Registered Member

Posted On:
    6/06/2010 5:52am

Style: Kyokushin, MMA

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Cannon_6 View Post
    You forgot AIDS needles and lava.
    What about the evil spacemonkeypirates?A common street menace here in Ireland. They are all experts in another lethal martial art no-one's ever heard about: Cardio-ju-kar-thai-justsu boxing.

Its deeeeeaaaadddddllllyyyy. And great for toning buns and thighs.:tongue3:

Registered Member

Posted On:
    6/06/2010 6:25am

Style: Muay Thai

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Dargentus View Post
    What about the evil spacemonkeypirates?A common street menace here in Ireland. They are all experts in another lethal martial art no-one's ever heard about: Cardio-ju-kar-thai-justsu boxing.

Its deeeeeaaaadddddllllyyyy. And great for toning buns and thighs.:tongue3:
    In Ireland, no the mean threat there is nun-chuck wielding hood leprechauns! and their various splinter groups, such as the L.O.L "LIBERATION OF LEPRECHAUNS" and so on...... **** late for training

spacemonkeypirates lol! Young man don't be so ridiculous!

My guns bigger than Scrapper's!

Posted On:
    6/06/2010 7:47am

supporting member
     Style: Kakutogi

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by CarlosJesena View Post
    How to win on t3h d34dly str33tz:
    Step 1: Execute a throw on your attacker. Most likely, he doesn't know ukemi.
    Step 2: run away -end-

Of course this theory is just speculation. JUST LIKE THE THEORIES OF MOST OF THESE PEOPLE GOING "STREET VS. SPORT"?
    **** Running away! Walk away slowly int the sunset!
    OR Stand there look stoic while a wind gently blows your headband!

Bottomline the difference between street and ring is that the ring is HARDER!
    ______
    Xiao Ao Jiang Hu Zhi Dong Fang Bu Bai (Laughing Proud Warrior Invincible Asia) Dark Emperor of Baji!!!

RIP SOLDIER

Didn't anyone ever tell him a fat man could never be a ninja
    -Gene, GODHAND

You can't practice Judo just to win a Judo Match! You practice so that no matter what happens, you can win using Judo!
    The key to fighting two men at once is to be much tougher than both of them.
    -Daniel Tosh

Ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn

Posted On:
    6/06/2010 9:55am

supporting member
     Style: The Jits + Hung Boxing

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Gezere View Post
    Exactly! If he doesn't lunge punch you're safe! I was attacked by the Taliban a few weeks ago. They had AKs, grenades, and suicide vests. HOWEVER not one of them knew how to lunge punch so we were fine. :ninjadanc
    What if they lunge punch with the trigger for their suicide vest in their hand?

You're screwed.

Screw your fancy M16s and M203s... Better use Monkey Kung Fu.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    6/06/2010 10:44pm

Style: mma

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    This whole thing has gotten me speculating about Kimbo Slice. Okay I was speculating before that. It just seems that MMA doesn't play to any of his strengths. His strength is that he has heavy hands. He can barely grapple compared to a pro, and he also can't kick. I keep asking myself why he didn't go into boxing, but it probably has to do with the money. I'd like to see him in a boxing match against a pro his size.

Of course with his arthritis and recent poor performances, his career as a fighter is probably about over.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    6/07/2010 12:10am

Style: BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by pokeroo View Post
    This whole thing has gotten me speculating about Kimbo Slice. Okay I was speculating before that. It just seems that MMA doesn't play to any of his strengths. His strength is that he has heavy hands. He can barely grapple compared to a pro, and he also can't kick. I keep asking myself why he didn't go into boxing, but it probably has to do with the money. I'd like to see him in a boxing match against a pro his size.

Of course with his arthritis and recent poor performances, his career as a fighter is probably about over.
    If it hadn't have been for that front kick, they might be selling kimbo slice dolls now. I think Kimbo Slice has a huge stamina problem as a boxer and that's probably why he avoided it. Not to mention any experienced boxer is going to be smart enough to not stand there and try to trade punches with him.

Do they still have those tough guy competitions?

Heavyweight

Posted On:
    6/08/2010 9:08am

supporting member
     Style: Kyokushinkai / Kajukenbo

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Kovacs View Post
    That Joe Lewis article rocks, I'll be copy and pasting that bad boy for future reference.
    It's in Articles.
    "Preparing mentally, the most important thing is, if you aren't doing it for the love of it, then don't do it." - Benny Urquidez
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345