Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 7891011 12 LastLast
Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Posted On:
    6/02/2010 5:00pm

forum leader
     Style: BJJ/ MMA/ MT

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Wonky, your reading comprehension sucks. Your logic sucks. You have no experience in the area of bouncing and resulting brawling, yet you are offering an opinion, that sucks. I could very easily point out the flaws in your flaw filled twaddle of a post, but I won't because everyone can see the idiocy anyway.

Featherweight

Posted On:
    6/02/2010 5:04pm

Bullshido Newbie
     Style: Judo

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by battlefields View Post
    Wonky, your reading comprehension sucks. Your logic sucks. You have no experience in the area of bouncing and resulting brawling, yet you are offering an opinion, that sucks. I could very easily point out the flaws in your flaw filled twaddle of a post, but I won't because everyone can see the idiocy anyway.
    a very informed and well-constructed response! i give you ten points and a brownie.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    6/02/2010 5:42pm

Style: BJJ & Shooto

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Should've done bujinkan...

You would've took a chair, ninja styled him and his 15 buddies in defence and then eye gauged them all to death, all self defence offcourse.

Posted On:
    6/02/2010 5:55pm

forum leader

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I'll take the ten points but you keep the brownie.

Dysfunctionally Strong

Posted On:
    6/02/2010 6:11pm

supporting member
     Style: Boxing/Wrestling

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Omega the Merciless View Post
    I guess I'll be the only one here telling you not to do judo.

I'm telling people to lift weights.
    "Emevas,
    You're a scrapper, I like that."-Ronin69

Posted On:
    6/02/2010 6:29pm

forum leader

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I'm telling him to continue doing MMA and start Judo, not just do judo. I also agree with the weights idea. What is your suggestion, Omega?

Posted On:
    6/02/2010 6:40pm

Join us... or die
     Style: Aikido,Judo

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    all anyone needs is that Phil Elmore "wacko raise one eyebrow glare" and a "sifu rudy" penis insult to defuse almost any situation involving booze, drugs, and stupidity. Fight fire with fire.

mr. Hobbes

Posted On:
    6/02/2010 6:44pm

Style: BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Jimmy123 View Post

When bar stools and glasses are flying, i generally like to keep something free to protect my head.
    What kind of bar fights are you getting into?

YouTube- Bar Fight

Quote Originally Posted by Omega the Merciless View Post
    I guess I'll be the only one here telling you not to do judo.
    I'm recommending piratejitsu, that's different. But what I would actually recommend would be more MMA, getting better at calming motherfuckers down, and Pepper spray, also get these (shop around for some)

http://www.tbotech.com/sap-gloves.htm

Shot gloves will give you some KO power. Check the legality of them in your area.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    6/02/2010 9:54pm

Style: bjj, boxing, ex-iwama ryu

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I suggest no other training but constant pummeling for underhooks..okay will STFU now

Light Heavyweight

Posted On:
    6/02/2010 11:07pm

supporting member
     Style: BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Jimmy123 View Post
    No.

Obviously this guy is a "bouncer" and should be acting responsibly and within the law. Me personally, i don't pick fights, and in a boxing match, mma fight i would nicely get my ass handed to me. If in a situation where i could walk away, i will, and if the other person is much bigger and stronger, ill run for the exit if need be. But if in a situation which i can't get out, and the other person is much bigger and stronger, from experience trying to box yourself out of the situation usually ends quite miserably. Therefor now, i wouldn't hesitate to use an improvised weapon, or quickly strike the groin area, its your best chance of resolving something quickly. If the attack has friends, im not going to stick around and show off some jujitsu style submissions, im going to do the most agressive thing i can, to a vunerable area, as fast as i can, and get myself to safety. I don't want to get thrown and hit my head on the concrete floor and end up with perminant brain damage, the longer your in a fight in the real world, the more likely that is to happen.

When bar stools and glasses are flying, i generally like to keep something free to protect my head.
    i made the youtube comment because you seem to be parroting advice from horrible self defense videos.

you said things like "lift someones chin up and push their head down, they will drop straight to the floor."

it seems like you have no idea what you're talking about when it comes to fighting. you shouldn't be dispensing technical advice when you're sorely in need of it yourself.

for the record, i wouldn't "stick around and show off some jujitsu style submissions". that's really not the point i'm making. avoiding conflict is common sense, but the technical advice you gave is certainly not.

i'm not trying to make you feel bad here, i'm just being blunt. i hope you stick around and read the forums a bit more.
Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 7891011 12 LastLast