226127 Bullies, 3904 online  
  • Register
Our Sponsors:

Results 1 to 10 of 242
Page 1 of 25 1 234511 ... LastLast
Sponsored Links Spacer Image
  1. omoplatypus is offline
    omoplatypus's Avatar

    Merry Christmas! shitter's full...

    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    4,331

    Posted On:
    6/03/2010 10:37pm

    supporting member
     Style: BJJ/Judo

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

    danbo/kimbo gong sau, bulld00ky free thread

    this thread is to discuss the fight between me and danbo.

    DON'T **** AROUND IN IT.

    this is about me and dan, not about his family. leave his family out of this. they have nothing to do with it.

    now then, on to business.

    in the morning, i will be in touch with hungryjoe and t-hunter about getting my plane ticket and fight location secured.
    we will have a date established by monday.

    hungryjoe has offered his air miles to get my ticket, but there is a process fee for the ticket (25-100 bucks, depending on schedule timing)

    eating kosher on the road is expensive. my airport is a 3 hour drive away, will cost to get me there and back (grad student here. money is tight for me and mrs. kimbo)

    now then, a paypall account will be set up, with the link in my sig, for anybody who wants to contribute to my travel.
    this entry is my bond that i will reimburse all money or goods donated if i duck this event. i promise this even in the event of injury and legitimate medical issues preventing me from fighting.

    steve arce is my corner man, coffeefan i would love for you to round out the trifecta of war j00z.

    to you dan, here is how this goes down.

    the fight will take place in a standard cage or ring, cage is preferred. unified MMA rules. dress code will be standard fight wear or gym clothes. tshirt, rashguard, topless with fight shorts, gym shorts, or track pants.


    4-6 oz gloves, hands taped and gloves secured by a neutral party (the ref).


    3 rounds, 3 minutes each.


    if you, or anybody in your party, attempts ANYTHING outside of the cage/ring or before/after the bell, you will be detained until the police arrive to arrest you for assault and battery. i will press charges for any criminal actions taken against me, or anybody in my camp.


    also, a throwdown will round out the event. i get my fight on, send danbo on his way, we have a throwdown.

    sound good? once again, this thread is about me and bowen. don't **** it up.
    Last edited by omoplatypus; 6/03/2010 11:07pm at .
    --------

    Quote Originally Posted by it is fake View Post
    yeah, normally i'd get a quote, but couldn't be bothered.
  2. CoffeeFan is offline
    CoffeeFan's Avatar

    Certified Personal Trainer and Drinker of Coffee

    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Sherwood, OR
    Posts
    2,180

    Posted On:
    6/03/2010 11:00pm

    supporting member
     Style: SAMBO/BJJ/Judo and others

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Glad this thread was made, I was having a hard time navigating through the crap in the other one.

    I would be glad to join you as a second corner/entourage/security/amigo/moral support. The weekend of June 11th is no good for me, any other date should be fine.

    I am going to be short of funds as well, so anything we could do to cut costs on travel and lodging would be much appreciated.

    I would also like to state that I have no intention on causing physical harm to anyone at this event, only to observe and record it for the members of Bullshido. That being said, if anyone attempts to get physical outside of the match up with White Kimbo, his entourage, or myself they will be restrained until the police arrive.

    Looking forward to it.
  3. omoplatypus is offline
    omoplatypus's Avatar

    Merry Christmas! shitter's full...

    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    4,331

    Posted On:
    6/03/2010 11:31pm

    supporting member
     Style: BJJ/Judo

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by CoffeeFan View Post
    Glad this thread was made, I was having a hard time navigating through the crap in the other one.
    best mod move ever by JNP.
    he really lived up to his hype with that decision.

    i've asked bowen in private to at least post once on this thread to acknowledge that he has read the first post. i promised him that this thread would be moderated with an iron fist. my hope is that such a level of moderation will be considered unwarranted when this is all said and done.
    --------

    Quote Originally Posted by it is fake View Post
    yeah, normally i'd get a quote, but couldn't be bothered.
  4. Ka-Bar is offline
    Ka-Bar's Avatar

    is a Godd*mn Federale!

    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Location
    Sacramento, CA
    Posts
    1,924

    Posted On:
    6/03/2010 11:33pm

    supporting member
     Style: Clinchology: Judo & MT

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Tell me you guys are doing this on neutral grounds and not Dan's dojo.

    Rudy Reyes > Bear Grylls
  5. omoplatypus is offline
    omoplatypus's Avatar

    Merry Christmas! shitter's full...

    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    4,331

    Posted On:
    6/03/2010 11:42pm

    supporting member
     Style: BJJ/Judo

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    http://www.ussambo.com/school_links.html
    School/Individual Name: CALI COMBAT SAMBO TRAINING CENTER
    Type of Membership: Professional Memeber
    Member Since: 6/1/2004
    Location: San Francisco, California
    Website: none
    Contact Information: sergegerlach@yahoo.com
    Comments: Serge Gerlach, Chief Instructor

    need to ask serge, but this is my preference. it's got everything we need.
    --------

    Quote Originally Posted by it is fake View Post
    yeah, normally i'd get a quote, but couldn't be bothered.
  6. Dan Bowen is offline

    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    CA
    Posts
    94

    Posted On:
    6/04/2010 12:03am


     Style: JEET KUNE DO/ NINJUTSU

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by White Kimbo View Post
    this thread is to discuss the fight between me and danbo.

    DON'T **** AROUND IN IT.

    this is about me and dan, not about his family. leave his family out of this. they have nothing to do with it.

    now then, on to business.

    in the morning, i will be in touch with hungryjoe and t-hunter about getting my plane ticket and fight location secured.
    we will have a date established by monday.

    hungryjoe has offered his air miles to get my ticket, but there is a process fee for the ticket (25-100 bucks, depending on schedule timing)

    eating kosher on the road is expensive. my airport is a 3 hour drive away, will cost to get me there and back (grad student here. money is tight for me and mrs. kimbo)

    now then, a paypall account will be set up, with the link in my sig, for anybody who wants to contribute to my travel.
    this entry is my bond that i will reimburse all money or goods donated if i duck this event. i promise this even in the event of injury and legitimate medical issues preventing me from fighting.

    steve arce is my corner man, coffeefan i would love for you to round out the trifecta of war j00z.

    to you dan, here is how this goes down.

    the fight will take place in a standard cage or ring, cage is preferred. unified MMA rules. dress code will be standard fight wear or gym clothes. tshirt, rashguard, topless with fight shorts, gym shorts, or track pants.


    4-6 oz gloves, hands taped and gloves secured by a neutral party (the ref).


    3 rounds, 3 minutes each.


    if you, or anybody in your party, attempts ANYTHING outside of the cage/ring or before/after the bell, you will be detained until the police arrive to arrest you for assault and battery. i will press charges for any criminal actions taken against me, or anybody in my camp.


    also, a throwdown will round out the event. i get my fight on, send danbo on his way, we have a throwdown.

    sound good? once again, this thread is about me and bowen. don't **** it up.
    I agree to all of this. I could make it to SF if that is where you want to have it. Anywhere Northern CA would work well. When you have the date and location set send it to my youtube email. I will not be participating in any more BUllshido Forums. I will be a good sportsman and fight with honor and dignity. I will be unarmed so please DO NOT try to detain me ok, that will end up bad for everyone. See you in the end of July.

    Dan "The Mother Fucking Man" Bowen

    Have fun dissecting and mutilating this comment into incoherent nonsense having nothing to do with the fact that this **** is going down Y'all!!!!!!!!!!:jihad::jihad::jihad::jihad1::jihad 1::jihad::jihad::jihad::jihad1::jihad1::jihad::jih ad::jihad1::jihad1::jihad1::jihad::jihad::jihad1:: jihad1:
  7. ADM is offline
    ADM's Avatar

    Senior Member

    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    1,729

    Posted On:
    6/04/2010 12:08am


     Style: Kyokushin Karate / BJJ

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    That's a better post :)

    Have a nice fight guys, can't wait to see it!
  8. Omega Supreme is offline

    Administrator

    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    West Coast
    Posts
    22,988

    Posted On:
    6/04/2010 12:08am

    staff
     Style: Chinese Boxing

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I'd like to settle something for the record before I go to this thing. Did Bowen threaten me or something to that extent because I just got a call from Arce saying he did?
  9. It is Fake is offline
    It is Fake's Avatar

    Administrator

    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    33,995

    Posted On:
    6/04/2010 12:10am

    staff
     Style: xingyi

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Omega the Merciless View Post
    I'd like to settle something for the record before I go to this thing. Did Bowen threaten me or something to that extent because I just got a call from Arce saying he did?
    Omega, he has threatened everyone in a childish manner. Don't even sweat the small stuff. He is slowly backing away from everything at this point as a "misinterpretation" of what he meant. I saw nothing, in either thread, where this was stated outright but, there are private messages and such so I can't be sure.

    Unfortunately, he never answered my two questions and this could all be done next week.
  10. Ka-Bar is offline
    Ka-Bar's Avatar

    is a Godd*mn Federale!

    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Location
    Sacramento, CA
    Posts
    1,924

    Posted On:
    6/04/2010 12:17am

    supporting member
     Style: Clinchology: Judo & MT

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    That's pretty neutral, though it seems a bit silly to fly into Sacramento just to drive to SF.

    That said, Sabra Kosher Grill for an after gong sau meal? You could do worse!

    Sacramento? Oy, finding kosher food in Sacramento, it's like wandering in the desert for 40 years.

    And to stock up on supplies, there's a nice mensch behind the counter at Tel Aviv Deli.

    Rudy Reyes > Bear Grylls
Page 1 of 25 1 234511 ... LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Powered by vBulletin™© contact@vbulletin.com vBulletin Solutions, Inc. 2011 All rights reserved.