Administrator

Posted On:
    6/05/2010 11:36pm

staff
     Style: Chinese Boxing

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by excludedmiddle View Post
    Yeah and I think somewhere in there he said Omega sucks. You should beat him up at his next seminar.
    Say what!?!?!? I'm going kick his ninja ass.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    6/05/2010 11:45pm

Style: In transition

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I listened to about a minute and a half into the first interview and I could hear the wheezing (Partly from the two lardasses in the studio, partly from the host trying to breathe with his head so far up Dux's ass) and it makes me want to puke acid vomit on Frank Dux's face.

I have a very short list of people who I hate from the bottom of my soul. Frank Dux is on that list.

On a lighter note, I still like that movie Bloodsport, but hey. Can't win 'em all.

Administrator

Posted On:
    6/05/2010 11:51pm

staff

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Bloodsport sucked.

Posted On:
    6/06/2010 12:55am

hall of famestaff

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I listened to the interview and sent an e-mail to Bob Carson already.

One of the points I made is that I did not tell Bob to post under my name. I told him he could post a link to a relevant MMA interview, in our MMA section and use my name as a reference. "Browning suggested I do this." I did this because I didn't want him to get attacked as a spammer. Oh well, no good deed goes unpunished.

We're somehow in cohoots with white supremists? Someone's got to tell Asia who'se been on our admin team since at least 2003.

The stuff about Jimbo Wales was priceless. If he was co-sponsoring sociocide, our entry on wikipedia would have never been in danger of deletion.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    6/06/2010 10:43am

Style: Generic MMA

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Does anyone know how to go about finding out the holocaust survivor thing? If there's a way to do so I'd be willing to foot the bill & do the legwork.

Administrator

Posted On:
    6/06/2010 10:55am

staff

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Samuel Browning View Post
    I listened to the interview and sent an e-mail to Bob Carson already.

One of the points I made is that I did not tell Bob to post under my name. I told him he could post a link to a relevant MMA interview, in our MMA section and use my name as a reference. "Browning suggested I do this." I did this because I didn't want him to get attacked as a spammer. Oh well, no good deed goes unpunished.

We're somehow in cohoots with white supremists? Someone's got to tell Asia who'se been on our admin team since at least 2003.

The stuff about Jimbo Wales was priceless. If he was co-sponsoring sociocide, our entry on wikipedia would have never been in danger of deletion.
    Oh yeah, because, you know, my strong anglo heritage just reeks of being Caucasian. :hitlerdan

Registered Member

Posted On:
    6/06/2010 11:05am

Style: MMA

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by jeffphansen77 View Post
    Does anyone know how to go about finding out the holocaust survivor thing? If there's a way to do so I'd be willing to foot the bill & do the legwork.
    The first step is finding out the names of his parents. Let's get to it.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    6/06/2010 11:14am

Style: Uechi Ryu, Judo

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Of all his claims, that's the one you want to go after? Seems dangerous territory if you're trying to ensure no one points at Bullshido as being on a vendetta. I know you're after facts, and might not be too concerned about political correctness, but just saying you might want to consider this before bringing his potentially deceased, potentially holocaust survivor parents into this.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    6/06/2010 11:37am

Style: Generic MMA

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Point taken. My family lost people in the holocaust & I've come across the phenomenon of false claims of this sort before. It's not PC to make noise about them the way we do about phoney military claims but it does happen. I looked around & found nothing about Dux's parents aside from this claim (& haven't read his book) so I was wondering if someone more competent could help.

And to make it explicit, this isn't Bullshido pursuing any vendetta. It's just me alone being curious at another of Dux's claims, seeing as how most of his others have been exposed as lies. I'd definitely keep this stuff off the boards unless I turned up anything solid. And I'd ask first before posting considering this issue. Thanks for the heads-up.
    Last edited by jeffphansen77; 6/06/2010 12:04pm at .

Posted On:
    6/06/2010 11:57am

hall of famestaff

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    If I were you, I would contact the Holocost museum in Washington D.C. and ask whether there is any such way to check for refugee status.

Incidently, Dux said his mother survived in a factory in which the Germans were shooting her co-workers. This would indicate that she was being used as slave labor rather then having been sent to an extermination camp. In his memoirs on page 39 she is described as a hungarian jew who met Dux's dad in Israel after WWII. (pp 44-45)

Dux's dad is described as an Austrian Jew, who was arrested by the Nazi's in this country when he was just about to turn 13, prior to WWII. Dux's father then fled with family help to Palestine, where he then worked for the Hagganah and Mossad (which was probably not named this prior to the establishment of the State of Israel. Note to self, check) Dux's father, joined the so called Jewish Brigade, and then served clandestanely in Austria in 1944 "as a clandestine member of the Avengers. a group composed of members of the Jewish Brigade operating in paramilitary fashion and wreaking vengence upon those who had destroyed their homes and families." (p. 40)

Dux says that his parents immigrated from Israel to Canada after 1950, that when he was 7, they immigrated from the Toronto area to California. (p. 45)

Survivors of the Holocost is a blanket term including both people who were sent to camps and those who fled persecution ahead of such treatment.
Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 567 LastLast