Page 5 of 6 First 123456 Last
    I'd like to leave this world like I came into it: Screaming, naked & covered in someone else's blood supporting member
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by wushurichard View Post
    well it isnt, you should know who i am
    Why should we know who you are? Right now you seem either deluded or a troll. A deluded troll perhaps?
    " The reason elite level MMAists don't fight with aikido is the same reason elite level swimmers don't swim with their lips." - Virus

" I shocked him with my skills on the ice becuase Wing Chun is great for hockey fighting." - 'Sifu' Milt Wallace

"Besides, as you might already know (from Virus, for example) - there's only 1 wing chun and it sucks big time" - Tonuzaba

"Even when I'm promising mayhem and butt-chicanery, I'm generally posting with a smile on my face." - Sochin101

"That said, if he blocked my hip on a drop nage, I would extend my leg into a drop tai Otoshi and slam him so hard his parents would die." - MTripp

Certified Personal Trainer and Drinker of Coffee supporting member
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    so people still seem to think that it is ME in the video?
    Doesn't matter if it's you or you friend in the video. The fact that you would present it as an actual tutorial for grappling rather then "lol, look at this stupid crappling" shows a lack of competence in the ground game.

Seriously, what is it you want people to tell you? Even the basics of holding a dominate position is being done incorrectly in this video.

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by CoffeeFan View Post
    Doesn't matter if it's you or you friend in the video. The fact that you would present it as an actual tutorial for grappling rather then "lol, look at this stupid crappling" shows a lack of competence in the ground game.

the video is designed to give an outlook on grappling and a way of doing it, it also states that it is demonstrating some tricks and tips. but you would know that becasue you have read the info on the video right?

I'd like to leave this world like I came into it: Screaming, naked & covered in someone else's blood supporting member
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    the video is designed to give an outlook on grappling and a way of doing it, it also states that it is demonstrating some tricks and tips. but you would know that becasue you have read the info on the video right?
    We don't need to know that to know that the grappling in this video is **** and the people in the video are totally untrained. The fact that you don't know this shows your complete lack of knowledge when it comes to grappling.
    " The reason elite level MMAists don't fight with aikido is the same reason elite level swimmers don't swim with their lips." - Virus

" I shocked him with my skills on the ice becuase Wing Chun is great for hockey fighting." - 'Sifu' Milt Wallace

"Besides, as you might already know (from Virus, for example) - there's only 1 wing chun and it sucks big time" - Tonuzaba

"Even when I'm promising mayhem and butt-chicanery, I'm generally posting with a smile on my face." - Sochin101

"That said, if he blocked my hip on a drop nage, I would extend my leg into a drop tai Otoshi and slam him so hard his parents would die." - MTripp

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    It's ****.

HTH

Certified Personal Trainer and Drinker of Coffee supporting member
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I did read the info on the right.

These "tricks" are crap spewed from someone who is incompetent in regards to groundwork and demonstrating techniques incorrectly. I should know, I've been grappling for nearly a decade, teaching grappling for over 5 years, and hold a black belt in a grappling art.

If I were to try to present an outlook on car repair, without having more then a novice's knowledge on the subject from auto shop, people with more expertise would call BS on my video. After all, I might be showing things incorrectly or missing needed information. Why is this so hard a concept for you to understand?

The fact that your defending this video so much makes me think it is you on there.

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    well it isnt, you should know who i am
    And why the **** "should" I know who you are?

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Wow I was so much better off when I was at work and couldn't watch the vid.

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Awww, the little turd actually took his video down.
    Quote Originally Posted by Newb1 View Post

B) I could not beat a Judoka with Aikido. I could only beat an Aikidoka with Aikido. I thought that was understook.

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Yeah...I was looking forward to watching the vid (always a fan of your stuff, wushurichard :new_popco)

Page 5 of 6 First 123456 Last