Style
    wing chun
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

Getting back into Martial Arts (Louisville)

I have trained in the martial arts off and on for several years. I have my base in Wing Chun, but have some BJJ, Boxing, and Aikido thrown in. My schooling and job has always taken precedence over any training and thus, my training has naturally suffered as a result. I now have a lot more free time and am interested in beginning again and just hoping to find some good information on this site. I hope I can also be a positive contributing member as well. I am also an attorney so anyone have any questions or problems I am always happy to provide any advice I can.

Style
    TKD
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Welcome aboard!

Style
    wing chun
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Thanks, I have already learned quite a bit. First off, I have had a blast reading about the Shaolin Do scam artist out of Lexington. They have an affiliate school here in Louisville and I remember the first time I read there website's description of their art's history and I almost fell out of my chair. IO am glad this forum is around to expose con men.

Style
    TKD
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I totally agree, and it's nice of you to offer your services. What do you plan on training in, if you haven't already decided?

Style
    wing chun
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Have not decided yet. I did some BJJ in the past and will probably take that up again, but I also have an interest in more traditional martial arts for more spiritual reasons.