Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Posted On:
    7/22/2010 5:20pm

Join us... or die

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by It is Fake View Post
    Yes no doubt.

Your a good guy IIF. The irony here being the actual motives and actions of the "alleged" IIF... who is sometimes accused of being a provocator.

For the record it is quite true about the threat maker... IIF could be a bad guy and let people talk garbage and watch the ensuing hillarity.... Which might well wind up Sort of like when Kevin Kline has John Cleese hanging out the window in a fish called Wanda as Cleese is asked to take back what he said. Or like the big Samoan who tells you if you keep buggin him he will get his whittle brother Tiny... and you laugh good naturedly... as tiny comes out tipping the scales at 400.
    This thread never was a high quality conversation - My friend vern Gilbert on the William Acquier thread.

The fight in question having started over who owns which piece of rubble. Nicko1;2233174 On the Acquier Kim Fiasco slash thread.

Administrator

Posted On:
    7/22/2010 5:32pm

staff
     Style: xingyi

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Dsimon3387 View Post
    Your a good guy IIF. The irony here being the actual motives and actions of the "alleged" IIF... who is sometimes accused of being a provocator.
    See this is funny to me. Most of the people that suggest this are usually the ones that I get pms about culling out their stalling and **** starting tactics in places as lowly as Trollshido.
Page 25 of 25 FirstFirst ... 152122232425