Page 35 of 37 FirstFirst ... 253132333435 3637 LastLast
Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Lightweight

Posted On:
    6/25/2010 6:09pm

Business Class Supporting Member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Doctor Kano was, and is, Do Shu of Ju Do. Soke of Ju Do.
    Semper Fidelis.
    Mens Sana In Corpore Sano.
    Nemo Me Impune Lacessit.

-
    --
    ---
    "THE HUNTER"

Lightweight

Posted On:
    6/25/2010 6:21pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    As to Steve, here is my PUBLIC statement as a member in good standing with USJA.

"Steve stood in front of a certified USJA promotion board for the purpose of rank verification. The conclusion of the board was that he should be a 4th degree black belt and that recommendation was sent to USJA headquarters."

THAT should be the end of the Judo matters.

^

END OF STORY.
    Semper Fidelis.
    Nemo Me Impune Lacessit.

-
    --
    ---
    "THE HUNTER"

Registered Member

Posted On:
    6/25/2010 6:24pm

Style: Kickboxin & Shootfightin

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by T HUNTER View Post
    Kintanon, you are welcome to sign a full legal waiver of your injury and your death. Do it, then you can get on the mat, in the ring, in a cage, on the tatami, with me. Then this will be the last time that you speak like this. This is the last time that I will communicate with you, until you do it.
    CVan we have this dealt with now properly??? threats of death??? really?? is this how you react to being questioned?? disagreed with?? death threats?? Ban please

Choked out by Gene Lebell

Posted On:
    6/25/2010 6:28pm

supporting member
     Style: Judo

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    <<<Thankyou Mr Tripp.I think perhaps you may have misread or at least not read how i intended the questions.>>>

I'm pretty sure that I did.

<<<I'm still unclear if you need to fight to get shodan. Yes,i know Mr Arce is all signed off on that,but i'm curious in general.>>>

In General yes. However, what about someone who is disabled, or has an infirmity, or something that keeps them from shiai, in those cases there are other ways to get there. It however is not the path of healthy active people.

<<<"Bypass" refers to not needing to fight in US Judo comps to get rank.I'm not sure what other word to use?>>>

As I said, if someone has fought elsewhere, those fights can count here if they are verified.

<<<Taking the Ron Tripp example.He defeated all players in the BB div,so he is therefore a BB,which makes sense.Is this normal/happen often?>>>

Very much so. The concept is called "Batsugun" look it up. As to how often it happens, not very, but it does happen.

<<<Not sure if you were referring to me when you mentioned "venom directed at you" but if so?? you're mistaken.I'm asking questions to clear up points so this sh*tstorm can be put to bed. Most ppl by now will have already formed opinions and are unlikely to change them.>>>

Ben Franklin said "The sting in any rebuke is the truth." If you felt no sting in my words then they did not apply to you. On the other hand....

<<<I hope you understand many ppl here are not completely clear on US Judos workings so asking questions helps clear up the uninformed ideas/opinions>>>

And I hope you understand that I have answered these questions at least 5 times in various threads all over these boards; so after a time it gets tiresome.
    "Out of every hundred men, ten shouldn't even be there, eighty are just targets, nine are the real fighters, and we are lucky to have them, for they make the battle. Ah, but the one, one is a warrior, and he will bring the others back." -- Hericletus, circa 500 BC

Lightweight

Posted On:
    6/25/2010 6:30pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    The FULL Legal Waiver, to Randori with ME, MUST be Signed BEFORE Randori...or I will NOT Randori...with ANY one. This is to FULLY protect ME LEGALLY.
    Semper Fidelis.
    Nemo Me Impune Lacessit.

-
    --
    ---
    "THE HUNTER"

NOTE TO SELF - MOAR GRAPPLE - GET A NORMAL HAIR CUT - REPEAT

Posted On:
    6/25/2010 7:16pm

supporting member
     Style: Submission Grappling

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by T HUNTER View Post
    The FULL Legal Waiver, to Randori with ME, MUST be Signed BEFORE Randori...or I will NOT Randori...with ANY one. This is to FULLY protect ME LEGALLY.
    Steve, where do you see Kintanon posting on the thread?

Also, you should clarify for the folks watching at home that a waiver that covers accidental death is not the same as planning on killing people. If you want to go full force with Kin on the mat, and don't want to get sued if he gets hurt, make it clear. People think you are asking for permission to KILL him. LOL!
    Now darkness comes; you don't know if the whales are coming. - Royce Gracie

KosherKickboxer has t3h r34l chi sao

In De Janerio, in blackest night,
    Luta Livre flees the fight,
    Behold Maeda's sacred tights;
    Beware my power... Blue Lantern's light!

Lightweight

Posted On:
    6/25/2010 8:01pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Semper Fidelis.
    Nemo Me Impune Lacessit.

-
    --
    ---
    "THE HUNTER"

Posted On:
    6/25/2010 9:15pm

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Steve, I am your friend. I outrank you, so please listen to me, stop. Just stop.

This is no longer about your Judo skills, they are no longer in question.

You are feeding things here that should not be fed. Hold your head up and move on. NONE of them would have the balls to get on a mat with you.

Living well is the best revenge, so just move on.
    "Out of every hundred men, ten shouldn't even be there, eighty are just targets, nine are the real fighters, and we are lucky to have them, for they make the battle. Ah, but the one, one is a warrior, and he will bring the others back." -- Hericletus, circa 500 BC

Registered Member

Posted On:
    6/25/2010 11:02pm

Style: Kickboxin & Shootfightin

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Matt Phillips View Post
    Steve, where do you see Kintanon posting on the thread?

Also, you should clarify for the folks watching at home that a waiver that covers accidental death is not the same as planning on killing people. If you want to go full force with Kin on the mat, and don't want to get sued if he gets hurt, make it clear. People think you are asking for permission to KILL him. LOL!
    why the LOL?? no-one else has ever seen fit to make sure ppl get legal waivers for injury and DEATH before. Mr Arce wants to fight/hurt/maim and at least make allowance for killing anyone that disagrees with him. At the beginning of the thread he challenged anyone who questioned him or even seemed to not completely agree with him. Now hes just being more open. Why even mention death??

Seriously. Are death threats (implied or otherwise) now acceptable here?? if so then this is not what i thought bullshido was about ,his "agree with me or we'll fight you to the death" stance. I can only assume that by lack of ban that his behaviour (challenging anyone who doesn't 100% tickle his balls) evasiveness,refusal to be upfront and honest,and just generally being an arsehole are the accepted standard??.(I thought it was being a dick that was acceptale,not being an arse)

There are many other posters on this site with rank/skills/experience of his calibre,and they seem to manage to maintain a level of respect that Mr Arce is apparently incapable of. Mr Tripp, Omega, Mr Reinhardt, SamboSteve (just to name a couple on this thread alone) get respect not only because they can kick your arse but because they can also maintain effective relationships on here without challenging to beat ppl up to prove they are right and by also more often than not being right.If i want to know something about Judo then Mr Tripp would be my first port of call,and at this point Mr Arce would be the last (because i would have to wade through death threats,gong sau challenges,evasiveness,refusal/inablility to answer straight questions etc etc)

Mr Tripp.Having the balls has little to do with it.I know there is noway i would ever be able to beat Mr Arce on the mat,and by looking at his latest additions to the thread i suspect i would also be be taking extreme risk with my future health if i were to get on the mat.Where is the sense in that?? how does it prove Mr Arce is right?? I would be alot more comfortable to get on the mat with virtually any other of the top players on here because i do not think i would have to fear for my safety like i would with Mr Arce,and i would probably learn something from someone who i have respect for,but i would still get my arse handed to me.

Perhaps Dan Bowen was in more danger than he realised when Mr Arce threatened him and White Kimbo was wiser than he realised when he turned the gong sau off.

Posted On:
    6/26/2010 2:32am

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by KiwiPhil889 View Post
    why the LOL?? no-one else has ever seen fit to make sure ppl get legal waivers for injury and DEATH before. Mr Arce wants to fight/hurt/maim and at least make allowance for killing anyone that disagrees with him. At the beginning of the thread he challenged anyone who questioned him or even seemed to not completely agree with him. Now hes just being more open. Why even mention death??

Seriously. Are death threats (implied or otherwise) now acceptable here?? if so then this is not what i thought bullshido was about ,his "agree with me or we'll fight you to the death" stance. I can only assume that by lack of ban that his behaviour (challenging anyone who doesn't 100% tickle his balls) evasiveness,refusal to be upfront and honest,and just generally being an arsehole are the accepted standard??.(I thought it was being a dick that was acceptale,not being an arse)

There are many other posters on this site with rank/skills/experience of his calibre,and they seem to manage to maintain a level of respect that Mr Arce is apparently incapable of. Mr Tripp, Omega, Mr Reinhardt, SamboSteve (just to name a couple on this thread alone) get respect not only because they can kick your arse but because they can also maintain effective relationships on here without challenging to beat ppl up to prove they are right and by also more often than not being right.If i want to know something about Judo then Mr Tripp would be my first port of call,and at this point Mr Arce would be the last (because i would have to wade through death threats,gong sau challenges,evasiveness,refusal/inablility to answer straight questions etc etc)

Mr Tripp.Having the balls has little to do with it.I know there is noway i would ever be able to beat Mr Arce on the mat,and by looking at his latest additions to the thread i suspect i would also be be taking extreme risk with my future health if i were to get on the mat.Where is the sense in that?? how does it prove Mr Arce is right?? I would be alot more comfortable to get on the mat with virtually any other of the top players on here because i do not think i would have to fear for my safety like i would with Mr Arce,and i would probably learn something from someone who i have respect for,but i would still get my arse handed to me.

Perhaps Dan Bowen was in more danger than he realised when Mr Arce threatened him and White Kimbo was wiser than he realised when he turned the gong sau off.
    Perhaps you should read the release form? I think you will see that EVERY release form to participate in Judo instruction includes the risk of death clause.

Your projections aside, he is speaking quite harshly, and I scolded him for that. But he is in no way threatening any one with harm.

When two dogs go walking, one barks, the other bites. Beware the dog that bites.

Steve is baking, and he has a right to. LOTS of people here bark, all the time. Selective indignation also happens here, all the time.