Here, hold these for me.

Posted On:
    6/01/2010 9:30pm

Join us... or die
     Style: jkd concepts

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Pilgrim View Post
    Maybe not. He's taking a time-out. And I doubt anyone will really miss him.

http://www.headkicklegend.com/2010/5...public-apology
    Funny. It says he was mad at the ref and he took his frustrations out on his downed opponent.
    SEANBABY:
    "The seventh law of thermodynamics is that every time a fat person gets near a trapdoor, they fall in. Itís the closest thing we have to scientific proof of God."

Registered Member

Posted On:
    6/02/2010 6:22am

Style: BJJ & K1

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I am going to go ahead and apologise to posters on this thread who percieved my last post as racist, it was not meant to be taken seriously, I do not genuinely believe that Badr Hari is a knob because he is a Berber.

As a Berber myself I can assure Sharwama that we are not negriods, Pilgrim that I was not suggesting revisiting eugenics although I do have to point out berbers are not technically semites and lastly Squerlli frankly you are entirely correct; What the ****....

Registered Member

Posted On:
    6/02/2010 6:36am

Style: Short fat wimp style MMA

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Shawarma View Post
    There's really only one question needing to be answered, in my opinion: Why has this man not been banned for life from competing? Except, of course, for the possibility he'd be out on the streets taking out his frustrations on bystanders rather than trained fighters, of course.
    Between the two incidents he got in trouble for that very thing, him and his buddies stomped out a bouncer because he wouldn't allow them entry into a night club based on how they were dressed.

I've been disgusted with him since his comments on MMA fighters being cowards and held him to be totally irredeemable for his behavior after those comments, maybe finally after this his numerous fans can stop making so many fucking excuses for him.

It's even more a shame because there probably isn't a kickboxer on the planet with his talent. His own idiocy has been the obstacle keeping him from a GP title.
    Last edited by Hurt; 6/02/2010 7:02am at .

Has entered Barovia...

Posted On:
    6/02/2010 7:29am

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Totemicist View Post
    I am going to go ahead and apologise to posters on this thread who percieved my last post as racist, it was not meant to be taken seriously, I do not genuinely believe that Badr Hari is a knob because he is a Berber.

As a Berber myself I can assure Sharwama that we are not negriods, Pilgrim that I was not suggesting revisiting eugenics although I do have to point out berbers are not technically semites and lastly Squerlli frankly you are entirely correct; What the ****....
    Hey, no worries, you are a good poster, and all here know that.

I personally have observed that many arabs/african people seem to deal with pressure differently than Europeans.

- Means, they show less emotion before they "explode", while it is fairly common for Europeans to make a big drama before they do something.

I think one reason why Hari comes off as such a dick is that he keeps an impressive pokerface up until the breaking point.
    If he was really just an asshole, wouldn't he have tried to hurt his opponent way more?

Posted On:
    6/02/2010 7:32am

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    support[/QUOTE]

Posted On:
    6/02/2010 9:50am

Join us... or die
     Style: Hiatus

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Pilgrim View Post
    Hey, no worries, you are a good poster, and all here know that.

I personally have observed that many arabs/african people seem to deal with pressure differently than Europeans.

- Means, they show less emotion before they "explode", while it is fairly common for Europeans to make a big drama before they do something.

I think one reason why Hari comes off as such a dick is that he keeps an impressive pokerface up until the breaking point.
    If he was really just an asshole, wouldn't he have tried to hurt his opponent way more?
    He just can't act professional for more then 5 minutes at a time. He's a phenomenal striker, world class athlete, probably one of the most dominant and impressive heavy weight strikers in a LONG time but he chooses to act like a kid.

What's the point of kicking a downed opponent in a fight your being paid good money for ESPECIALLY when you're already beating him anyway!? No way in fucking hell does he train like that so WHY THE **** WOULD HE DO IT!?

Plain and simple, he's an ungrateful bastard. He owes not only his fans, trainers, friends/family an apology but all of the people he fought as well. All of these people that he faced to get to the top just to pull this ****? That's fucking disgusting.

Has entered Barovia...

Posted On:
    6/02/2010 10:45am

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Yeah, definitely. Badr behaves like he needs therapy, no doubt about it.

Then again, it's the responsibility of his trainers and coaches to work on his mental game to the point where he ceases to be an outright menace to people in general.

I wonder what Manhoef would have said if the crowd hadn't booed him off the stage.

Posted On:
    6/02/2010 10:49am

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Problem there - what if his trainers and coaches and training partners and friends are also a bunch of titanic gobshites? I agree, though, that the man seems to need a controlling figure, like D'Amato was to Tyson's neanderthal instincts.

Posted On:
    6/02/2010 2:51pm

Join us... or die
     Style: Bits and pieces

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I'm pretty sure his behavior is tolerated if not encouraged, he's good so he can do what he likes.

I have emotions.

Posted On:
    6/02/2010 6:54pm

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    YouTube- K-1 WORLD GP 2009 FINAL FIGHT

He's actually okay with dealing with losses. It's the winning part that makes him go apeshit.
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123