Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 67 LastLast
Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Registered Member

Posted On:
    6/06/2010 12:02pm

Style: MMA

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    All points have been considered. Remember how a certain Bullshidoka "survived" a helicopter crash? I'm mostly just curious here, but yeah, even with their names, it's pretty much an unfalsifiable story.

EDIT: And on a lighter note:

My guns bigger than Scrapper's!

Posted On:
    6/06/2010 12:18pm

supporting member
     Style: Kakutogi

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by craig jenkins View Post
    oh by the way apparently we are all white supremicists here ... I had no idea.
    i ****'n knew it!!!!!!!!!!
    ______
    Xiao Ao Jiang Hu Zhi Dong Fang Bu Bai (Laughing Proud Warrior Invincible Asia) Dark Emperor of Baji!!!

RIP SOLDIER

Didn't anyone ever tell him a fat man could never be a ninja
    -Gene, GODHAND

You can't practice Judo just to win a Judo Match! You practice so that no matter what happens, you can win using Judo!
    The key to fighting two men at once is to be much tougher than both of them.
    -Daniel Tosh

When I Get Back

Posted On:
    6/06/2010 12:21pm

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Gezere View Post
    i ****'n knew it!!!!!!!!!!
    and you are our leader

Posted On:
    6/06/2010 12:27pm

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Craig Jenkins View Post
    Of all his claims, that's the one you want to go after? Seems dangerous territory if you're trying to ensure no one points at Bullshido as being on a vendetta. I know you're after facts, and might not be too concerned about political correctness, but just saying you might want to consider this before bringing his potentially deceased, potentially holocaust survivor parents into this.
    It's a slippery slope but one I think should gone after. Dux is a pathological liar. Such liars will tend to use one true fact to show their legit or fabricate some aspect about them which would make them "untouchable" such as having parents who were holocaust survivors, have cancer, etc.

Also Frank brought his parents into it as a way to cast this site in a bad light we just want to know if its true or more BS.

WHITE POWA!
    ______
    Xiao Ao Jiang Hu Zhi Dong Fang Bu Bai (Laughing Proud Warrior Invincible Asia) Dark Emperor of Baji!!!

RIP SOLDIER

-Gene, GODHAND

You can't practice Judo just to win a Judo Match! You practice so that no matter what happens, you can win using Judo!
    -Daniel Tosh

Posted On:
    6/06/2010 12:29pm

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Snake Plissken View Post
    and you are our leader

WHITE POWA!!!
    ______

RIP SOLDIER

-Gene, GODHAND

-Daniel Tosh

Registered Member

Posted On:
    6/06/2010 12:43pm

Style: MMA

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Sir my message is simple: Ninjers, Chunners, Aikidozers, and all different types of krotties STINK! AND I HATE 'EM! White power!

Featherweight

Posted On:
    6/06/2010 12:48pm

Bullshido Newbie
     Style: RBSD, Muay Thai,BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    LMFAO! I was wondering the same thing!

Registered Member

Posted On:
    6/06/2010 12:51pm

Style: Uechi Ryu, Judo

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Samuel Browning View Post
    If I were you, I would contact the Holocost museum in Washington D.C. and ask whether there is any such way to check for refugee status.

Dux says that his parents immigrated from Israel to Canada after 1950, that when he was 7, they immigrated from the Toronto area to California. (p. 45)

So some information here - a couple comments and questions:

- So they immigrated from Israel to Canada, and onward to the US after the birth of their son - they are probably not considered refugee claimants in the US if they obtained Canadian citizenship ( I would think ).

- Do we know their names, and whether Dux was their surname at the time? I mention this because a lot of surnames changed when people emigrated to Canada, though that may have been a phenomenon that had faded out by this time.

- There is a holocaust museum in Montreal, and I would be pleased to ask them if there is a good way to obtain records. Or someone else may want to - I'll leave it to you.

- There are some public records available online here in Canada (National Archives, etc.) but I was unable to find anything useful under the surname Dux based on a cursory look.

Administrator

Posted On:
    6/06/2010 12:55pm

staff
     Style: xingyi

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Craig Jenkins View Post
    Of all his claims, that's the one you want to go after? Seems dangerous territory if you're trying to ensure no one points at Bullshido as being on a vendetta.
    Dude it is just like playing the race card IMO. If someone brings up the race card people laugh and think it is a game. Bring up the Holocaust and people freak out saying it is "dangerous."

If you inject your race, religion or gender into an argument casting aspersion onto another person or entity then, you must accept the consequences.

I'm curious if he said they are picking on me because I'm white, Black, a TMAer etc would it hold the same weight with you.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    6/06/2010 1:05pm

Style: Uechi Ryu, Judo

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by It is Fake View Post
    Dude it is just like playing the race card IMO. If someone brings up the race card people laugh and think it is a game. Bring up the Holocaust and people freak out saying it is "dangerous."
    Dude I am not trying to tell you what to do. Just thought it was worth a second thought.

Quote Originally Posted by It is Fake View Post
    I'm curious if he said they are picking on me because I'm white, Black, a TMAer etc would it hold the same weight with you.
    No - if someone were picking on you for that, they would look like an idiot. The same way I was concerned that us looking like we are digging at his parents might make us look.

Having said that, I take your point. His call to throw it into the mix, and the whole resistance movement bit is quite dramatic touch.
Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 67 LastLast