218358 Bullies, 5206 online  
  • Register
Our Sponsors:

Results 101 to 110 of 189
Page 11 of 19 FirstFirst ... 7891011 12131415 ... LastLast
Sponsored Links Spacer Image
  1. shelbydeth is offline

    Registered Member

    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Sault Ste. Marie, Ontario
    Posts
    790

    Posted On:
    6/03/2010 11:50am


     Style: MMA

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by White Kimbo View Post

    first off, the video is inconclusive as to why the principal was even making an issue out of the cell phone. quit speculating, all your doing is shitting down your own dick hole.
    Man, that is gonna give me nightmares or some ****.
  2. Alucard619 is offline

    Registered Member

    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    NYC
    Posts
    463

    Posted On:
    6/03/2010 11:56am


     Style: The Way of Hand and Foot

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Goju - Joe View Post
    The principal jump in front of the kid as he tries to walk past him and shoves his arm in the kids face.

    The principal initiated contact.

    The principal is only allowed suspend the kid for violating the cell phone rule.

    Violating a rule does not merit an assault and beating

    As to the Walmart analogy if cell phones were banned the store manager could ask you to leave or call the police not grab you and assault you

    This guy snapped and fucked up big.

    (You couldn't pay me enough money to be a high school principal.)
    I agree about being a high school principal. However on the other hand is the principal not allowed to at least restrain a student if he is violating a school rule or policy?

    EDIT: Honestly though after watching the video again I'm not even sure how they hell they wound up tussling on the floor....
  3. Goju - Joe is offline
    Goju - Joe's Avatar

    I am a Ninja bitches!! Deal with it

    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    Toronto
    Posts
    7,856

    Posted On:
    6/03/2010 11:59am

    Join us... or die
     Style: Improv comedy

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Alucard619 View Post
    I agree about being a high school principal. However on the other hand is the principal not allowed to at least restrain a student if he is violating a school rule or policy?
    Unless he is harming someone.

    No

    He can ask him to leave and if that doesn't work call the cops and they can do it but no he can't

    I have been there as a parent for things my oldest son has and hasn't done.
  4. omoplatypus is offline
    omoplatypus's Avatar

    Merry Christmas! shitter's full...

    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    4,331

    Posted On:
    6/03/2010 12:16pm

    supporting member
     Style: BJJ/Judo

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    this was in canada?

    disregard my post, i don't know **** about canada.
    --------

    Quote Originally Posted by it is fake View Post
    yeah, normally i'd get a quote, but couldn't be bothered.
  5. Robstafarian is offline
    Robstafarian's Avatar

    Middleweight

    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Chesterfield, VA
    Posts
    1,827

    Posted On:
    6/03/2010 12:26pm

    supporting member
     Style: None

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Goju - Joe View Post
    If the principal had a legal right to physically grab kids he wouldn't have lost his position.
    Is this your opinion, or can you cite relevant documentation which codifies valid reasons for removing a principal from his or her post?

    Moving the principal to another school makes a lot of sense, to me, if only due to the potential for his presence to affect other situations in the wake of this incident.
    Quote Originally Posted by Snake Plissken View Post
    cuz FastPass on Indiana Jones was like being a ghetto rock star.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kiko
    But graffiti isn't a bowl of fruit...
    Quote Originally Posted by Robstafarian View Post
    Merely insulting you is not an ad hominem fallacy: them calling you an idiot would be ad hominem if they said "You are an idiot, therefore your argument is invalid."

    What is instead happening is thus:
    1. Your argument is bullshit.
    2. You keep repeating, and expanding upon, your argument.
    3. Therefore, you are an idiot.

    That isn't an ad hominem fallacy; that's inductive reasoning.
  6. Goju - Joe is offline
    Goju - Joe's Avatar

    I am a Ninja bitches!! Deal with it

    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    Toronto
    Posts
    7,856

    Posted On:
    6/03/2010 12:47pm

    Join us... or die
     Style: Improv comedy

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Robstafarian View Post
    Is this your opinion, or can you cite relevant documentation which codifies valid reasons for removing a principal from his or her post?

    Moving the principal to another school makes a lot of sense, to me, if only due to the potential for his presence to affect other situations in the wake of this incident.
    I live in Canada I have friends who are teachers and cops, my wife headed our junior schools parent teacher association. You can't grab the kid for not handing over the cell phone.

    I have had issues with my kids and cell phones.

    As for the mounties it's just not worth their time for something like this to pursue criminal charges, tie up man hours and money.

    At most if found guilty the judge would have fined the guy.

    I'll tell you what disturbs me the most is the board claiming the kid had "inappropriate" material because as you can see here everyone jumped the gun as it to being underage sexual content.

    Frankly
  7. Nefron is offline
    Nefron's Avatar

    Senior Member

    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Belgrade, Serbia
    Posts
    1,589

    Posted On:
    6/03/2010 12:48pm


     

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Goju - Joe View Post
    Really?

    Your in Walmart. Store manager think you have video on YOUR cell phone of someone thinking about but not shoplifting.

    Store owner demands that you hand over your property.

    You refuse and try to leave. The manager throws his arm out into your face, basically then throws you to the ground and then takes you to the back while "restraining you."

    That's called assault.
    I just wanted to write a similar example.

    Quote Originally Posted by Alucard619 View Post
    It shouldn't matter if it were sexual pictures involved or a crackhead skull fucking a Jackal.

    Principal tells kid to do something. Kid refuses to listen. Principal steps to intervene. Kid tries to brush past.
    Since when a teacher has the right to physically force a student to do something? The student doesn't have to be there if he doesn't want to.
  8. maofas is offline
    maofas's Avatar

    Senior Member

    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Raleigh, North Carolina
    Posts
    2,978

    Posted On:
    6/03/2010 1:28pm

    Join us... or die
     Style: Kenkojuku Karate, Judo

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Well...most teachers want to stay as clear as possible from any situation that involves either physical confrontation with students or incidents involving sexual matters, so for the principal to get involved and risk his job with a situation involving both they were probably truly inappropriate photos (some upskirt or some pants being pulled down) and not just an ass in jeans and he wasn't just going on nothing but a hunch that they were on this kid's phone.

    If he regularly cruised down the hallway like a stormtrooper, bullying kids and confiscating their **** by pushing them around then he should be removed, but otherwise, he didn't injure the kid and the photos didn't get spread around all over the net (until the girl takes more pictures two days later probably), so I say let him off the hook unless there's more to it!

    Edit: And I don't think the kid he tossed should really be punished all that severely either. He just wanted to escape and destroy the evidence--he wasn't actually attacking the principal. A few days suspension should cover it unless the pictures are something crazy.

    Academia isn't the real world. Lord of the Flies rules are in effect while you're on school grounds. You either live by the pointed stick or die by the pointed stick goddamnit!
    Last edited by maofas; 6/03/2010 1:42pm at .
  9. Kickapoo is offline
    Kickapoo's Avatar

    Sick double leg.

    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Perrineville, New Jersey
    Posts
    890

    Posted On:
    6/03/2010 1:35pm

    supporting member
     Style: Boxing

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Goju - Joe View Post
    I live in Canada I have friends who are teachers and cops, my wife headed our junior schools parent teacher association. You can't grab the kid for not handing over the cell phone.

    I have had issues with my kids and cell phones.

    As for the mounties it's just not worth their time for something like this to pursue criminal charges, tie up man hours and money.

    At most if found guilty the judge would have fined the guy.

    I'll tell you what disturbs me the most is the board claiming the kid had "inappropriate" material because as you can see here everyone jumped the gun as it to being underage sexual content.

    Frankly
    Unless Canada's state of affairs is far worse then I realized, I would think that an adult locking a youth in an office and beating him (as the mother alleges) is pretty serious.
  10. It is Fake is offline
    It is Fake's Avatar

    Administrator

    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    33,609

    Posted On:
    6/03/2010 1:40pm

    staff
     Style: xingyi

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Nefron View Post


    Since when a teacher has the right to physically force a student to do something? The student doesn't have to be there if he doesn't want to.
    Be where? Find out the countries laws before you continue speaking.
Page 11 of 19 FirstFirst ... 7891011 12131415 ... LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Powered by vBulletin™© contact@vbulletin.com vBulletin Solutions, Inc. 2011 All rights reserved.