Administrator

Posted On:
    6/06/2010 1:14pm

staff
     Style: xingyi

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Craig Jenkins View Post
    Dude I am not trying to tell you what to do. Just thought it was worth a second thought.
    Tell me? I haven't even posted in this thread until now. I responded to your "second thought" with a comment.

No - if someone were picking on you for that, they would look like an idiot. The same way I was concerned that us looking like we are digging at his parents might make us look.
    This is written weird I'll leave it alone.

We need a transcript. This guy claimed to be helping in the Search for WMDs. Holy ****, he will inject himself into anything won't he?

Registered Member

Posted On:
    6/06/2010 1:44pm

Style: Uechi Ryu, Judo

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by It is Fake View Post
    This is written weird I'll leave it alone.
    Yes it was poorly written. I agree.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    6/06/2010 5:42pm

Style: Generic MMA

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    You've all run ahead of me already. I suck. All I did was run names into the search engine at the holocaust museum site. No dice but I didn't get any hits for my Jewish family names either. Both easily could've been anglicised as Craig suggested (our name was Ross & one of ours was a semi-famous beefcake: http://www.clancyross.com/ ).

As Sam alluded to, holocaust "survivor" is a blanket term with an elastic meaning. I doubt Dux is above stretching something like Jewish ancestry into an exciting tale of death-defying adventures & international intrigue. It may be unfalsifiable without the names though.

Posted On:
    6/08/2010 1:57am

Bullshido Newbie

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

RE: Bullshido

Mr. Bullshido,

I am legal counsel for Mr. Frank W Dux and I am writing you in regards to the slanderous allegations towards my client. I am writing to inform you that Mr. Dux is prepared to take considerable legal actions against each individual involved with bullshido from owner to poster, unless swift ammends are made to these baseless accusations against my client. We would like to clarify Mr. Dux accomplishments for the purpose of transparency. First of all Mr. Dux has NEVER claimed to hold over 300 kumite hand to hand combat victories, the proper verbiage would be well over 300 successful litigation victories against former colleagues, associates and strangers. Mr. Dux is easily one of the most successful suitors in California history holding multiple records, fastest "K.O" (legal jargon for judgement) of 3.2s, fastest "kick K.O" (jargon for settlement) of 72 thousand dollars that was immediately transfered to Franks personal philanthropy project DPCA "Dux Personal Checking Account" which helps aid underpivledged youth from the Malibu area.

Mr. Dux was also the first person to sue inanimate objects such as champagne bottles and bulletproof glass for laying frivolous and libelous claims against him permanently damaging his reputation. Unfortunately compensation was never collected as each defendant commited suicide from questionable craftsmanship and never heard from again.

So as you can see, Mr. Bullshido, having nearly each claim debunked Mr. Dux demands satisfaction with having his accolades restructured on both this site and wikipedia, and when he is satisfied with the outcome we will cancel our strategy to perform a jewish drive-by on each individual from this site.

You're sued,

You're sued,

You're sued,

Goldman and Foreman, Ass.

See my tongue. SEE IT!

Posted On:
    6/08/2010 2:51am

Business Class Supporting Member
      Style: BJJ, MT, TKD

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Mr Goldmember and Mr Foreskin,

When I have to poop, I make noises like a giraffe in heat.

Thought you would want to know.

I poo'd

I poo'd

I poo'd

Uncle Skippy, Ass

PS: you're my favorite funny troll this week.

Here, hold these for me.

Posted On:
    6/09/2010 9:39pm

Join us... or die
     Style: jkd concepts

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Goldman&Foreman View Post

Have you ever heard of the other law firm: Dewey, Cheatham and Howe ?
    SEANBABY:
    "The seventh law of thermodynamics is that every time a fat person gets near a trapdoor, they fall in. Itís the closest thing we have to scientific proof of God."

Light Heavyweight

Posted On:
    6/09/2010 10:36pm

supporting member
     Style: judo hiatus

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Mr. Bullshido,

I am legal counsel for Mr. Frank W Dux and I am writing you in regards to the slanderous allegations towards my client. I am writing to inform you that Mr. Dux is prepared to take considerable legal actions against each individual involved with bullshido from owner to poster, unless swift ammends are made to these baseless accusations against my client. We would like to clarify Mr. Dux accomplishments for the purpose of transparency. First of all Mr. Dux has NEVER claimed to hold over 300 kumite hand to hand combat victories, the proper verbiage would be well over 300 successful litigation victories against former colleagues, associates and strangers. Mr. Dux is easily one of the most successful suitors in California history holding multiple records, fastest "K.O" (legal jargon for judgement) of 3.2s, fastest "kick K.O" (jargon for settlement) of 72 thousand dollars that was immediately transfered to Franks personal philanthropy project DPCA "Dux Personal Checking Account" which helps aid underpivledged youth from the Malibu area.

Mr. Dux was also the first person to sue inanimate objects such as champagne bottles and bulletproof glass for laying frivolous and libelous claims against him permanently damaging his reputation. Unfortunately compensation was never collected as each defendant commited suicide from questionable craftsmanship and never heard from again.

So as you can see, Mr. Bullshido, having nearly each claim debunked Mr. Dux demands satisfaction with having his accolades restructured on both this site and wikipedia, and when he is satisfied with the outcome we will cancel our strategy to perform a jewish drive-by on each individual from this site.

You're sued,

You're sued,

You're sued,

Hello Sue,

How about his military records?

Apparently your meeting did not go well.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    6/10/2010 9:01am

Style: Generic MMA

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by jkdbuck76 View Post
    Have you ever heard of the other law firm: Dewey, Cheatham and Howe ?
    I was once represented by a Mr Swindle. It went badly. His family ran Swindle's Jewelry.

When I Get Back

Posted On:
    6/10/2010 9:53am

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Mr. Bullshido,

You're sued,

You're sued,

You're sued,

How might one retain your legal counsel?

See.....a poster on ths site named White Kimbo has a situation which recently occurred involving a ninja....and, well.....

Here, hold these for me.

Posted On:
    6/10/2010 11:23am

Join us... or die
     Style: jkd concepts

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I made it thru about 25 minutes of the 1st part.

I'm glad to know that Mr. Dux was asked to be a consultant on WMD's.
    I mean, if the guy can punch thru bullet proof glass, he MUST know WMD's.

****. The only reason we haven't cured AIDS is that Dux hasn't been asked to contribute! When will Obama tell the CDC they MUST get Mr. Dux involved in HIV research?!

Hell, I'd bet if they had called Dux 5 weeks ago, HE could have solved the oil spill problem in the gulf.
    SEANBABY:
    "The seventh law of thermodynamics is that every time a fat person gets near a trapdoor, they fall in. Itís the closest thing we have to scientific proof of God."
Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 7 LastLast