Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Registered Member

Posted On:
    8/10/2009 11:48am

Style: BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

Wu Wei Do?

Has anyone heard of this? They friended me on MySpace (remember Myspace?!?!?!) and I just always accept martial arts people, because in theory, we should all be cool. But the guy just put 2 bulletins up about how Anderson Silva sucks, and he would destroy him, and that UFC 101 was terrible, Forrest Griffen is the worst fighter in the world, etc. I'm just annoyed, and bored at work.

Links:

http://bulletins.myspace.com/index.c...EBheazOQ%3d%3d

http://bulletins.myspace.com/index.c...BFD4nxjg%3d%3d

Here's the actual text:

UFC 101 ...WHAT A JOKE!

Once again the UFC continues it's ridiculous showcase of "jobber feeder mouse" vs. "snake" during it's latest event this past Sunday UFC 101. As I already predicted Anderson Silva walked through Forrest Griffin with a few punches, wow big surprise being that Forrest Griffin is probably one of the, if not "the" worst fighter in the UFC for his weight class. Forrest Griffin is just another publicity stunt to fulfill Dana White's "Self fulfilling prophecy" of Anderson Silva being the P4P best in MMA today. This in my professional opinion is a fucking joke. You cannot feed "mice" to a "snake" and proceed to call the "snake" great!

Instead Dana White should be pitting the "snake" vs. a "mongoose"...but hey that doesn't sell Merchandise or Pay Per Views now does it. Let's face it, if Anderson Silva didn't have this ridiculous aura of P4P best , his weight class in the UFC really wouldn't have much to offer. Not to mention that without Silva, there is NO contender for P4P best MMA fighter vs. Fedor. So again i say FAIL on the UFC's part.

Now i know niave MMA fans who don't know anything probably buy all these fights as "legit", but I don't. I can smell bullshit a mile away, and Anderson Silva's winning streak is full of it. To be totally honest he is a mediocre fighter at best, and the UFC is only making him look good to sell tickets. I seriously can't wait to see who they have Silva fight next....maybe a guy in a wheel chair, or even an old lady! This is just getting pathetic. I mean does anyone else notice that all of his opponents are the worst of the worst? Fedor wouldn't come into a higher weight class to fight a chump like forrest griffin, he would go straight for the title. These fights are set ups to glamorize a winning streak that is just a game plan by Dana White and nothing more...

Personally, I'd love to fight Silva...that way i could show the world what a joke he is. Of course i'd have to drop like 60lbs to make his little weight class LOLOL! But besides that the UFC will never and would never let a guy like me in their organization, for one reason and one reason only....i would put them out of business.

Not because i wouldn't sell pay per views, but instead because i would expose all of the bullshit they do to sell tickets, not to mention the amount of UFC fighters i would permanently put out of commission by ending their careers via my ruthless fighting style. But hey....you never know......

TO READ MORE GO TO www.wuweido.com

Anderson Silva vs Griffin= WEAKEST FIGHT EVER! READ.. Body: WOW i've seen a lot of pathetic fights, but Anderson Silva vs. Forrest Griffin has to take the cake for just fucking pathetic. Forrest Griffin's kicks and strikes are the weakest, slowest garbage i think i have ever seen. I would put any white belt in Wu Wei Do up against him and bet on my student for the win no joke. How Anderson can feel good about this win is beyond me, i mean seriously that wasn't a fight, it was a mockery of fighting.

Every exchange during this horribad fight i went OMFG what a *****, seriously it's no wonder i have little to no respect for MMA anymore....First off, Silva was even mocking Forrest during the bout, which just goes to show what a waste of time it was in the first place. These guys are supposed to be the "best" athletes in the world...cough cough...anyone who throws kicks and punches that weak is NO athlete...what a joke. Go find the video on youtube, watch it and go omfg this is pathetic, because you will.

It's easy to make Anderson Silva look good when all you have him fight are weak pozers....i'm betting his next opponent is a guy in a wheel chair or even an old lady! GO ANDERSON YOU CAN DO IT! Next up UFC 102 Anderson Silva vs. Eight year old kid...hmmm i wonder if he can step up to the challenge LOLOLOL

God i would love to kick Anderson Silva just so he knew what it felt like to get destroyed in one or two hits. Next weeks online Wu Wei Do technique i will demonstrate how REAL devastational kicking is done just to show all of you how pathetic these fighters really are........nuff said

Registered Member

Posted On:
    8/10/2009 12:43pm

Style: Boxing

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    seems legit to me. dont **** with these guys. they train online.

Featherweight

Posted On:
    8/10/2009 1:24pm

Bullshido Newbie

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    A better example is that one of their belt rankings is "camo."

I feel like you eyeballin' me, dawg!

Posted On:
    8/10/2009 1:41pm

Style: Judo, BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    What? Where in MMA or SD would this be considered a technique to use?

YouTube - 540 Degree Back Hook Kick

It looks like TKD to me. Another one giving us taekwondoin a bad name.
    Quote Originally Posted by Holy Moment View Post
    BJJ JOE: I'm going to make hate to you. Right here, right now.
    ... Ohhhhhhhh, I'm going to make hate to you so hard that your kinfolk back in Africa will feel it.l
    Quote Originally Posted by Archer
    Karate is the Dane Cook of martial arts

Registered Member

Posted On:
    8/10/2009 1:51pm

Style: Kali, Silat

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Watched the "knife attack arm hook takedown". I've complained before, but never snake someone with a bladed weapon. If the person with the knife knows what they're doing, you're gonna end up with some holes in your back.

Plus, this time the attacker has a reverse grip, so he won't even need to change grip before stabbing. Not safe, not something to teach.

Ken

霍氏八极拳徒弟

Posted On:
    8/10/2009 1:55pm

Style: CMA,Muay Thai ,Yudo,TKD

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    If you go to the website and scan down the right side of the page you will see a list of accomplishments accompanied by a year. One of them being that he is a Brown belt in BJJ received in 2003, but it doesn't say from whom. The proper thing for the OP, or someone else who is interested in looking at this guy, would be to start investigating each of his claims 1 by 1. I personally would start with the BJJ claim because it can be easily verified.

The guy in the vids is Tarryl Janick, founder of Wu Wei Do. Not a common name so it should be fairly easy to track down info on him. I also find it funny that he comes from an ITF TKD background but named his art something that is blatantly Chinese.
    安氏八极拳学生

Registered Member

Posted On:
    8/10/2009 1:59pm

Style: BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I did see the BJJ claim. I'm totally not interested in investigating, otherwise I would've posted in a different forum. I'm assuming that most BJJ brown belts wouldn't say a lot of the things that he says, if they're legit. Also, if he can beat Anderson Silva, then I don't want him to come after me.....

霍氏八极拳徒弟

Posted On:
    8/10/2009 2:02pm

Style: CMA,Muay Thai ,Yudo,TKD

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    No big surprise he does not show up on On the Mat.com nor does his school. Not that that means anything as they are slow updating their records. The only things that really showed up on a Google search were his own websites nothing outside of that.

maybe someone else in WI can look into this?
    安氏八极拳学生

Administrator

Posted On:
    8/10/2009 2:03pm

staff
     Style: xingyi

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Then what was the point of posting this? Venting?

Well, your job is done.

Posted On:
    8/10/2009 2:10pm

Join us... or die
     Style: Cheng Man Ching Taijiquan

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Did anyone already point out the name of the school is Chinese + Japanese terminology mixed together?
    =================
    Kama Sutra blue belt.

Quote Originally Posted by Emevas View Post
    I used to **** guys like you in prison.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rock Ape View Post
    Dude I kill people for a fucking living.

Dipshit
Page 1 of 16 1 234511 ... LastLast