years ago, Mr. Arce was pulling the same stuff on JudoForum.com and got caught. He also posed for a while as Karo. Our internal investigation included a moderator visiting Gokor and checking out some of his other claims. Nothing could be verified and he provided information that turned out to be false. I have no reason to think he has earned a judo black belt based on my experience with him.

What happened to that famous Bullshido skepticism?
    Apparently dealing with the Sankaku513 business sharpened your bullshit sniffing skills.

Posted On:
    7/17/2010 9:59pm

Style: BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Mtripp View Post
    I think you will see that EVERY release form to participate in Judo instruction includes the risk of death clause.
    Every time I sign up for BJJ classes, I tell the person handing me the release form that I won't sign it unless there's a risk of death clause in it.

Lightweight

Posted On:
    8/06/2010 5:02pm

Business Class Supporting Member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Every time I sign up for BJJ classes, I tell the person handing me the release form that I won't sign it unless there's a risk of death clause in it.

^

Think about this.
    Semper Fidelis.
    Mens Sana In Corpore Sano.
    Nemo Me Impune Lacessit.

-
    --
    ---
    "THE HUNTER"

fist first Philosopher

Posted On:
    8/06/2010 6:15pm

Join us... or die
     Style: Savate (LBF/SD/LC) - BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by T HUNTER View Post
    Kintanon, you are welcome to sign a full legal waiver of your injury and your death. Do it, then you can get on the mat, in the ring, in a cage, on the tatami, with me. Then this will be the last time that you speak like this. This is the last time that I will communicate with you, until you do it.
    is a little bit different than

Quote Originally Posted by DuckofDeath
    Think about that.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jiujitsu77
    You know you are crazy about BJJ/Martial arts when...
    Quote Originally Posted by Humanzee
    ...your books on Kama Sutra and BJJ are interchangeable.
    Quote Originally Posted by jk55299 on Keysi Fighting Method
    It looks like this is a great fighting method if someone replaces your shampoo with superglue.
    The real deadly:
Page 37 of 37 FirstFirst ... 273334353637